Author Topic: What are your training/fitness/BB goals?  (Read 2473 times)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
What are your training/fitness/BB goals?
« on: July 17, 2007, 07:23:30 AM »
Mine change all the time. 
One thing I like about fitness/bb is the opportunity to always be changing your physique, never looking the same, even from day to day.

July - September 2007 ---
Enjoy some down time, party like a rock star without turning into a total pork chop.  Keep my weight about where it is now.  That's a reasonable fitness goal, no?   ;D

October 2007 - March 2008 ---
Bulk up!  Bulking up for me is as much of a mental challenge as dieting down BTW.   :-\
-Put some size on, preferably quality size (muscle, not fat) and preferably most of it in the upper body. 
-Get my heavy bench press back and compete in at least one bench press competition (probably February).

April 2008 - November 2008 ---
Contest Prep!  Diet down!  Rip it up!
-Definitely looking at Nationals 2008 in November, and possibly one Pro Qualifier beforehand, although I am not sure yet.

:)
:)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Re: What are your training/fitness/BB goals?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 12:52:33 AM »
My goals have been the same for a while...to get that IFBB Pro card...
Through November I will be dieting and training to reach that goal. If not this year then next year. After Nationals I'm going to make a major move, and return to the state and town I was born in. I hate cold rainy gloomy weather, I do so much better in the heat and sun...Dealing with Fibromyalgia, I need to get somewhere warm so I don't have to be in pain 9 days out of 10 during the winter months, it effects my training. Anybody else deal with that?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »
November 2007- present the best total package I can in NY.

2008 and beyond - continue to grow, learn and blossom into the best bodybuilder I can be.

( and hit the mega lottery and promote a IFBB show for women with decent prize money!!!!!!!!!!!)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 01:43:18 AM »
November 2007- present the best total package I can in NY.

2008 and beyond - continue to grow, learn and blossom into the best bodybuilder I can be.

( and hit the mega lottery and promote a IFBB show for women with decent prize money!!!!!!!!!!!)
Hope you win that lottery! I'll definitely sign up for that show!!!!