Author Topic: T4  (Read 872 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
T4
« on: July 26, 2007, 01:49:52 AM »
As I pointed out before noone seems to have an opp about this or just seem unsure on the subject...If a pill of T4 has 25 mcg of T3 ...can it be taken?...how about the 75 mcg of T4?...How will it affect the body?....

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: T4
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 05:07:26 AM »
Of course you can take it.
25 mcg is usually the lowest strengt pill and 50 is the highest.
most people take at least 50 mcg daily for fat loss and usually no more than 150 mcg daily.
If you go up that high I would not stay on it that high for longer than 4 weeks , or you may start to burn out your thyroid, that ill cause some serious side effects.
Personally I perfer to stay on  low dose of 25-50 mcg depending on bodyweight for  long periods of time.
You will achieve real good fat loss at a very slow rate. But it works real well, and your chances of keeping the fat off is better since you take it for the long haul this way. I am talking 1 to years at this low dose.
Never go higher than 50mcg when doing this or your body may become dependant on T-3 forever, and that wont be fun.
I have lost over 50 lbs in the past year by staying on low dose T-3 for about 1 year now.
I am the leanest I have ever been in my life.
I have never been able to achieve a look like I have no with perserving my muscle and dropping to such a lo body fat level.
I am 6'3" with a 34"-35" waist and weigh about 265 now , down from 320 when I started on this.
I stay on the T-3 year round weather on the juice on not.
Alot of people may be against this, and may say you will urn muscle doing this, but this has not been my case at all.
I have been off cycle for up to 2 months at a time and while off I have been taking provoiron, HCG, and arimidex this has kept my test levels up eneough so I continue to keep my muscle size nd strength hile my body continues to burn fat.
Everyones bodies are different, so see hat works best for you.
Some people may tell you to cycle on and off T-3 in 4-6 week periods while going up to 150-200mcgs, then ramp down and go off for 2-4 weeks. I was told by several pros that doing it this way your body fat will just go up and down as you cycle on and off. T-3 is something you need to commit to for the long run if you want it to work best !
Hope this helps.