Author Topic: Kevin Levrone.... Swole at the NPC LA  (Read 13663 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone....swole
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2007, 06:54:04 AM »
is Levrone playing a hungry homeless dude?

No, he's actually the hungry homeless's sidekick.

WWOOOSSSHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone.... Swole at the NPC LA
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2007, 07:13:11 AM »
have you heard them both or do you really like that gay song that has the moving floors in the video? ::)

E

Not trying to b a smartass but the floor it's the only things that doesn't move in that video.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »
Its a shocker to see Levrone this small, but he has to be mainstream acceptable, I suppose.

To be Mainstram acceptable you must have talent,

Forest Whitaker,Jack Black,Tom Arnold,James Galdolfini, etc  they all have a "mainstream acceptable"job based on their acting skils,  a gut or a six pack can only make a difference  in bb shows...and not that much there either....

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2007, 07:38:45 AM »
maybe be just as big but there is not a guy in each gym that could have his combo of size, shape, and conditioning

E

Wrong,there's a guy in every gym and there's even more in every high school   with better potential to come up with a similar or better combo........

what makes Kevin "unique" it's his mental drive... I doubt the average 18 year old guy can put up with all the training,eating and drugs that a pro like Kevin went throught.

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHH

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2007, 07:41:36 AM »
he is not eating or lifting, how hard for you is that to understand?
I understand...Believe me...The point I am making is this...Go to any construction site in any state-there is one dude there that doesn't eat or lift weights that is twice as big and twice as strong as Levrone naturally...Its not as much genetics as pros make it out to be...they say this to make themselves feel like they have some sort of God given gift that allows them to build muscle better than the next guy...And this is not true...I agree that there are guys that can lift and take gear their whole lives and not look 1/10 as good as Levrone did...What I'm saying is that on a level playing field, he is just your average guy...maybe even on the small side...All drugs!  

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2007, 08:06:38 AM »
he is not eating or lifting, how hard for you is that to understand?

Im affraid there's something else he's not doing either.........

WOOOSSSHHHHHHH

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2007, 08:46:03 AM »
  I completely agree with you...throw Bobby boy in the above mentioned.
brutal 11 inch arms, epic dumbo ears and monster dick on the brain.

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
  I completely agree with you...throw Bobby boy in the above mentioned.
Can someone say Tom Prince? Caig Titus? Melvin Anthony? The list goes on and on...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »
Mass is 100 % correct.   The NFL and collegiate wrestling and football is full of guys with better genetics than todays drug created "pros".  Look at Levrone, the guy has shit genetics actually-hes all drugs.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2007, 01:49:53 PM »
I understand...Believe me...The point I am making is this...Go to any construction site in any state-there is one dude there that doesn't eat or lift weights that is twice as big and twice as strong as Levrone naturally...

and how do you know these guys don't lift weights?

why do people always assume some joe blow they see on the streets doesn't touch the weights?  every guy i've ever known that worked some shit manual labor job worked out, it was basically an unwritten requirement for their job

from what I've seen they normally have pot bellies too, if they cut down to kev's bodyfat in these recent pics they wouldn't look as strong as you like to think

oh and if there was a kid in every high school that would be better than kev I think we would've seen more within the last 15 years, only a handful or so were arguably better

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2007, 01:51:44 PM »
Mass is 100 % correct.   The NFL and collegiate wrestling and football is full of guys with better genetics than todays drug created "pros".  Look at Levrone, the guy has shit genetics actually-hes all drugs.

what is a human being supposed to look like when he doesn't lift, diet, or use drugs?

E
E

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »
So the movie studios want a guy who's only claim to fame is that he was a huge nationally known bb'er to diet down so far that none of his fan base (potential ticket purchasers) can recognize him?

That makes sense seeing thats how they treated Reeves, Reg, Arnold, Louie, Hogan, The Rock, Vin diesel, Michael Duncan Clarke Etc....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2007, 03:15:08 PM »
wow.

If I told somebody this was a runner up to Mr. O only a few years ago, noone would believe it!
you are gay.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:46 PM »
Can someone say Tom Prince? Caig Titus? Melvin Anthony? The list goes on and on...
  I like how some pussy "Mod" deleted my post and pic of Paris with his pencil like neck >:(
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2007, 02:45:47 AM »
In bodybuilding it's not where you start - it's how far you can go - Levrone can obviously go farther than anyone on this board so his genetics are better

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2007, 02:56:09 AM »
actually none of you losers are going farther in acting or music either.....damn so if he sucks as bad as you guys say then you all must be like gnats on a pile of shit.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2007, 03:06:41 AM »
actually none of you losers are going farther in acting or music either.....damn so if he sucks as bad as you guys say then you all must be like gnats on a pile of shit.....

Hi earl!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2007, 06:10:27 AM »
All genetics my ass...when will the pros stop perpetrating the genetics lie?
5'8" 165-170 off the sauce? There are THOUSANDS of guys out there that are bigger/stronger than him naturally...

But their bods won't respond as well when they're on.

When Kevrone is on, it's the epitome of bodybuilding.
Q

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2007, 06:45:48 AM »
and how do you know these guys don't lift weights?

why do people always assume some joe blow they see on the streets doesn't touch the weights?  every guy i've ever known that worked some shit manual labor job worked out, it was basically an unwritten requirement for their job

from what I've seen they normally have pot bellies too, if they cut down to kev's bodyfat in these recent pics they wouldn't look as strong as you like to think

oh and if there was a kid in every high school that would be better than kev I think we would've seen more within the last 15 years, only a handful or so were arguably better

E
I know people personally that dont lift and look superior to him naturally...Your missing my point...He can go anywhere and not be able to convince people he was a top three Mr O contender...You bump into a thousand Levrones every day...He not impressive when he doesnt juice...just a regular dude, maybe even on the small side...every gym you go to in this country, there is a bigger dude...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2007, 07:29:16 AM »
You Levrone-haters are all retards. Kevin is small right now because he WANTS to be small. He could easily be a hard 210 at 5'9 walking around if he lifted heavy, but that's not what he's doing. He PURPOSELY lost his BB mass and then PURPOSELY lost an additional 25 lbs so he would look 'normal' and not like a bodybuilder. Last time I checked, The Barbarian Brothers weren't exactly tearing up Hollywood anymore. Sure, being a big musclefreak might land you a line or two as a bouncer, security guy, or playing a stereotypical idiotic bodybuilder, but Kevin has his sights set higher.

And for those who doubt him, you're no different than all the guys in his gym who made fun of him 20 years ago when he told them he was gonna be a pro bodybuilder while he looked similar to how he does now. They all took the same drugs and they all trained hard, but none of them accomplished jack squat, except Kevin.

I know it makes most of you shitty-looking wannabes feel good to see Kevin looking so small, but trust me. You could take pro servings of GH, gear, insulin, and everything else under the sun, train 4 hours a day, have someone prepare 8 meals a day for you, and you'd still never come close to attaining what Kevin accomplished.

Special Meltdown

BigNationRadio.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2007, 07:37:24 AM »
You Levrone-haters are all retards. Kevin is small right now because he WANTS to be small. He could easily be a hard 210 at 5'9 walking around if he lifted heavy, but that's not what he's doing. He PURPOSELY lost his BB mass and then PURPOSELY lost an additional 25 lbs so he would look 'normal' and not like a bodybuilder. Last time I checked, The Barbarian Brothers weren't exactly tearing up Hollywood anymore. Sure, being a big musclefreak might land you a line or two as a bouncer, security guy, or playing a stereotypical idiotic bodybuilder, but Kevin has his sights set higher.

And for those who doubt him, you're no different than all the guys in his gym who made fun of him 20 years ago when he told them he was gonna be a pro bodybuilder while he looked similar to how he does now. They all took the same drugs and they all trained hard, but none of them accomplished jack squat, except Kevin.

I know it makes most of you shitty-looking wannabes feel good to see Kevin looking so small, but trust me. You could take pro servings of GH, gear, insulin, and everything else under the sun, train 4 hours a day, have someone prepare 8 meals a day for you, and you'd still never come close to attaining what Kevin accomplished.

Special Meltdown

Good post.

So how many mgs of cortisol is he shooting to help him reach his goal Ed?  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:31 AM »

Special Meltdown

VERY WELL PUT

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2007, 08:45:22 AM »

Special Meltdown

yeah all you fuccking haters maybe one day you'll be able to look as huge ripped and godlike as "special ed". ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »
yeah all you fuccking haters maybe one day you'll be able to look as huge ripped and godlike as "special ed". ;D

You retard!!

Special ED is small because he WANTS to be small...  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
Well put, my triple-chinned friend!
BigNationRadio.com