Author Topic: YOU CALL YOURSELF A BODYBUILDER?  (Read 8009 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: YOU CALL YOURSELF A BODYBUILDER?
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »
I laugh at other guys trying to eat clean all year around, but that never compete as I eat everything at the Chinese restaurant and I am in better shape than them... ;D
Watching The Haters

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2007, 08:45:04 PM »
I laugh at other guys trying to eat clean all year around, but that never compete as I eat everything at the Chinese restaurant and I am in better shape than them... ;D

seriously eating clean ALL THE TIME is pointless

E
E

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2007, 09:35:07 PM »

Sounds like he was a complete douche bag to me. I would have just stripped down and started posing ;D

hahaha. i was sober and about to drop him off after going to a club.

I GOT SO INSULTED, I LEFT THE DRIVERS SEAT, PULLED UP MY JEANS AND FLEXED MY CALVES IN ANGER!

hahahahahaa.

when i left the car to flex my calves at him my bro was drunk in the front i remember he just said 'oh shit, i cant believe u are doing this' hahaha

its the pride of a bodybuilder!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »
Convince them to work chest with you.. Load up the bar and don't spot 'em and viola!  ;D Like 3 plates to crush the fucks. They always do it with 2 spotters, so just unrack the weight for them and let it drop and walk away.

Okay, that's not practical, but don't you wish you could do that sometime to annoying, small and know it all assholes?
haha. i know. well after our argument, it was so obvious i was pissed off. and then he's like 'sorry man...u know i didnt mean to get u cut'.  and in my head i said well u just blew ur chance getting some help, keep doing ur crappy routine.

fuck him. lol
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:38 AM »
No, because bodybuilder usually equals steroid abuser, sadly enough.  When the roid topic comes up though, I usually rip on users and carry on about how most people can't do much naturally, like myself..hahah
The Broken Record formerly known as the Croatch

exactly, i think naturals would never be labelled as bodybuilders, you need to be juiced to the gills. id love to be in a world where there is no juice and people own the same genetics for building up mass etc, only then you can see who works hard for it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:04 AM »

Yeah, I hear ya. I never say it anyways. People are usually like, "do you work out" or "you must lift weights", and I just say "a little".

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I walk around in longsleeves & pants year round. I'm not looking for attention (not that I'm anything special, mind you), but I personally think it's pathetic when someone with some muscle walks around in a wifebeater year round, trying to get attention. Talk about insecure......

I'm the same way, I hate crass people. New York has been invaded by crass culturalism. Everyone is showing off their status or power or whatever. (its become LA). It is disgusting.

A girl walking in a once very poor neighborhood through a bunch of very poor immigrant workers in a thousand dollar outfit, on her cell phone completely ignoring them is just like the muscle guy in a tank, walking down the stet with his arms spread out.  Its all about selfishness and entitlement. Their parents taught them to be that way.

Its the Paris Hilton Phenomenon ---Flaunt your wealth, power, status, for you own personal gain without any consideration or respect for the people around you.

Welcome to the future folks.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2007, 08:00:17 AM »
No point in saying you're a BB unless you're standing infront of them half naked with monster muscles, cuts, symmetry and the whole nine to the point where they go "wow".

But if you're a natural BB and you're at the grocery store and you're throwing massive amounts of meat in your cart and somebody asks you "what are you gonna do with all that food" and you say "i'm a bodybuilder" then yeah good luck on giving them a good laugh!  ;D
#

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2007, 08:07:47 AM »
seriously eating clean ALL THE TIME is pointless

E

Unless of course you want to attract hot girls instead of muscle bears :-X

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »

LOL
#

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2007, 08:12:54 AM »

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I walk around in longsleeves & pants year round. I'm not looking for attention (not that I'm anything special, mind you), but I personally think it's pathetic when someone with some muscle walks around in a wifebeater year round, trying to get attention. Talk about insecure......

Where I live it gets very hot & muggy in the summer.  If you walked around funny covered, than you'd stand out plus sweat like a pig.  You work hard for it.  Give'em a little taste of what it is to be in shape.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2007, 08:25:35 AM »
No point in saying you're a BB unless you're standing infront of them half naked with monster muscles, cuts, symmetry and the whole nine to the point where they go "wow".

But if you're a natural BB and you're at the grocery store and you're throwing massive amounts of meat in your cart and somebody asks you "what are you gonna do with all that food" and you say "i'm a bodybuilder" then yeah good luck on giving them a good laugh!  ;D

How do they react when you tell them you're a cage fighter???
I

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2007, 09:42:04 AM »

you don't have to live off of dry chicken breasts and brocolli to get chicks

E
E

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »

E

I really do laugh at my friends that bitch about how they took in to much sodium in one day and it is making them retain water, so after that they proceed to boil a chicken breast and then squeeze all the water out of it after done boiling while they eat raw broccoli and their not even competing it is really hilarious... ;D
Watching The Haters

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2007, 09:52:48 AM »

E

You dont have to live off dry chicken breasts and broccoli to be considered "eating clean all the time" either.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2007, 11:31:35 AM »
I'm the same way, I hate crass people. New York has been invaded by crass culturalism. Everyone is showing off their status or power or whatever. (its become LA). It is disgusting.

A girl walking in a once very poor neighborhood through a bunch of very poor immigrant workers in a thousand dollar outfit, on her cell phone completely ignoring them is just like the muscle guy in a tank, walking down the stet with his arms spread out.  Its all about selfishness and entitlement. Their parents taught them to be that way.

Its the Paris Hilton Phenomenon ---Flaunt your wealth, power, status, for you own personal gain without any consideration or respect for the people around you.

Welcome to the future folks.

I hear ya, man. It's like that everywhere now, it seems. Materialism has taken over.......
HAHA, RON.....