Author Topic: Peter and Jessica Putnam in the News!  (Read 16976 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Peter and Jessica Putnam in the News!
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
Peter is always nice, always cool. Jessica has always been nice, and very cool in person too.  She was the competitor on the Olympia poster.  These two are smart, look good, and work hard to get publicized like you should.  Epic jealousy on people since these two get lots of publicity.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2007, 03:10:18 PM »
Peter is always nice, always cool. Jessica has always been nice, and very cool in person too.  She was the competitor on the Olympia poster.  These two are smart, look good, and work hard to get publicized like you should.  Epic jealousy on people since these two get lots of publicity.

We're not jealous of Peter because be gets publicity. We're pissed because he gets publicity and judging gifts over much more deserving bodybuilders. Period. 

Add onto that the holier than thou attitude and it all adds up to one annoying as fuck 170 lb bleach blonde crossed eyed midget.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »
Peter has great shape with few imbalances to his physique. He's winning, beating guys like Mark and Dixion at the '06 USAs, on his overall look/package/condition. Arms are good... he's probably got one of the best set of legs in amatuer ranks.
no offense but both Mark Erpelding and Charles Dixon destroy him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
This is a pic of Peter before he competed and completely clean. I also know that he was clean when he qualifed for nationals weighing in the mid-160's.

stop with this bunch of balonie already,,that dude is on juice from the moment he went into the track team in ohio or whereever he was,,why are you all bunch of fools? i sit here for 2 years almost explain you how this world of bodybuilding and sports in general works and you still tell me bullcrap about natural clean and other shit you expect to hear from a guy that enter the gym first day,,enough already

99% OF ATHLETES ARE ON HORMONES,,THE ONES WHO ARE NOT DONT GET NO WHERE,,ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE 70S IN A MASS QUANTITIES

no you dont win no show clean,,you lose much muscle clean that many dont even train or train a lot less as in 2-4 days a week! if you train you are workin very limited and never maintain hardness and muscle mass,,you can maintain fat% but always get softer and lose some muscle mass,,,that is when you are clean! clean guys dont get on stage! natural guys are all dead as in 1940 dead,,

yes you can be natural but you will be 5'7 going on stage 147lb at even then you will be steppin on at over 6%,,that is natural,,clean is 10-20 lb over your natural weight,,anything else is HORMONIZED

WE ARE ALL HORMONIZED,,reason that le let you be is because you cant chase 1 million users,,,some of them are very respected members of society,,some of them are good people with health problems ,,some of them people that are very lonely and insecure,,,some of them handicupps,,you cant go in every house and bust them all and that is why you dont touch them,,they are not murderers,,they are every day people athletes and none athletes all use ,,as long as its done for personal use no one touches them,,alwys been this way always will be this way

fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2007, 09:57:10 PM »
i love the way you spell  it's so sexy

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2007, 11:42:21 PM »
stop with this bunch of balonie already,,that dude is on juice from the moment he went into the track team in ohio or whereever he was,,why are you all bunch of fools? i sit here for 2 years almost explain you how this world of bodybuilding and sports in general works and you still tell me bullcrap about natural clean and other shit you expect to hear from a guy that enter the gym first day,,enough already

99% OF ATHLETES ARE ON HORMONES,,THE ONES WHO ARE NOT DONT GET NO WHERE,,ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE 70S IN A MASS QUANTITIES

no you dont win no show clean,,you lose much muscle clean that many dont even train or train a lot less as in 2-4 days a week! if you train you are workin very limited and never maintain hardness and muscle mass,,you can maintain fat% but always get softer and lose some muscle mass,,,that is when you are clean! clean guys dont get on stage! natural guys are all dead as in 1940 dead,,

yes you can be natural but you will be 5'7 going on stage 147lb at even then you will be steppin on at over 6%,,that is natural,,clean is 10-20 lb over your natural weight,,anything else is HORMONIZED

WE ARE ALL HORMONIZED,,reason that le let you be is because you cant chase 1 million users,,,some of them are very respected members of society,,some of them are good people with health problems ,,some of them people that are very lonely and insecure,,,some of them handicupps,,you cant go in every house and bust them all and that is why you dont touch them,,they are not murderers,,they are every day people athletes and none athletes all use ,,as long as its done for personal use no one touches them,,alwys been this way always will be this way

Out of pure curiosity (because i know the truth, whether most people like it or not)... but do you think Layne Norton natural?  Hes 5'10 200 on stage... and hes as strong if not stronger than i am...at a pretty young age... thoughts?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »

gh15 sweetie, the last paragraph tells us you are not familiar with U.S. laws, U.S. rules of criminal procedure and individual state laws on this subject because they do vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction consequently in the UNITED states.  hope this helps.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
They're a couple of religious kooks. 

Would you turn your life over to Jesus if it meant getting to tap that?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »
These two are smart, look good, and work hard to get publicized like you should.  Epic jealousy on people since these two get lots of publicity.

What sort of 'work' are they doing to get so much publicity compared to so many others in the industry?

"Why them?" is the question many of the critics are asking.

They're cool with me, so I have no beef with them, but surely some of the fan questions are reasonable. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
Out of pure curiosity (because i know the truth, whether most people like it or not)
are you saying that Layne is not natural?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
Out of pure curiosity (because i know the truth, whether most people like it or not)... but do you think Layne Norton natural?  Hes 5'10 200 on stage... and hes as strong if not stronger than i am...at a pretty young age... thoughts?
He has commented on Layne before, said he was on lots of orals, anti-estrogens etc, IIRC.

And what is your "truth" and how do you know for sure?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »
gh15 sweetie, the last paragraph tells us you are not familiar with U.S. laws, U.S. rules of criminal procedure and individual state laws on this subject because they do vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction consequently in the UNITED states.  hope this helps.

you dont need to eb femiliar with anything only common sense and since paranoia is in the blood of every bodybuilder someone needs to give them relaxation pill,,the goverment cant go after each and every one who is using personal use of hormones because it is in the millions,,if you do this to joe a you got to do same to joe b and there is no interest or need or time or any other reason in the world for the goverment to do it unless you are a BIG DEALER MAINLY UNDERGROUND GARBAGE LABS IN USA THAT POISION PEOPLE,,AND OR BIG NAME ATHLETE,,

step back a second and think about it,,,,goverment will go chase some kid who got 300 worth  personal use from 10 diff ips threw his computer to the sea or moved it to friends or this or that million options,,goverment knows it very well,,goverment dotn waste even 10 seconds thinking about the personal user only the big problem the core! thats how it works my friend,,

giverment dont go from house to house apartment to apartment wherer 10 diff people lived there by the time they find where it is and look for joey kinky for buying 300 worth of garbage that posion him,,that joey will have enough troubles later in life and medical bills,,goverment go for core problems

you got guys that walk with a stick that order,,girls that have kids that order to stay pretty and fit,,kids that order with out their parents know,,you knock on the door and an handicup guy open the door for you what you gonna do gonna take him to jail for 300? it doesnt work this way my friend if it worked this way the real criminal would be walking the street freely and 100s of thousands of people would sit in jail for doing weed and i actually support the weed jail thing but even that doesnt happen because you as goverment look for one and only one thing:

cutting the HEADS OF THE SNAKE wether it is small or big it got to be head not tail,,when head is cut tail is gone,,any personal users that get arrested for hormone use got long criminal sheet behind them and recreational drug usage and posession

fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »
are you saying that Layne is not natural?
Nah, I'm sure he means Layne is 100% lifetime natural.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »
There are a few guys over 6', and several guys at a "normal" 5' 10" or 5' 11".

And 5'9 and 1/2?  ???

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2007, 07:41:50 PM »
hey gh 15 ........slow down. your spelling is getting so bad i can't understand what you are saying anymore.
irongearco.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
you dont need to eb femiliar with anything only common sense and since paranoia is in the blood of every bodybuilder someone needs to give them relaxation pill,,the goverment cant go after each and every one who is using personal use of hormones because it is in the millions,,if you do this to joe a you got to do same to joe b and there is no interest or need or time or any other reason in the world for the goverment to do it unless you are a BIG DEALER MAINLY UNDERGROUND GARBAGE LABS IN USA THAT POISION PEOPLE,,AND OR BIG NAME ATHLETE,,

step back a second and think about it,,,,goverment will go chase some kid who got 300 worth  personal use from 10 diff ips threw his computer to the sea or moved it to friends or this or that million options,,goverment knows it very well,,goverment dotn waste even 10 seconds thinking about the personal user only the big problem the core! thats how it works my friend,,

giverment dont go from house to house apartment to apartment wherer 10 diff people lived there by the time they find where it is and look for joey kinky for buying 300 worth of garbage that posion him,,that joey will have enough troubles later in life and medical bills,,goverment go for core problems

you got guys that walk with a stick that order,,girls that have kids that order to stay pretty and fit,,kids that order with out their parents know,,you knock on the door and an handicup guy open the door for you what you gonna do gonna take him to jail for 300? it doesnt work this way my friend if it worked this way the real criminal would be walking the street freely and 100s of thousands of people would sit in jail for doing weed and i actually support the weed jail thing but even that doesnt happen because you as goverment look for one and only one thing:

cutting the HEADS OF THE SNAKE wether it is small or big it got to be head not tail,,when head is cut tail is gone,,any personal users that get arrested for hormone use got long criminal sheet behind them and recreational drug usage and posession

in New York State for example we have Rockefeller Drug laws passed 30 years ago by legislature and you get same sentence for crack coke as powder coke and put away for a long time which is filling jails with drug addicts and no room for violent criminals. weed you get sentenced to years too.  but cross state line to vermont and you can grow it in your back yard.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »
gh15......you need to take a deep breath..push away from your comp...and go for a nice walk with some herbal tea and think "happy"thoughts..... ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:59 AM »
gh15 is a cyborg

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2007, 08:38:18 AM »
Nah, I'm sure he means Layne is 100% lifetime natural.

No im saying he IS.  I just wanted to hear GH try to say he wasnt so we could all call his bs on it

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »
I hear the guy and wife that recently got busted in New York  for dealing steroids out of their Golds Gym both got 10 years, and the wife had no record at all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »
No im saying he IS.  I just wanted to hear GH try to say he wasnt so we could all call his bs on it
OK, I'm definitely interested in what you know. If he has lied to all the kids on bb.com who think he is a hero he should be busted.

Are you talking about prohormones or what?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2007, 10:58:39 AM »
I gotta save this thread!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »
 ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »
I think Jessica cleared his name pretty well in this post to GH15

fakeblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2007, 12:20:24 PM »
STOP POSTING STUFF ABOUT THOSES 2 MORONS!!!

THEY BOTH SUCK AND ARE LIL PEOPLE!!!!

THEY GO BY THE LORDS YET BOTH PILL AND INJECT UP ON DRUGS!!!!

THATS JUST WRONG,

HORRIBLE PHYSIQUES!!!!!

AND MAKE SHITTY COVERS!!!

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS