Author Topic: turned 42 today  (Read 17773 times)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: turned 42 today
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2007, 05:54:26 PM »
Nice screen name.....lol. Looking very good for a fellow 40+ yr. old.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2007, 06:13:17 PM »
BuffGoddess when will you speak on 'your dirty little secret'?

You have been called-out Buff, the ball (pun intended) is now in your court !

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2007, 06:25:43 PM »
BuffGoddess when will you speak on 'your dirty little secret'?

You have been called-out Buff, the ball (pun intended) is now in your court !
Despite contrary belief, a penoris can be very feminine.  This he/she told me sold one time. ;D
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2007, 06:36:14 PM »
So much discussion on the boards regarding the infamous 3'' penoris!  Is there any conclusive photo evidence that this 'thing' actually exists?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2007, 06:48:07 PM »
So much discussion on the boards regarding the infamous 3'' penoris!  Is there any conclusive photo evidence that this 'thing' actually exists?
Believe me, most females who take male hormones get this beauty prize, shortly after.
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »
Is Buff living in denial ?  She has fallen silent, maybe one her 'boys' (as she likes to refer to them) can chime in!

Look, i dont have an opinion either way on the alleged 3" penoris. My issue is; if you are prepared to use male-hormones then get use to dealing with the repercussions!

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:50 PM »
Is Buff living in denial ?  She has fallen silent, maybe one her 'boys' (as she likes to refer to them) can chime in!

Look, i dont have an opinion either way on the alleged 3" penoris. My issue is; if you are prepared to use male-hormones then get use to dealing with the repercussions!
haha Hank my fellow Aussie - you're such a shit stirrer. It's very entertaining to read though  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
My issue is; if you are prepared to use male-hormones then get use to dealing with the repercussions!
Majority of women = head cases
Women on steroids = severely fucked up head cases
Hope this helps.

I know, it's just to stay "competitive" though..hahha
N

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »
Majority of women = head cases
Women on steroids = severely fucked up head cases
Hope this helps.

I know, it's just to stay "competitive" though..hahha

yes, they have more issues than strippers.  monster molestation activities as children.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »
yes, they have more issues than strippers.  monster molestation activities as children.
I'd say the majority of female competitors have a strange need to prove something to someone in their lives, I don't know, maybe prove to themselves that they weren't just daddy's fuckhole.  So, competing allows them to validate themselves.  And if you ever talk to one, I guarantee they'll tell you about some competition they should have placed higher in or a show coming up....all of which you can careless about and never really asked.
Some people are clueless in life.  Nobody gives a shit man, especially me...regarding that anyways.  It's equivalent of me telling people how much I bench and the number of grams of protein I eat...ahah  Idiotic stuff.
N

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2007, 10:27:58 PM »
I fall silent because I grow tired of the insecure people who have to try to put me down to make themselves feel better. I wish all of you a nice life, I'm loving mine, so any insults you want to fling in my direction will fall to the floor unnoticed. My accomplishments speak for themselves. And just to remind you, I do have a life that does not consist of being a keyboard gladiator. The men who try to insult me have never been from the ranks of the competitors, it's always been from insecure penis puffers...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2007, 10:44:59 PM »
The men who try to insult me have never been from the ranks of the competitors, it's always been from insecure penis puffers...
I could never be part of an illustrious field as a competitor.  Believe it or not, some people can care less about that.  If you handed me an Olympia title, but I had to ingest the drugs, I wouldn't do it.  Neither would most people with a brain to do something else in life.
And just because you knock someone else's way of living, doesn't mean you don't enjoy your own...haah  It's called an opinion.  A message board is a culmination of them.
For most bodybuilders to look at female competitors and think, "Nasty."  Imagine what the regular public thinks.
Hope this helps.
N

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2007, 10:57:47 PM »
I fall silent because I grow tired of the insecure people who have to try to put me down to make themselves feel better. I wish all of you a nice life, I'm loving mine, so any insults you want to fling in my direction will fall to the floor unnoticed. My accomplishments speak for themselves. And just to remind you, I do have a life that does not consist of being a keyboard gladiator. The men who try to insult me have never been from the ranks of the competitors, it's always been from insecure penis puffers...

Buff do you have any pics on here?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2007, 11:00:16 PM »

Buff, you sound agitated and hurt by the cruel words directed at you?  

These posts are not borne from insecurity and self-loathing but rather from confusion and naivity.

My point is; why do women-competitors use male-hormones and then live in denial over it?

Buff, you continue to duck and weave the issue of the 'penoris' all the while reasserting your happiness with your choices in life!  I'm sorry, but it just doesn't wash!

Buff, this post is about taking responsibility for your actions!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »
Buff do you have any pics on here?
yeah here he is.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2007, 11:12:30 PM »
This is my last reply on this subject. When did it become yours or anybody elses business what I do? When did you or anyone else on here become my trainer and feel you have the right to know what I do or don't do? Since I'm a top level competitor, it's all about you guys deciding for yourselves that I can't possibly accomplish anything without your male hormones. I am happy to be a woman, and not contaminate my body with such things..."nuff said...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »
This is my last reply on this subject. When did it become yours or anybody elses business what I do? When did you or anyone else on here become my trainer and feel you have the right to know what I do or don't do? Since I'm a top level competitor, it's all about you guys deciding for yourselves that I can't possibly accomplish anything without your male hormones. I am happy to be a woman, and not contaminate my body with such things..."nuff said...

OK, you pose some interesting questions in your post Buff!  I gather they are rhetorical in nature?

Look Buff, when you decided to become  a top-level-competitor, that is the time when you became 'public property'.  

With fame Buff, comes responsibility.  People now look up to you. They are intrigued by your journey to stardom. They want to 'know and understand' how you became the champion you are today!

My question remains; Where do you stand on male-hormones and do you have an opinion on the alleged 'penoris' ?

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2007, 11:24:37 PM »
Hank, is a 'penoris' something inbetween a 'penis' and a 'clitoris'?
Hrmmm

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »
Buff, you continue to duck and weave the issue of the 'penoris' all the while reasserting your happiness with your choices in life!  I'm sorry, but it just doesn't wash!

Buff, this post is about taking responsibility for your actions!
Omg, I almost feel off my chair.

My question remains; Where do you stand on male-hormones and do you have an opinion on the alleged 'penoris' ?
I just fell on the floor. ;D ;D ;D

Hank, is a 'penoris' something inbetween a 'penis' and a 'clitoris'?
Oh man, I can take no more...I'm crying. ;D

That would make a mean license plate P E N O R I S, then a sticker that says IFBB Pro. 
Insert Quote
It's a forum, eveyones business is everyones business.  That's the way it works.
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2007, 11:54:42 PM »
Buff, back in the heady-days of the WWE,  Triple H had a fling with Chyna.  Chyna was devastated when the affair ended. 

Chyna openly discussed Triple H's insatiable appetite for doggy-style-anal.  Chyna went on further to say, that while in the throws of  anal-penetration, Triple H would often reach around and play with her 'penoris'.

My point is,  Chyna happily talked about her penoris, dispelling any rumors and myths.  Buff it is time for you to take a leaf out Chyna's book, and discuss what has now become a 'penoris debacle'.

Buff, the truth will set you free!

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2007, 01:01:13 AM »
Buff, back in the heady-days of the WWE,  Triple H had a fling with Chyna.  Chyna was devastated when the affair ended. 

Chyna openly discussed Triple H's insatiable appetite for doggy-style-anal.  Chyna went on further to say, that while in the throws of  anal-penetration, Triple H would often reach around and play with her 'penoris'.

My point is,  Chyna happily talked about her penoris, dispelling any rumors and myths.  Buff it is time for you to take a leaf out Chyna's book, and discuss what has now become a 'penoris debacle'.

Buff, the truth will set you free!

HAHAHAHAHA OMG!  thats gold!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2007, 03:48:22 AM »
Buff, you clam-up when talk of your 'penoris' is raised!  Your contemporary in Chyna, is happy to discuss her 'penoris' when asked!

Buff, you claim to be proud of everything you are and have become, yet find it necessary to leave aside the most fascinating part of your being, the 'penorus'.

Buff, it is time to man-up and put your 'penorus' back in the public forum!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2007, 04:32:55 AM »
In any event, the guy on the starter of this thread looks great.
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2007, 04:52:21 AM »
In any event, the guy on the starter of this thread looks great.
it's ALL about Hank Wood ain't it? ::)