Author Topic: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...  (Read 8824 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
hahaha, if big teeth are the biggest problem I've got going for me right now then all I can do is laugh. No one's perfect, but it looks like I'm pretty close!

Just think, I could be fat, unemployed, living above a restaurant and logging 14 hours a day following grown men around a message board. Epic life choices.  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »
hahaha, if big teeth are the biggest problem I've got going for me right now then all I can do is laugh. No one's perfect, but it looks like I'm pretty close!

Just think, I could be fat, unemployed, living above a restaurant and logging 14 hours a day following grown men around a message board. Epic life choices.  ::)
Wow! They're also big?  And "NO"  not nowhere near perfect my friend.. You also have bad skin,tall and skinny.also a racist. But...If you can fix all o the above ..You'll be considered gods gift...But I doubt it..

Also..You have more posts than me..So who's on here more ... You also tried to reply to one of my posts..So who's following who?

People need to think before they post..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
Bad skin? I haven't had a pimple since I was 17 but ok, you got me? Funny, most jommers like you have craters that rival the moon covering their face. Not to mention the beards that look like you've got pubes growing on your face. Sounds like someone's upset about the hand he was dealt in life. No wonder you spend 100% of your time following Sarcasm around.

I didn't even know who you were until today, so you can quit acting like you're important.  :D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
Bad skin? I haven't had a pimple since I was 17 but ok, you got me? Funny, most jommers like you have craters that rival the moon covering their face. Not to mention the beards that look like you've got pubes growing on your face. Sounds like someone's upset about the hand he was dealt in life. No wonder you spend 100% of your time following Sarcasm around.

I didn't even know who you were until today, so you can quit acting like you're important.  :D
I'm  far from unhappy... Life is good!

That's nice...You make a funny that cracks you up..Genius... You probably stay in your bedroom ..trying to stretch your neck long enough to suck your own dick...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
I'm  far from unhappy... Life is good!

That's nice...You make a funny that cracks you up..Genius... You probably stay in your bedroom ..trying to stretch your neck long enough to suck your own dick...

hahaha, I'll admit. That actually made me laugh. You should stick around Big Worm, that's the first time I've laughed at an insult in a while. That'd be an interesting accomplishment, though. If one could suck their own dick, would that make one gay? Nice philosophical question.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 06:51:31 PM »

No, but instead your an , ugly little 170lbs punk, with a big mouth that exaggerates, and has big teeth.  Anybody feel free to add in their own adjective...........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 06:54:04 PM »
No, but instead your an , ugly little 170lbs punk, with a big mouth that exaggerates, and has big teeth.  Anybody feel free to add in their own adjective...........

hahaha, MELTDOWN. Look, I know your life is in shambles. I'm willing to throw in a few bucks for some ECA. I'd hate the world too if I was over 30% bodyfat at 5'3 and 300 pounds. You should save some of your prostitution money for stomach stapling.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
hahaha, MELTDOWN. Look, I know your life is in shambles. I'm willing to throw in a few bucks for some ECA. I'd hate the world too if I was over 30% bodyfat at 5'3 and 300 pounds. You should save some of your prostitution money for stomach stapling.
your the one living in a college dorm 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »
your the one living in a college dorm 

Pretty sure I live in a 3 bedroom apartment that probably costs more per month than your one room studio apartment above a 2 star restaurant in the poorest section of Toronto.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 07:01:23 PM »
Pretty sure I live in a 3 bedroom apartment that probably costs more per month than your one room studio apartment above a 2 star restaurant in the poorest section of Toronto.  :D
no this is where u live....................

422 McMahon South Tower (UConn dorm)
Storrs, CT 06269

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »
no this is where u live....................

422 McMahon South Tower (UConn dorm)
Storrs, CT 06269

hahaha, boy you are desperate. Living off campus now. Better luck next time!

So tell me, why do you think you can get off talking shit when you're....

1) 41 and unemployed
2) 5'3, 300 pounds and over 30% bodyfat.
4) Live above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Canada
3) Afraid to post a pic.

I understand why you're always online, you're a pussy ass bitch with a big mouth. It's kind of sad that you think you're actually insulting people here.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »
hahaha, boy you are desperate. Living off campus now. Better luck next time!

1) 41 and unemployed
3) Afraid to post a pic.

I understand why you're always online, you're a pussy ass bitch with a big mouth. It's kind of sad that you think you're actually insulting people here.  :-\
I'm the one willing to meet you, your the one avoiding the question, and your calling me a pussy................hah ahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
I'm the one willing to meet you, your the one avoiding the question, and your calling me a pussy................hah ahahaha

Well, you already backed out once after I accepted. Now you won't post a pic and expect me to find you in a city of 10+ million people. Yup, makes a lot of sense. Stop being a little pussified bitch and post a pic, or get off the forum. It's the man board, not the chickenshit coward meeting place.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
Well, you already backed out once after I accepted. Now you won't post a pic and expect me to find you in a city of 10+ million people. Yup, makes a lot of sense. Stop being a little pussified bitch and post a pic, or get off the forum. It's the man board, not the chickenshit coward meeting place.
If i tell you where I'll be, won't that make it easier to find me among 10 million people, don't you think?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »

1) 41 and unemployed
3) Afraid to post a pic.

BUMP!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

Do those statements sound familiar, those are the other times to shot your mouth and then backed out...........Good night pussy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
Give it a rest you twat. Anyone can see that I accepted within the first 10 posts of your little 12 page meltdown. You disappeared, never showed up anywhere and came back trying to spin my comments in your favor, you little bitch. Here, because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to show you two comments you made right in the beginning of that thread.

Feel free to take his spot........

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

You called me out, I accepted, you didn't show up. It's pretty cut and dry. You're a chickenshit pussy. Thank you and good night. Come back when you find your nutsack.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »
If you so called accepted, then why won't you meet me in NYC, like we planned?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2007, 02:57:11 AM »
Hey BF until you get a real job and actually pay your own way instead of getting handed everything by your parents maybe you shouldn't talk so much?

Oh wait I forgot you're gonna be making 100k+ and own a big house in the richest county in America at 22   ::)
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2007, 05:17:17 AM »
Oh wait I forgot you're gonna be making 100k+ and own a big house in the richest county in America at 22   ::)
I can't wait to extort the pussy................