Author Topic: Thing just keep getting better for Katrina survivors  (Read 2348 times)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Re: Thing just keep getting better for Katrina survivors
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
millionaires? how about billionaires.
1985- 4 billionaires
2007- Over 300

He knows how to clean it up, he might replace alot of the treated wood. In those humid areas your also supposed to air it out very often.

Yeah, when I worked at a salescenter, during the summer we had to got out to all the models and open the windows for a few hours each day.  The real mistake that was made in regards to the FEMA trailers is that they probably didn't tell the people that were going to be living there that they had to open them up occationally to air it out.  any new manufactured home is gonna have some forma gas because they are built so quickly and it such a controlled enviroment.  FEMA dropped the ball on that one.  they could have prevented all the sickness just by telling the residents to air them out occationally...

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 10:09:10 AM »
Dizzleman06,
I believe you. A friend of mine had a modular home, and it withstood Katrina relatively well.
Infact, she started selling them after Katrina. I can only imagine the record sales that must be taking place.

My friend the GM in Westwego, LA last month brought home a check for $55K...that is just for one month!  It was the largest monthly check given out in our companies history!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 07:45:10 PM »
My friend the GM in Westwego, LA last month brought home a check for $55K...that is just for one month!  It was the largest monthly check given out in our companies history!

J/K That's impressive!  ;)  Let me ask you this tho, ...he's had a great month, ...what does he do next month?
Sooner or later, the market for modular homes is going to dry up. He's essentially out of work until he sells another,
and chances are, the people to whom he sold those houses this month, ...will NOT need another one next month.

It's great that he's been able to wrap his mind around the concept of earning $50K in a month.
When he decides he wants to earn that kind of income on a regular basis, possibly while he's out on the golf course,
have him give me a call. I'm serious!
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:25 AM »
riiiiiiight, I smell ponzi scheme, j/k  ;D

they could have prevented all the sickness just by telling the residents to air them out occationally...

I think I read that they told people that were living in them to air them out weekly, but since they did not tell them why, no one did

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 11:58:35 AM »

J/K That's impressive!  ;)  Let me ask you this tho, ...he's had a great month, ...what does he do next month?
Sooner or later, the market for modular homes is going to dry up. He's essentially out of work until he sells another,
and chances are, the people to whom he sold those houses this month, ...will NOT need another one next month.

It's great that he's been able to wrap his mind around the concept of earning $50K in a month.
When he decides he wants to earn that kind of income on a regular basis, possibly while he's out on the golf course,
have him give me a call. I'm serious!

In this business in order to make really good money you have to be able to travel where the BOOM is!  This month he produced almost as many.  The housing boom in New Orleans will last aproximately 2-3 years and at that time he will probably retire.  He has been wrapping his mind around that kind of money his whole life.  At one point he owned a call center in Missouri and brought home around $500K a year.  He is the most gifted salesperson I have ever met, it is second nature to him.  I don't worry for him when the NO housing boom is gone...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2007, 02:24:42 AM »
In this business in order to make really good money you have to be able to travel where the BOOM is!  This month he produced almost as many.  The housing boom in New Orleans will last aproximately 2-3 years and at that time he will probably retire.  He has been wrapping his mind around that kind of money his whole life.  At one point he owned a call center in Missouri and brought home around $500K a year.  He is the most gifted salesperson I have ever met, it is second nature to him.  I don't worry for him when the NO housing boom is gone...

That's probably why he was able to achieve it. Welcome to 'The Secret' in action.
w

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »
no argument from me...but even he said it was the easiest $$$ he made!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »
riiiiiiight, I smell ponzi scheme, j/k  ;D

I think I read that they told people that were living in them to air them out weekly, but since they did not tell them why, no one did

well, they probably just should have listened...