Author Topic: OK, I have to admit....  (Read 2317 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: OK, I have to admit....
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 11:57:58 PM »
All these gym stories you guys put up, I thought most of them were just made up B.S..  Well, I have seen the light, I have to admit that I now believe every fucking last one of them.  Here is the deal.  I have my own personal studio at my house that I invested my life savings in about three years ago to keep me from having to go to the gym for various reasons, mostly because I hate waiting on equipment.  Well,  this girl I have been seeing off and on asked me to go to her gym with her to help her adjust her workout plan, no problem right.  Well, she gets done working out and hops on the treadmill.  I am hitting some shoulder presses and this fucking guy walks up with the whole tough guy routine and says you about done with that seat.  I am like I have two more sets and you can have it or work in, whatever right.  Well I am doing shoulder presses, mind you full range of motion, you know all the way down all the way up, with 75lb dumbbells, not a grand amount but enough for me.  He steps in and warms up with 45's and with good movement and looks at me and says you are lifting alot are you?..I am like what the fuck ever, go on turd.  So I finish my shit and move on, I really don't have to prove myself to anyone.  So I am off to the side doing lateral raises now and, this is the best part, this guy picks up 90's put them all the way up, his ass isn't even touching the L-shaped bench now, he is laid out like an incline bench press, and moves this fucking weight a whole, shit you not, maybe 4 fucking inches down and locks it back up at the top.  Gets up after his set, looks at me, and says now that is heavy weight .  I told him "it is because of fucking retard wantabe's like yourself that make me workout at home".  He gets pissed and I say to him figure it out I am going back to my shit.  I will be leaving the gym at 9 and my truck is the only black escalade out there right now, see you then.  I didn't see him the rest of the morning.  All I could think of was you guys and the shit you tell and thought I owe everyone a BIG apology,  SORRY....What a fucking tool!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!

I'm telling ya, some fucking people out there...... :-\

I'm starting to think I may want to invest in my own little training place, or something.....
HAHA, RON.....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 12:03:14 AM »
I never thought I'd post on one of these stories ...but on my last leg workout ( the one I posted the 2 squatting clips...) when I started on the first 2 sets , comes a guy who was just done yelling on his cell , and wants to work in....I'm like : no problem if u'll do the exact same poundages I do . He scans me from top to bottom and tells me : " I will go ALL THE WAY TO 100 KILOS " . I  just started laughing and told him " no problem dude , but u have to do it in 2 sets  ;D " then he proceeds to bang 6-8 reps with 165 just growling on his way up ...My gilfriend is upstairs on the bike and she's in tears ....and the whole gym is watching him..I guess he must have felt embarassed because he proceeded to tell me how he had to have this hernia surgery but it never happened because he met some russian dude who tried a little chiro on him. So I'm starting to believe some of the tales here .

BigPopa

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 07:31:16 AM »
Squad- I wouldn't expect you to know what a personal studio, or hell for that matter what a gym was, so that comment does not suprise me at all coming from your dumpy ass.  But I bet you, your fat ass could tell me everything in your frig right now.  The irony. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 07:33:38 AM »