Author Topic: BERZERK VS PUMP  (Read 19045 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: BERZERK VS PUMP
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
320 now? It was 300 2 weeks ago. You're not even 6'. You're FAT! hahahaha, and you break Sarcasm's balls? Get off the internet and hit a jenny craig. You look like the other 3 million fat New Yorkers.

Post a pic or shut the fuck up. It's obvious you're ashamed of that fat physique you've got.
Well, look it here, little Nicky Hersh finally comes on the thread when he feels like he's got some back up.  What a lame excuse for someone that really wanted to stomp a mudhole on me.  And now he has the chance, and a simple picture of me is stopping him from carrying out his wish.  Your the typical internet warrior with no balls, keep practicing your cagefighting pussy, even though it won't help you grow a spine..............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2007, 01:52:48 PM »
yeah, funny thing is it was all people who wouldn't post their own pics  ::)
so, if your so big on people posting a pic, why did you just post a pic of your arm

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
hahaha, apparently Bluto's word is the gospel Bigmc. Then again, they're both the same. Bluto posts fake pics trying to play it off as him and Pumphard's too pussy to post one. Going to go with both of them being 110 pounds twinks in real life.
So what are you worried about then?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2007, 01:56:04 PM »

hahaha, what the fuck would you do poor boy? That's right, nothing. You're too big of a pussy to post a pic, let alone take a swing in real life. Quick, it's over 444, don't you have to pick up your welfare check by 5 today? Looks like you might be posting in the dark tonight.  :-\
So, I will say it again, if I am all that you day I am, then why won't you meet me?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2007, 01:57:06 PM »
hahaha, do you honestly sit around all day waiting for me to post? As soon as someone insults Pumphard on this board, you come flying to the aid of your little "minority-friend-in-arms". Not that I expect a spook from Compton to have anything to do. Can't expect you to hold a job with that dynomite GED.

Antcraw, do you work out? I doubt it. You look like any other fat half black/half samoan schmoe.  Maybe that's why you're so angry at fit white guys like me. We don't have to pay for our pussy. :-\

haha Hey Nick is your avatar the face you make when Mom tells you to get off the internet and go to bed or no allowance?
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
hahaha, 4 Pumphard posts in a row. I didn't bother reading one of those 4 meltdowns but go on, keep smashing your keyboard.

haha Hey Nick is your avatar the face you make when Mom tells you to get off the internet and go to bed or no allowance?

hahahah, I see you didn't answer my question. It's alright. You don't work out. I understand now. The funny thing was you bragging about having 4 chins. 

Those fat minorities stick together like flies to shit.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2007, 02:15:26 PM »
hahaha, 4 Pumphard posts in a row. I didn't bother reading one of those 4 meltdowns but go on, keep smashing your keyboard.

hahahah, I see you didn't answer my question. It's alright. You don't work out. I understand now. The funny thing was you bragging about having 4 chins. 

Those fat minorities stick together like flies to shit.  :D
It's ok, you don't have to read them, I had you pegged as a coward from the start.

Oh, by the way, someone pm'ed me and offered me a ride to UConn when I make it down to NYC, pretty good offer, what do you think   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »
It's ok, you don't have to read them, I had you pegged as a coward from the start.

Oh, by the way, someone pm'ed me and offered me a ride to UConn when I make it down to NYC, pretty good offer, what do you think   

Be my guest. Hit me from your "blackberry" in between your multi-billion dollar IPO offerings.  ::)

I'm laughing my ass off at a 41 year old billionaire needing a ride from a friend to UConn. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »
The more you save, the more you can invest..........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
by the way, are u busy the weekend of Aug 10?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
by the way, are u busy the weekend of Aug 10?
is that when you are going to post your pic of your 21" arm?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2007, 09:16:23 PM »
is that when you are going to post your pic of your 21" arm?

hahahah this douche is so poor, he couldn't even do an etch-o-sketch of his flabby arm

what a pussy he is.  sad really, pumphard doesn't even respect himself

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2007, 12:38:05 AM »
hahahah this douche is so poor, he couldn't even do an etch-o-sketch of his flabby arm

what a pussy he is.  sad really, pumphard doesn't even respect himself

;D
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2007, 05:09:05 AM »
Look at this, his bum buddies are answering for him.......has he gone AWOL.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »
???

LAME
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »

ridiculously stupid.  I'm going to give you another chance

go ahead.