Author Topic: French People Are Fucking Retarded  (Read 3548 times)

body88

Re: French People Are Fucking Retarded
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »
Who said euro women dislike American men. My point was that women are not merely falling for a foreign accent,
as you previously claimed.

You even admit it was your looks, a comment has further validated my point. It ain't about a foreign accent.

btw - how cute are you?  :P

Cant a man go off topic and ramble incoherent nonsense with a post?!  ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
Dont forget I am also a millionaire cage fighter with a 700 lb bench at 200 lbs  ;)

You didn't mention the ex miss-universe you've married last year.    ???

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 02:16:26 PM »
most of the americans hating on france are fat midwestern/southern trailer park dwellers who have never been there. in reality it is one of the best places in the world, great cities, great beaches, great food, fucking hot, uninhibited women. its one of my favorite places to vacation

Exactly. The only people who think that the U.S is the best country in the World are those who've never visited Europe. They have all the technology an wealth that Americans have, but with the added bonus of being classier, more cultured, sophisticated and that their cities make American cities look like slums. Show me one American city that has the splendor of Paris or Rome and I will shut up. Also, Europeans, perhaps due to their diets largely deprived of processed goods, still look trim, fit and young into their forties, fifties and beyond, while Americans look like obese elders at age 30.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 05:15:48 AM »
Cant a man go off topic and ramble incoherent nonsense with a post?!  ;)

Absolutely! ...but I figured you might simply want a change of pace.  ;)   :-*
w

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 03:02:16 AM »
Half of you idiots probably did not know what language the four options given were.  La luna mierda.  One person does not make a whole ethnic group stupid.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »
dont be so stupid, there was no purpose to put a man on the moon, but they did it (or maybe its all a conspiracy?) just to show it could be done. There are so many things done (initially) without a purpose, which are later shown to be of great value.

Peace
D

He can't help it, because he is stupid. He doesn't even know when and why it was build. In fact, there is plenty equally useless monuments in USA too, but let's drop that subject, I don't want to make you feel bad...again...

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 04:08:36 PM »
actually thats cause u r American..most of Europe feels that way..

go ahead go to a german bar ..tell em you r an american and try and get a beer..

g'luck..

when in Europe i say i'm pakistani....unfortunate ly they treat me better than if i claim american status..  :-\

and the above is not an elaboration..

read my post you jackass. i didnt say they were dicks, thats what i was told by people i met in ireland.

hahaha yeah go to england and tell everyone your paki.
Valhalla awaits.