Author Topic: W W E  (Read 11291 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: W W E
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »
if you don't like wrestling because it's staged how do you watch movies?

E
E

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 06:20:14 PM »
Really what's funny is how americans support a sport that they invented and suprise people from other countries support there national sport also..makes you wonder huh... ::)
Not really - The English Premier League or the Italian Seriea A (Soccer Leagues) have a lot more supporters from around the world than NFL or Baseball. Hence their paychecks, sponsorship etc. eg David Beckham

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »
The Americans are very defensive over their national "sport" wrestling
T

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:40 AM »
ahahaha a fucking bunch off "500lb" blobs in spangly womens leotards having hissy fits at each other then hugging and rolling around on the mat together.

Nothing screams closet homo like WWE.

Fans of this like the idea of being a wrestler and grappling with their hero's. Or more to the point lying down horizontally with half naked fat hairy men and gyrating .

ta ta

WWE fans would pay thousands to swap places with the cop, they would relish every moment.

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 01:27:18 AM »
It's funny how only the American's don't like soccer where as the rest of the world loves it. Techincally they are the most gifted players in the world.

But then again Americans do like boring sports like baseball and football. Now this is what really get's me - all American's think their NFL football is tough - when in reality they wear a ton of armour. You should watch the Rugby League players in Australia, no armour - full body contact. Now that is excitment.

do you have any idea how many guys from many countries try out of football?  Rugby is also played in the states and everyone on the teams here could not make it on a football team...Thats a fact...

Now Australia rules football no doubt is a tough sport but these guys wouldn't make it in Div 1 college football let alone the pro ranks...

Don't let the "armour" fool you...No where in Rugby do you have 320 pound lineman who run a 4.6/40 putting all their weight on them when tackled...Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys was said to have 9 concusions...In some people that would make their brains mush..

Their are tons of soccer or "football" players from europe that have tried to be kickers in the NFL and didn't make it...Ask almost any NFL player off the record what they think of the kickers in the league...Or better yet ask NFL coaches what they think of kickers...Some of them don't even believe they are part of the team...Alot of them are hated and seen as non athletes by the players...

You could take 99% of all soccer(football) players in the world and they wouldn't even start in most top 10 div/1 college football teams...And most Rugby players even if they some how found themselves on a NFL practise squad, wouldn't last more then a month for they would be banned after getting into to many bar fights thumping their chests...

Its amazing to me the people that watch american football and think they really know the game by viewing it on T.V....Try going to a game and getting up close to the field...These guys on the field are fcking giants like you wouldn't believe...And the fattest bastard on the field still runs a 5sec or under 40...That shit is unheard of in any other sport on the planet...T.V does not do the game justice...Trust me...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 01:35:04 AM »
I
I have to agree.  I don't think soccer will catch on here, at least not enough so that the teams can be paying their players 250 million dollars.  There are talks now about Beckham's whole team going on strike until they recieve salaries in the same ball park as his.  They said on yahoo on one guy on his team only makes 18,000 a year!!
he makes 18000 because that's his value...beckham is good plus he's very marketable..that guy is a nobody.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 01:37:31 AM »
do you have any idea how many guys from many countries try out of football?  Rugby is also played in the states and everyone on the teams here could not make it on a football team...Thats a fact...Where is this fact then, prove it

Now Australia rules football no doubt is a tough sport but these guys wouldn't make it in Div 1 college football let alone the pro ranks...how do you know imbecile

Don't let the "armour" fool you...No where in Rugby do you have 320 pound lineman who run a 4.6/40 putting all their weight on them when tackled...Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys was said to have 9 concusions...In some people that would make their brains mush..Knights of the realm where body armour not sportsmen ahahahaha

Their are tons of soccer or "football" players from europe that have tried to be kickers in the NFL and didn't make it...Ask almost any NFL player off the record what they think of the kickers in the league...Or better yet ask NFL coaches what they think of kickers...Some of them don't even believe they are part of the team...Alot of them are hated and seen as non athletes by the players...Any Rugby goal kicker would piss all over NFL kickers you should watch a game before saying silly things

You could take 99% of all soccer(football) players in the world and they wouldn't even start in most top 10 div/1 college football teams...And most Rugby players even if they some how found themselves on a NFL practise squad, wouldn't last more then a month for they would be banned after getting into to many bar fights thumping their chests...Yes this maybe true, but some rugby players would easily make th e grade as would some NFL players find Rugby easy and do well

Its amazing to me the people that watch american football and think they really know the game by viewing it on T.V....Try going to a game and getting up close to the field...These guys on the field are fcking giants like you wouldn't believe...And the fattest bastard on the field still runs a 5sec or under 40...That shit is unheard of in any other sport on the planet...T.V does not do the game justice...Trust me...I am fully aware of the physical prowess of NFL players and agree they are amazing, however there is a clear reliance on roids (which I don't care about) whereas other sports are no so inclined (although some individuals will do i'm speaking generally)

ta ta

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 01:37:43 AM »
do you have any idea how many guys from many countries try out of football?  Rugby is also played in the states and everyone on the teams here could not make it on a football team...Thats a fact...

Now Australia rules football no doubt is a tough sport but these guys wouldn't make it in Div 1 college football let alone the pro ranks...

Don't let the "armour" fool you...No where in Rugby do you have 320 pound lineman who run a 4.6/40 putting all their weight on them when tackled...Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys was said to have 9 concusions...In some people that would make their brains mush..

Their are tons of soccer or "football" players from europe that have tried to be kickers in the NFL and didn't make it...Ask almost any NFL player off the record what they think of the kickers in the league...Or better yet ask NFL coaches what they think of kickers...Some of them don't even believe they are part of the team...Alot of them are hated and seen as non athletes by the players...

You could take 99% of all soccer(football) players in the world and they wouldn't even start in most top 10 div/1 college football teams...And most Rugby players even if they some how found themselves on a NFL practise squad, wouldn't last more then a month for they would be banned after getting into to many bar fights thumping their chests...

Its amazing to me the people that watch american football and think they really know the game by viewing it on T.V....Try going to a game and getting up close to the field...These guys on the field are fcking giants like you wouldn't believe...And the fattest bastard on the field still runs a 5sec or under 40...That shit is unheard of in any other sport on the planet...T.V does not do the game justice...Trust me...

Obviously you have never watched a game of Rugby League. I don't think any NFL player would have the fitness to hang with these guys for 80mins non stop. NFL is a lazy man's game - start, stop. And don't forget the Rugby players are no leight weights themselves. Maybe this will change your perception.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4TxaZXiGn4

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2007, 02:36:33 AM »
ta ta

you stated that ANY rugby goal kicker would piss all over any NFL kicker...Are you really that fcking retarded...Do a google search on how many of these guys try out to be NFL kickers...

Let me say this...Stephen Larkham of Worchester Rugby union club in England was paid 2.5 million dollars over 3 years...Thats approx 800,000 grand a year...Im sure he makes it up in endorsements and what not but most Rugby players arent making fcking shit compared to nfl players and or kickers for that matter..

well the top paid place kicker in the NFL makes over 3 million a year...So you tell me why aren't all these Rugby kickers over here breaking records and earning tons of money playing in the NFL?

I'll answer that for ya...Because tons of them try out and don't make the fcking practise squad....

Don't tell me i don't know what im talking about...Your the fcking imbecile

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 02:47:50 AM »
Obviously you have never watched a game of Rugby League. I don't think any NFL player would have the fitness to hang with these guys for 80mins non stop. NFL is a lazy man's game - start, stop. And don't forget the Rugby players are no leight weights themselves. Maybe this will change your perception.

watched it and no doubt these guys are insane...But NFl football players are from another planet...Trust me the NFL would go after any rugby player in the world if they thought he would be of any value...

here is a good link on what a rugby player who studied in the states at the college level had to say...Of course he was bias towards Rugby but still a decent read non the less

http://www.ballsout.com/art_rugbynfl.htm

whats interesting is he is talking about learning at the college level...But playing in div1 college isn't even close to playing at the pro level...Take the best few players from every div1 college team and almost all of them won't ever play a down in a regulation pro game...

Endurance wise almost all rugby players will run all over an NFL player...No doubt about it...But that is because the athletes in the NFL don't have to have real Endurance...And thats the only reason...

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 02:49:18 AM »
you stated that ANY rugby goal kicker would piss all over any NFL kicker...Are you really that fcking retarded... :'(Do a google search on how many of these guys try out to be NFL kickers...

Let me say this.. :'(.Stephen Larkham of Worchester Rugby union club in England was paid 2.5 million dollars over 3 years...Thats approx 800,000 grand a year...Im sure he makes it up in endorsements and what not but most Rugby players arent making fcking shit compared to nfl players and or kickers for that matter.. :'(

well the top paid place kicker in the NFL makes over 3 million a year...So you tell me why aren't all these Rugby kickers over here  :'(breaking records and earning tons of money playing in the NFL?

I'll answer that for ya... :'(Because tons of them try out and don't make the fcking practise squad....

Don't tell me i don't know  :'(what im talking about...Your the fcking imbecile (You're;)

Calm down eveything will sort itself out, there there, mommy is in the Kitchen go and hug her.

Rugby Kickers can also play the game, they don't sit there like a lemons waiting for the big boys to finish, the competitive element lost in Football would disgust any Rugby player.

Rugby players have pride in their sport and make enough money, Tell me this which top class Rugby goal kickers have tried out and failed???

ta ta

Ps don't meltdown again just discuss the subject, maybe you should put the latest pan pipe collection on the cd player it is soothing

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 02:55:49 AM »

Yeah I am sure they are playing for 80min nonstop ::) What are they super fit monster marathon runners ::) Don't be jealous cause the NFL is bigger and better then Rugby ever will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eNXkNRf9E
I

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2007, 03:06:43 AM »
Calm down eveything will sort itself out, there there, mommy is in the Kitchen go and hug her.

Rugby Kickers can also play the game, they don't sit there like a lemons waiting for the big boys to finish, the competitive element lost in Football would disgust any Rugby player.

Rugby players have pride in their sport and make enough money, Tell me this which top class Rugby goal kickers have tried out and failed???

ta ta

Ps don't meltdown again just discuss the subject, maybe you should put the latest pan pipe collection on the cd player it is soothing

fair enough but your the one tossing words like embecile and what not but whatever...So your telling everyone here right now that most Rugby players would not want to play boring american football and be paid 10 times what they are making...

Yeah ok...thats funny...

Listen Im telling ya right now...Rugby is played in colleges all over the states...And guess what...Most of these guys tried out to play football and just couldn't compete against the race horses that play american football...They end up in all the college bars drowning themselves in booze...And thats exactly what Rugby players do over in England...

Look pro Rugby players are good at what they do but lets face it, they couldn't even step on an american football field without getting their ass handed to them...You could give almost every Rugby player out there 5 years of football training and the same result would happen as if he never trained for those 5 years....

now take 75% of all american pro football players and give them 5 years of rugby training and they would be stars of that sport...

I just don't think you understand what american football is all about...

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2007, 03:12:04 AM »
&mode=related&search=

NUFF SAID

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2007, 03:17:30 AM »
fair enough but your the one tossing words like embecile and what not but whatever...So your telling everyone here right now that most Rugby players would not want to play boring American football and be paid 10 times what they are making... Not everything is about money, you have a hideously blinkered view of life. Secondly a prime Rugby player who is playing a full game week in week out is not going to want 10 mins here 10 mins there. The best players Are going to be too old to play American football, having developed a skillset for rugby it would take years to become proficient in football and by that time his career would be over

Yeah ok...thats funny...

Listen I'm telling ya right now...Rugby is played in colleges all over the states...And guess what...Most of these guys tried out to play football and just couldn't compete against the race horses that play American football...They end up in all the college bars drowning themselves in booze...And thats exactly what Rugby players do over in England...Naive at best, you are ill informed with a weak argument, you are thinking of the amateur side of Rugby from the 80's darling

Look pro Rugby players are good at what they do but lets face it, they couldn't even step on an american football field without getting their ass handed to them...You could give almost every Rugby player out there 5 years of football training and the same result would happen as if he never trained for those 5 years.... Put Rugby players on massive stacks and have them weight train, then you will have the same result, again poor argument

now take 75% of all American pro football players and give them 5 years of rugby training and they would be stars of that sport... This is where you come across as a real fool, it takes 500 hours (approx) to develop each skill in Rugby to international level, the guile and reading of Rugby is not something you teach it's something you develop after playing the sport for years, you're overplaying the physical aspect and forgetting the mental processes, trust me in Rugby you must be quick thinking and clever to be successful

I just don't think you understand what American football is all about... Bog standard cop out reply

Now name my Top Rugby stars who have failed in the NFL at goal kicking please.

ta ta

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2007, 03:30:26 AM »

Now name my Top Rugby stars who have failed in the NFL at goal kicking please.

ta ta

top Rugby guys won't even try for im sure they make major dollars in endorcements...But tons of regular rugby guys try(dream)all the time of playing in the Nfl

here is a story of a guy for new zealand

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/southlandtimes/4102234a6439.html

Philippe Gardent has been trying to play in the NFL in america for some time...He actually just won the MVP in the NFL Europe...In america he is on the practise squad and played special teams during pre-season

but Europe NFL is not american NFL

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/06/sports/ARENA.php

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2007, 03:36:55 AM »

Yeah I am sure they are playing for 80min nonstop ::) What are they super fit monster marathon runners ::) Don't be jealous cause the NFL is bigger and better then Rugby ever will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eNXkNRf9E
They are definately fit - they have a limited amount of interchanges - normally the bigger forwards play around 60mins where as the backs play the whole 80mins (with no armour remember).

Mate trust me I'm not jealous - I am more a soccer follower than Rugby however I was just making some valid points. NFL is a stop, start game. Very slow and in many people's eyes outside the US - too boring and slow.

Now if you want debate that NFL can compete with soccer - that is a whole different story. That is the world game and by far the most followed, played and payed.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2007, 03:56:16 AM »
top Rugby guys won't even try for im sure they make major dollars in endorcements...But tons of regular rugby guys try(dream)all the time of playing in the Nfl

here is a story of a guy for new zealand

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/southlandtimes/4102234a6439.html

Your trailing off the point.

I'm saying you're correct with that one statement, but the chances are they cannot make it in rugby too, The top Rugby goal kickers kick from all angles and all distances, now kicking from the touchline is tremendously hard and I doubt many NFL kickers would know what had hit them, for a Rugby kicker booting the ball over from in front of the posts is as easy as it gets and they kick under pressure as well.

ta ta

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2007, 04:02:59 AM »
NFL gathers the most talented athletes out there ..THE most talented . Rugby gets the chubby soccer players who won't make it . Just kidding . There is no comparison. NFL in a different stratosphere. whomever thinks otherwise has no clue or hasn't worked out with NFL  guys. I have. And not in the gym...outside, on the track and drills and shit....rugby is a joke compared to what happens on the football field.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2007, 04:06:08 AM »
What is it Americans like so much about wwe wrestling

what is so good about a couple of fat guys in their underwear

pretending to hit each other  ???

Last thing I knew pro wrestling was maybe even more popular in Canada and Japan. The WWE travels to England and Australia so I guess its not just the USA. ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2007, 04:08:48 AM »
soccer is better than any gay american sport

american footbal or baseball...hahaha no one in the world cares beside americans

And America is the center of the univeres so who really cares? Except jealous foreigners who hang out on American web sites like you....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2007, 04:09:49 AM »
Your trailing off the point.

I'm saying you're correct with that one statement, but the chances are they cannot make it in rugby too, The top Rugby goal kickers kick from all angles and all distances, now kicking from the touchline is tremendously hard and I doubt many NFL kickers would know what had hit them, for a Rugby kicker booting the ball over from in front of the posts is as easy as it gets and they kick under pressure as well.

ta ta

Lets see one of those tubby bastards kick like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZghatdM8mo

You seriously doubt NFL skills, what you see on the field in a game is only the tip of the iceberg.
I

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2007, 04:10:34 AM »
it has to do with how you grow up...people all over the world love football aka soccer because they grow up with it
just like americans love football aka american football cause they grow up with it

but you have to admit that soccer is the next big thing in the usa
and american football or baseball doesn't exist here
the nfl europe is now canceled cause they didn't make any profits

Soccer the next big thing in America? How old are you? People have been saying that since Pele played for New York in 1976. Soccer has made NO headway in the states on the pro level. It never will.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2007, 04:12:24 AM »
its just americans who dont like soccer. by the way its football. the rest of teh world loves it.

its not just the goals that are exciting its everything else about it. plus ots easier to score a basket that a goal

obviously the stoylines and majority of punh kicks etc are fake. tho the slams and athleticism are real and very impressive. you cant fake that.

mpost americans are v friendly tho gay as well

Goudy, do you speak english? ;)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2007, 04:13:37 AM »
It's funny how only the American's don't like soccer where as the rest of the world loves it. Techincally they are the most gifted players in the world.

But then again Americans do like boring sports like baseball and football. Now this is what really get's me - all American's think their NFL football is tough - when in reality they wear a ton of armour. You should watch the Rugby League players in Australia, no armour - full body contact. Now that is excitment.

I don't think soccer is any more popular in Canada than the USA.