Author Topic: turned 42 today  (Read 17775 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: turned 42 today
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2007, 06:02:45 AM »
it's ALL about Hank Wood ain't it? ::)

Sic him hank!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2007, 11:44:30 AM »
It's a forum, eveyones business is everyones business.  That's the way it works.

Oh no its not. What people do is their business and none of yours. Who died and put "God" on your forhead that you think you have the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do? What do you care if someone jabs his ass or not? Jealous? Must be because you cry like a child that hasn't had his bottle yet  :-\. What do you think, that because someone takes AAS that its easy muscle? You still have to train like and animal day in and day out, take your supplements, put in the hours at the gym, eat right, do cardio, etc, etc, etc. Did you think that because we jab ourselves that we magically grow while sitting on the couch? I wish it were that easy, but it is NOT.
If you pride yourself on training naturally, then good for you. But don't tell others what to do or whats right and whats wrong. Cigerettes alone kill millions around the world annually. Why don't you complain on how cigerettes are bad? How about the millions that die on recreational drug abuse? Alcohol? AAS are a drop in the bucket compared to the widespread of other abusers out there. Croatch, you and your other "natural paraders" belong on the natural board. Leave the bbdg to the people that know and compete. Bottom line.
Hope this helps.  :)
PB

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »
Buff, you take this 'holier than thou' stance on the boards, and to tell you truth, i just dont buy it...nobody buys it! 

You present yourself as a concerned, empathetic-humanistic to this forum, when the evidence suggests you are nothing but a penorus-concealing, predatorial-narcissisist who has a penchants for male-hormones!

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »
Buff, you take this 'holier than thou' stance on the boards, and to tell you truth, i just dont buy it...nobody buys it! 

You present yourself as a concerned, empathetic-humanistic to this forum, when the evidence suggests you are nothing but a penorus-concealing, predatorial-narcissisist who has a penchants for male-hormones!
hahahaha stop it Hank - I think she get's your point!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2007, 06:42:28 PM »
Sic him hank!

hahahahaaa  calm down tiger, it's just an internet bulletin board

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2007, 06:48:10 PM »
Buff, the 'penorus issue' will not go away!  

Ignorance is no excuse Buff. You chose the path of hormone replacement. Now it is time for you to embrace that decision, and everything that has resulted from that choice.  

With choices comes consequences Buff!

Buff, it is time to speak on the penoris!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2007, 06:51:44 PM »
Oh no its not. What people do is their business and none of yours. Who died and put "God" on your forhead that you think you have the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do? What do you care if someone jabs his ass or not? Jealous? Must be because you cry like a child that hasn't had his bottle yet  Undecided. What do you think, that because someone takes AAS that its easy muscle? You still have to train like and animal day in and day out, take your supplements, put in the hours at the gym, eat right, do cardio, etc, etc, etc. Did you think that because we jab ourselves that we magically grow while sitting on the couch? I wish it were that easy, but it is NOT.
If you pride yourself on training naturally, then good for you. But don't tell others what to do or whats right and whats wrong. Cigerettes alone kill millions around the world annually. Why don't you complain on how cigerettes are bad? How about the millions that die on recreational drug abuse? Alcohol? AAS are a drop in the bucket compared to the widespread of other abusers out there. Croatch, you and your other "natural paraders" belong on the natural board. Leave the bbdg to the people that know and compete. Bottom line.
Hope this helps.  Smiley
PB
Tell yourself what you gotta.  At the end of the day, without drugs you most likely wouldn't get far in bodybuilding.  Don't feel bad though, most people don't have what it take to do it without anabolics.  You guys say the same thing, but always fail to do much without gear.  It's your crutch, that's just the way it is.  Remember, the sad thing about people like you is you think competing is some achievement.  Take away the excessive drug usage and see where your physique really lies.  It's a false reality you juicers create for yourselves.  You believe it's really the "hardcore" training and the 2 protein shakes a day, which give you gains, but in the end...it's the drugs.  If I'm wrong, try stopping all drugs...then see how much muscle you can put on.  The reason why people don't bodybuild without drugs is very, very simple....they can not.
Read that back a few times, until it sinks in.  You can thank me for helping you out later.
I know this helps.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2007, 09:43:46 PM »
Bump for Playboy.  Sorry, I'm just trying to help this guy out.
N

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2007, 04:44:09 AM »
Tell yourself what you gotta.  At the end of the day, without drugs you most likely wouldn't get far in bodybuilding.  Don't feel bad though, most people don't have what it take to do it without anabolics.  You guys say the same thing, but always fail to do much without gear.  It's your crutch, that's just the way it is.  Remember, the sad thing about people like you is you think competing is some achievement.  Take away the excessive drug usage and see where your physique really lies.  It's a false reality you juicers create for yourselves.  You believe it's really the "hardcore" training and the 2 protein shakes a day, which give you gains, but in the end...it's the drugs.  If I'm wrong, try stopping all drugs...then see how much muscle you can put on.  The reason why people don't bodybuild without drugs is very, very simple....they can not.
Read that back a few times, until it sinks in.  You can thank me for helping you out later.
I know this helps.
In the end its my decision and I sure as hell don't need anyone telling me different. I've been training for 12 years now and I am very content with my physique, drugs or not. In the end its all about how you feel and how you look. And considering the amount of shit that people do in this  world, a little AAS is not going to hurt anyone if they choose to go that route.  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2007, 04:46:56 AM »
Bump for Playboy.  Sorry, I'm just trying to help this guy out.
Bump for Croatch. I'm trying to teach him that its peoples choice to do whatever the hell they damn well please.  ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2007, 12:05:05 PM »
Bump for Playboy, I'm God and trying to help you my son.
N

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »
Bump for Playboy, I'm God and trying to help you my son.
Ok  ::)  ::)  ::)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2007, 12:37:26 AM »
Okay you guys are all either making me laugh my ass off, or want to high five you for being real and on point.(Playboy, high five) So here's my take on things...the schoolyard boys who keep commenting on my sexual orientation are making me literally split a gut with laughter..no I will not comment on your assinine question...do you have a "clitenis" and that's why you say I have a "penoris" ? F**king rediculous!...anyway...as a competitor, our secret to success is just that, a secret. Now if you want to pay me $5000.00 to train you to get ready for a show and win, I'll be glad to share the magic with you..otherwise keep speculating, reading the muscle mags, listening to guys on here who only know what they have read with no practical experience, and misguided know-it-alls. Just because I don't answer a question the way you want me to, doesn't mean I'm guilty of anything, it just means I don't want to answer you. That is my right, just as you have the right to ask the question.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »
I know this helps.

Exactly. I love how these guys act like they don't need the drugs, but yet, here they are, using them year after year. Shit, we just had some asshole ask "gh15" what he could do to keep his temporary muscles, while he and his lady try to have a baby....how fucking pathetic.  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=160429.0

My favorite part is how when these users have to go off, you won't see them anywhere near the gym, because they are so vain, that they worry what someone will think if they are seen without their anabolic gains. Reality check.

I've said before, I'll say it again......I may not have much, but what I have, I've earned. I've taken no shortcuts in life......barring any major illness/surgery/accident, I'm keeping my shit, and I'm not worried about a drug witchunt either.
HAHA, RON.....

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2007, 12:48:59 AM »
Okay you guys are all either making me laugh my ass off, or want to high five you for being real and on point.(Playboy, high five) So here's my take on things...the schoolyard boys who keep commenting on my sexual orientation are making me literally split a gut with laughter..no I will not comment on your assinine question...do you have a "clitenis" and that's why you say I have a "penoris" ? F**king rediculous!...anyway...as a competitor, our secret to success is just that, a secret. Now if you want to pay me $5000.00 to train you to get ready for a show and win, I'll be glad to share the magic with you..otherwise keep speculating, reading the muscle mags, listening to guys on here who only know what they have read with no practical experience, and misguided know-it-alls. Just because I don't answer a question the way you want me to, doesn't mean I'm guilty of anything, it just means I don't want to answer you. That is my right, just as you have the right to ask the question.

Why do you misspell Ridiculous like Alex23, Buff23?

As for your Clitenis (LMAO) it's just that you have a small penis for a guy, don't worry. When you finally have the sex change this will speed up the process, until when masquerade as a Female online.

ta ta

PS anyone who still does not get it, Alex23 is BuffGoddess
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2007, 12:51:15 AM »
Why do you misspell Ridiculous like Alex23, Buff23?

As for your Clitenis (LMAO) it's just that you have a small penis for a guy, don't worry. When you finally have the sex change this will speed up the process, until when masquerade as a Female online.

ta ta

PS anyone who still does not get it, Alex23 is BuffGoddess
As I responded to you in a PM...quit being a retard...go back and read the post again...be watching for the Alex23/BuffGoddes training film on YouTube...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2007, 12:51:56 AM »
Translation: My penoris is 2".
And please on the "secrets to success".  It's drug combinations and diet, nothing more.  I see national level competitors shoulder pressing 60lbs dumbells...working on the "mind muscle" connection..hhaha  It's a joke.  Drugs/genetic response to them/diet.
Like Charles Glass is giving these guys...top secret workouts.  Drug cocktails, nothing more.
N

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
Translation: My penoris is 2".
And please on the "secrets to success".  It's drug combinations and diet, nothing more.  I see national level competitors shoulder pressing 60lbs dumbells...working on the "mind muscle" connection..hhaha  It's a joke.  Drugs/genetic response to them/diet.
Like Charles Glass is giving these guys...top secret workouts.  Drug cocktails, nothing more.

I do feel badly for you and your 2".but look at the bright side, your dick is still 8 times the size of my clit...but as I said my training secrets are mine, and not for public view or dissection. So say whatever helps you make it through the day knowing a woman 165lbs@10% bodyfat can outlift you any day...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
what hobby would be more meaningful?

E

For you, soiled posing trunk sniffing.....  ;D
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2007, 01:23:54 AM »
Buff, you clam-up when talk of your 'penoris' is raised!  Your contemporary in Chyna, is happy to discuss her 'penoris' when asked!

Buff, you claim to be proud of everything you are and have become, yet find it necessary to leave aside the most fascinating part of your being, the 'penorus'.

Buff, it is time to man-up and put your 'penorus' back in the public forum!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2007, 01:48:08 AM »
As I responded to you in a PM...quit being a retard...go back and read the post again...be watching for the Alex23/BuffGoddes training film on YouTube...

link please and then i'll shut up for good

ta ta

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2007, 05:01:39 AM »
I do feel badly for you and your 2".but look at the bright side, your dick is still 8 times the size of my clit...but as I said my training secrets are mine, and not for public view or dissection. So say whatever helps you make it through the day knowing a woman 165lbs@10% bodyfat can outlift you any day...
I wouldn't doubt it.  With all the shit you female bodybuilders take, your test levels are probably higher than mine..haha  One day reality is going to set it that you have a deeper voice than your dad and you've lost the ability to reproduce.
Try this one, train with no drugs, then come talk to me about gains.  Once you've accumulated 50+lbs of natural mass, you'll be in the same league as me....Even 15lbs, I'd be impressed.  That's the thing with you drug ridden bodybuilders, you don't know where you begin and the drugs end.  It's honestly sad.
N

brendan_192

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Heath 2009
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2007, 05:47:33 AM »
I wouldn't doubt it.  With all the shit you female bodybuilders take, your test levels are probably higher than mine..haha  One day reality is going to set it that you have a deeper voice than your dad and you've lost the ability to reproduce.
Try this one, train with no drugs, then come talk to me about gains.  Once you've accumulated 50+lbs of natural mass, you'll be in the same league as me....Even 15lbs, I'd be impressed.  That's the thing with you drug ridden bodybuilders, you don't know where you begin and the drugs end.  It's honestly sad.
couldnt agree more with what you have been saying on this thread. Buffgoddess ur a delusional bitch, please jump of a bridge.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2007, 06:06:50 AM »
SEXY!!!!!!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2007, 10:28:53 AM »
hahahah.    croatch and hank wood have made this a great thread.

Drugs are for the weak......bottom line.