Author Topic: More Alexey Lesukov pics....  (Read 30474 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: More Alexey Lesukov pics....
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »
Watch out yo're going to upset his butt buddy "Upthedosage" or "uptheshitter" as I like to call him.

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 02:20:29 PM »
It kinda scares me to look at this kid. I agree with trop, yea he looks really freakin good. But his age. Its like seeing a 16yr old girl with huge fake boobs and a bangin bod. Ya she looks good, but its wrong. This young buck is on far too many hormones for however od he is. I wouldnt be suprised if that gut is slin related. Europe has some strange shit.

He is from russia my friend, not europe.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 02:28:24 PM »
It kinda scares me to look at this kid. I agree with trop, yea he looks really freakin good. But his age.

He's 19.  Look at Arnold at 19.  The only real difference is that Arnold was 6 feet tall.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »
Those pics have great photoshop/caption potential.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »
He's 19.  Look at Arnold at 19.  The only real difference is that Arnold was 6 feet tall.
then he's what 5'5"?

affy

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »

and this kid has MUCH better leg development (of course)

i still think Arnold had him on chest at 19 though

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »
The kid is going to be another Trey Brewer, but with better lines and symmetry...I wonder how long it takes him to get his procard???
Watching The Haters

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 04:27:13 PM »
This young man abuses steroids, diuretics, and peptides. When he is older, he will wish he waited. Looks great, but bodybuilding is a dirty dirty game to play. Im sure he is fully aware of that. In this game he is gambling with his health. Depending on his dosages, he can be on HRT much sooner then later. His natural 19yr levels are off the hook so i wonder why he does this and why his parents support him?
-

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 04:28:50 PM »
Epic bronze statue look and abusing steroids, gh at the age of 15-16.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 05:02:43 PM »
incredible shape to the muscles...very lucky.    However in order to exceed his own natural test production at 19, he would have to hit high doses of gear.   Its sad how this game is played..... :-\

firefighter b-4

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »
looks like porter (cortrell)  kentucky firefighter in his hayday

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »
i thought he reminded me a bit of flex lewis,i think structure and shape more like rockel?

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
he's either going to die young or retire early and be prescribed test for the rest of his life.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »
how tall is he?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
he's either going to die young or retire early and be prescribed test for the rest of his life.

A drug users dream.  Legal test !!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
Lee Priest started very early with Vitamin-S.  Now, we don't know the type or amounts, but he did start early and seems to be healthy.  I really hope this kid will be a big star in the sport and his health holds.  Surely someone knowledgable about hormones is mentoring him.  Best of luck kido!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 12:18:20 AM »
Tim....I have to rectify that Alexey is actually going on 21 ...so he's 20 plus....NOT 18

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:16 AM »
Who are you his boyfriend??

Sorry i did not realise, I hope you feel better now.

Yeah he looks way better than me, but I am healthy I doubt our young Stallion can say the same.

Some of us don't feel the need to go to those extremes.

ta ta

lol. ouch... did I hit a nerve?? I love the originality in your response. Very creative and elementary. 

How do you know that he's not healthy???

How do you know that you are healthy??

So what you're telling me now is that you COULD look like that IF you wanted to? haha. yeah right. Accept the fact that you will always look like shit and justify that by thinking in your mind that you are "healthy." You crack me up.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 02:41:54 AM »

(translated online from russian article)
Eighteen-year Alexey Lesukov in April won immediately several titles at competitions in bodybuilding in St. Petersburg and Murmansk. The discovery season - as was named by the Apatitys youth in the championships of the Northwest.

Will power plus character

In childhood Lesha was the usual boy: he went to the pool, studied to play on a piano. This occupation did not greatly please him, but he did not want to argue with his mom. Until a certain time.

In 13 years Lesha looked at itself in a mirror and decided that his body was suitable for development by bodybuilding. He read the necessary books and also began to go to an exercise room. Here genetics also proved useful.

- Mom was against it, - described Lesha, - even forbade it. It was necessary to go quietly to a gym, on money that the school gave out for eating.

- Who trained you?

- No one. I myself developed routines of exercises. First by myself, later a friend joined me. And in 11th class I began to prepare to attend the Academy named Lesgafta.

In the past year Alexey has gone to St. Petersburg and, certainly, at once began to work out at the nearest sports hall. Here he was noticed also by the future trainer.

The first among young men

The trainer of club "Diamond" Andrey Prokofiev (the holder of many high titles in bodybuilding) for a time observed Lesha, and then offered his services.

So the first-year student of the academy (in the future - the trainer-teacher on bodybuilding) began to combine study with daily two-hour training. It was difficult, admitted Lesha.

But Alexey was ready to April to to do the first "output on a stage". In one month he became the absolute champion among young men in the championship of the Northwest, the absolute champion of Russia in the Cup of Eastern Europe, has achieved the first place among young men and men in the championship of St. Petersburg, took the lead among young men at Murmansk competitions. For this he has received cups, medals and a rank of the Master of Sports.

The Master of Sports does not drink, does not smoke, is good himself, in general - the enviable groom.

Impact on a beautiful organism

But, as was found out, the success is given to bodybuilders not easily. Competitions are preceded with two months of rigid preparation: physical activities and special low-carbohydrate diet. One week prior to performance in a diet of sportsmen there is only fiber and not any salt! And for two days - loading by carbohydrates. Such impact on an organism is necessary, as Alexey has explained, for an increase in the muscles, indeed in bodybuilding what they evaluate.

Before competition the sportsmen get weighed, then "paint" on the skin a special cream to give to the body a bronze shade and shine. It makes the relief of muscles more visible.

On a stage bodybuilders assume some obligatory poses ? the judges evaluate the various groups of muscles, the proportions of the body. Followed is the free program - movement under music. In conclusion - one minute posedown. To this moment the sportsmen do not know the results.

Now Alexey has a rest, and will start to prepare for following competitions in the autumn. Quite probably, there in Apatitys there will be a champion of Europe.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 02:54:17 AM »
I would also like to point out that his body is not just roids for everyone who thinks that that kind of bod comes in  a bottle should know that it's also a LOT  of food , a LOT of intensity, a LOT of hard work, a LOT of dedication , etc.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 03:20:51 AM »
incredible shape to the muscles...very lucky.    However in order to exceed his own natural test production at 19, he would have to hit high doses of gear.   Its sad how this game is played..... :-\

I don't understand why this is said on message boards so often, "don't do steroids at 19 because your natural levels of testosterone are at a peak."  Yes - a peak which is still only a small fraction of even a modest dose of steroids.  That argument has no merit at all.  A more reasonable argument against young men using steroids is that they may fuse growth plates.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 06:21:25 AM »
I don't understand why this is said on message boards so often, "don't do steroids at 19 because your natural levels of testosterone are at a peak."  Yes - a peak which is still only a small fraction of even a modest dose of steroids.  That argument has no merit at all.  A more reasonable argument against young men using steroids is that they may fuse growth plates.

Alexey Lesukov has good genetics for bodybuilding.

Most on this forum could train, eat and do exactly the same as him and look now where near his physique.

Sad but true.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 06:29:29 AM »
this guy will be huge in the american g4p industry soon i think  ;D

loads of fat homo truckers will molest this young boy for pennies.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 06:31:15 AM »
what happened to his chin...he no gots one, plus the bronze looks like shit.. sorry for being realistic.