Author Topic: Questions and comments on Milos' drink  (Read 5798 times)

Alex23

Re: QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS USING THE "MILOS DRINK"
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2007, 01:40:27 AM »
Bill: Should we just nuke the whole region and clean up aftewards?
George Sr: It would be much simpler. I know the guys to call to clean up and provide logistics.
JR: Huh?
Bill: How soon can we get there?
George Sr: We have B-2's and support 60mins from drop point at all time.

Al Gore (pops in): There is an urgency. The ice caps may or may not be melting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2007, 01:40:39 AM »
We're talking the craddle of civilization that is getting shattred by 6 centuries backwards monkeys.

is there something "Alex23 is Back"?
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2007, 01:52:56 AM »
yes? have you been there? whats the problem

What's the problem??

The problem is that these fucks kill us off physically and culturally. Europe is turning muslim in the next 20 years.

They blow up bombs in trains and buses and kill innocent people. That's the problem.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2007, 01:56:40 AM »
What's the problem??

The problem is that these fucks kill us off physically and culturally. Europe is turning muslim in the next 20 years.

They blow up bombs in trains and buses and kill innocent people. That's the problem.

i live in europe and i know nothing about this problem. and in europe other terror groups has blown up many more people over the years.
Z

Alex23

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2007, 01:58:50 AM »
i live in europe and i know nothing about this problem. and in europe other terror groups has blown up many more people over the years.

DonkeyKong, I've been suspected for a while that bluto is in fact a Sand nigiar. That would explain the hypocrisy, the anonymousity and many shady features of the S. niggiars.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »
DonkeyKong, I've been suspected for a while that bluto is in fact a Sand nigiar. That would explain the hypocrisy, the anonymousity and many shady features of the S. niggiars.

No, he's a czech (ex-)communist.

It's no wonder he's never noticed these problems, because for the muslims, the czech rep isn't even worth sending suicide bombers.
Also, there aren't any immigrants there except a few chinese having restaurants.

Bluto, the difference between muslim terror and other terror groups is that other terror groups at least have a slight moral side to them.

IRA, RAF or ETA tend to warn before blowing things up or kill politicians.
Muslim terrorists kill children, women, old, young without a warning. That's a main difference, there still are many other.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2007, 02:16:00 AM »
No, he's a czech (ex-)communist.

It's no wonder he's never noticed these problems, because for the muslims, the czech rep isn't even worth sending suicide bombers.
Also, there aren't any immigrants there except a few chinese having restaurants.

Bluto, the difference between muslim terror and other terror groups is that other terror groups at least have a slight moral side to them.

IRA, RAF or ETA tend to warn before blowing things up or kill politicians.
Muslim terrorists kill children, women, old, young without a warning. That's a main difference, there still are many other.

facts remains. no of deaths due to other terror groups are higher. yet you havent written ONE post about that. but i guess thats typical for an ex-nazi racist skinhead like you.

and as for problems. there is none. just in your racist head.
Z

Alex23

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2007, 02:22:59 AM »
facts remains. no of deaths due to other terror groups are higher. yet you havent written ONE post about that. but i guess thats typical for an ex-nazi racist skinhead like you.

Could you call my aunt in London and tell her that her daughter losing her legs in a subway bombing wasn't a "problem"?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2007, 02:23:45 AM »

Number of death is higher because these terrorist groups are active for over 40 years. The muslims catch up fast i would say. Their terror has a whole new level, blowing up planes, public buildings and transportation.

You don't see a problem in the czech rep, then wait 20 years.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2007, 02:40:55 AM »
Could you call my aunt in London and tell her that her daughter losing her legs in a subway bombing wasn't a "problem"?

i seem to remember plenty of bombs in the last 100 years been blown up in the us by people from all kinds of races, cultures, countries, organizations etc but  for some reason that is no concern to you.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2007, 02:43:50 AM »
Number of death is higher because these terrorist groups are active for over 40 years. The muslims catch up fast i would say. Their terror has a whole new level, blowing up planes, public buildings and transportation.

You don't see a problem in the czech rep, then wait 20 years.

yes you and me both have to wait 20 years. since its not a problem in germany either. in the mean time youre in ireland right? speaking of bombs and terror   ::) and your planning to go to japan. better not travel by train there considering the nerve gas attacks and killings by japanese doomdsday cult.
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2007, 02:45:43 AM »
i seem to remember plenty of bombs in the last 100 years been blown up in the us by people from all kinds of races, cultures, countries, organizations etc but  for some reason that is no concern to you.

Bluto, you know what??

"Throwing bombs on you is okay because you have thrown bombs on others" is a shitty childish argument. The US and europe have done many wrong things, but that does not mean we have to allow terrorists blowing up our buses, subways and trains.

Hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2007, 02:48:05 AM »
yes you and me both have to wait 20 years. since its not a problem in germany either. in the mean time youre in ireland right? speaking of bombs and terror   ::) and your planning to go to japan. better not travel by train there considering the nerve gas attacks and killings by japanese doomdsday cult.

Violence happens everywhere, you cannot escape that. But why are you using your examples to justify muslim terrorist bombings, i cannot quite understand that.

It's a sad thing if something like that happens, but what you are saying is that because there was a sarine gas attack in Japan (only one in the last 2000 years) it's okay for muslims to blow up trains??

Where's the sanity in you?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2007, 02:49:16 AM »
Bluto, you know what??

"Throwing bombs on you is okay because you have thrown bombs on others" is a shitty childish argument. The US and europe have done many wrong things, but that does not mean we have to allow terrorists blowing up our buses, subways and trains.

Hope this helps.

thats not the argument im trying to make. the point is that you're a bunch of racist rednecks. is it a coincidence, that you - someone who "fought turks" for 6 years on the streets being a neo-nazi skinhead, also want to "clean out" the middle east? hardly.

and at the same time you hasnt got a single thing to say about any kind of violence, terror, death, bombing or whatever from anyone EXCEPT muslims.

you're as clear racist as they come.

add to this your love for 12 year old looking japanese girls and we got quite a character here. a racist pedophile. congratulations! your mother must be proud of her son  ::)

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2007, 02:50:29 AM »
Violence happens everywhere, you cannot escape that. But why are you using your examples to justify muslim terrorist bombings, i cannot quite understand that.

It's a sad thing if something like that happens, but what you are saying is that because there was a sarine gas attack in Japan (only one in the last 2000 years) it's okay for muslims to blow up trains??

Where's the sanity in you?

i dont think it's ok for anyone to blow up trains. hope this helps.
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2007, 02:58:03 AM »
thats not the argument im trying to make. the point is that you're a bunch of racist rednecks. is it a coincidence, that you - someone who "fought turks" for 6 years on the streets being a neo-nazi skinhead, also want to "clean out" the middle east? hardly.

and at the same time you hasnt got a single thing to say about any kind of violence, terror, death, bombing or whatever from anyone EXCEPT muslims.

you're as clear racist as they come.

add to this your love for 12 year old looking japanese girls and we got quite a character here. a racist pedophile. congratulations! your mother must be proud of her son  ::)

Now you start ridiculous claims again, like you always do when you lost an argument.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2007, 03:00:48 AM »
Now you start ridiculous claims again, like you always do when you lost an argument.

no its you who lost the argument when you claim im all for subway bombings just because i dont agree that the middle east should be cleaned out  ::)

why dont you clean out the us? Oklahoma City bombing killed over three times as many people as the london subway bombing.
Z

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2007, 03:02:57 AM »
would milos' drink solve the crisis in the middle east?

that is the million dollar question.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »
no its you who lost the argument when you claim im all for subway bombings just because i dont agree that the middle east should be cleaned out  ::)

why dont you clean out the us? Oklahoma City bombing killed over three times as many people as the london subway bombing.

I think the guy who did it has been executed.

Kill off Al Quaida and the Taliban, it won't be enough. There's so many muslims that hate europe and the US, even in those that live in germany, england, france, US, live on our welfare or work in our hospitals, stores, yeat have their own subculture with the aim to kill us off.

I am not racist, i have nothing against people coming here to live with us in peace, french, dutch, polish, russian, italian, turkish, persian, indonesian, chinese whatever. But those who will not tolerate european culture should go home.

There is a threat to western civilization, and it comes solely from the muslim world. the othr conflicts we have inside are bad enough, i don't need the fear of someone blowing up a bomb in a train that has been living here ofr 25 years and now decides he hates us.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »

Oh and btw, you start to count up victims again to show "who is bad". So you're saying the terrorist bombing in London was not bad because in Oklahoma more people died? You're sick.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2007, 03:33:51 AM »
I think the guy who did it has been executed.

Kill off Al Quaida and the Taliban, it won't be enough. There's so many muslims that hate europe and the US, even in those that live in germany, england, france, US, live on our welfare or work in our hospitals, stores, yeat have their own subculture with the aim to kill us off.

I am not racist, i have nothing against people coming here to live with us in peace, french, dutch, polish, russian, italian, turkish, persian, indonesian, chinese whatever. But those who will not tolerate european culture should go home.

There is a threat to western civilization, and it comes solely from the muslim world. the othr conflicts we have inside are bad enough, i don't need the fear of someone blowing up a bomb in a train that has been living here ofr 25 years and now decides he hates us.

To elaborate this a little further...

It is unheard of that as a western, you can live in a muslim country without tolerating their religion. Christians are killed in turkey for selling bibles, it's forbidden to go to the beach in a bikini in so many muslim countries.

Try to open a church in Saudi Arabia. Good luck. There are mosques in every bigger german city.

This is Duisburg Marxloh, not Iran.

Impossible anywhere else. Try to get a beer in a muslim country like Qatar. But you know how many islamic butchers there are in germany?
We were so open to them in the last 40-50 years after the war, they could have everything here in germany. They even have turkish and islam classes in school. But what do we get for it? Hate.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2007, 04:00:02 AM »
Its a joke, all this pandering to Muslims has to stop.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2007, 04:07:40 AM »
Its a joke, all this pandering to Muslims has to stop.

I agree. They come to europe to live there, not vice versa.

There was a huuuuuge debate here in the last years because muslim teachers in german schools are allowed to wear Headscarves, yet it is forbidden to have a cross inside the classroom because it would be discriminating to muslims.  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2007, 04:13:41 AM »
Sorry i'm a little catchy on the subject today, but two german hostages have been shot by Taliban today.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2007, 05:14:56 AM »
The muslims want to stop trying to instill their culture on everybody

and fu ck off back to their own countries

the hypocrisy of entering a country living of its welfare system

then trying to blow the fu cker up is beyond comprehension
T