Author Topic: Falcons to hold press conferance at 4pm. Impression given Vick will be cut  (Read 3716 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
the moment that he is cut everyother team will attempt to sign him
like it or not 6 months from now this will all die down, and the next issue will be on the front cover

with the right marketing campaign this can be salvaged.

1. He could do some ads for PETA
2. Most dog food companies would to have him as a "reformed" spokes person
3. He could go the satire route and make a fortune.

No offense dude but this is the dumbest thing I've seen posted in awhile.

After killing 8 dogs by electricity, bodyslamming, and hanging them, shotting them, I doubt he is going to be on tv EVER AGAIN!

They have found 38 dead dogs so far, and have a ongoing dig right now.

Make a fortune? Look in the future, he won't be making anything, lawyers fees are going to kill him once this money runs dry, if he goes to prison, he will have lost everything within 5 years.

Satire? I don't find this amusing.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
He's a tailback that throws interceptions.. Not like Vince Young or anything, who can actually throw the ball..

He's been hype.

Just a hoodlum tailback that throws interceptions.

Right.

He had "moments", but outside of those, he wasn't much to talk about. Yet for some reason, he was so fucking overhyped..... ???
HAHA, RON.....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
He's a tailback that throws interceptions.. Not like Vince Young or anything, who can actually throw the ball.

He's been hype.

Just a hoodlum tailback that throws interceptions.

I actually agree with you on this one. This year is Titans year to take over. Watch out bitches

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Adults playing a game as a profession, that makes me laugh.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Adults playing a game as a profession, that makes me laugh.

Your penis makes me laugh.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Your penis makes me laugh.

well, you are the authority on penises.  You've seen and sucked a lot.   ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

After killing 8 dogs by electricity, bodyslamming, and hanging them, shotting them, I doubt he is going to be on tv EVER AGAIN!

Make a fortune? Look in the future, he won't be making anything, lawyers fees are going to kill him once this money runs dry, if he goes to prison, he will have lost everything within 5 years.

chances are he will cut a plea deal with the Feds

if a TV preacher can commit sins against the church, go on TV and cry, and within a few years all is forgotten

I remember the Bill Clinton scandal, few remember the details or even care

the american people always jump to the next issue and quickly forget the past

Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

you mean to tell me that if he cuts a deal with feds, then cuts a deal with the Peta people that things can't be quieted down somewhat?
Here comes the money shot

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
what he allegedly was involved in was horrible, but I do think he is a very good football player. I don't know what you guys are talking about- yeah, he isn't the greatest QB in the world, but he is a very good FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
chances are he will cut a plea deal with the Feds

if a TV preacher can commit sins against the church, go on TV and cry, and within a few years all is forgotten

I remember the Bill Clinton scandal, few remember the details or even care

the american people always jump to the next issue and quickly forget the past

To be fair, Clinton didn't kill or hurt any dogs.  A lot of people consider their dog or cat as a member of their family.  Vick was systematically killing +/or torturing animals.  Difficult to put that aside.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
what he allegedly was involved in was horrible, but I do think he is a very good football player. I don't know what you guys are talking about- yeah, he isn't the greatest QB in the world, but he is a very good FOOTBALL PLAYER.

There is nothing Vick does of any intrinsic value.  People pay money and watch football on TV to be entertained.  I would contend Vick now lacks any discernable entertainment value.  Like the clown who murders children - he ain't so good no more....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
watch a fucking falcons game, for those of you who say is not a quality qb.  he MAKES that fucking team.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

buffalo

• Getbig IV
I would like the opportunity to have Michael Vick over for lunch and let him play with my 4 Rottweilers.

I want to show him how lovable and playful dogs can be...maybe it will change his mind about how he views animals.

Then again, maybe my dogs won't be in the mood for company that day and will eat him instead.

either way..it's a win/win situation  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
you mean to tell me that if he cuts a deal with feds, then cuts a deal with the Peta people that things can't be quieted down somewhat?

1st feds are not going to offer him a sweet deal so he's going to be going to trial, feds are going to want jail time, don't think so, then look up on the statistics on cases of this nature (conspiracy) that receive probation and see no jail time.

Quite down with PETA? Email PETA this suggestion, see what they say. Just like Kennedy says "For only when our arms are sufficient beyond doubt can we be certain beyond doubt that they will never be employed." PETA is not going to live this down they are going to live it up.

Plus please don't tell me you think it's going to be a sincere apology ::)   ::)   ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

He might be a good athlete but as a QB he's over-rated and not that good, bottom line.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
watch a fucking falcons game, for those of you who say is not a quality qb.  he MAKES that fucking team.

Ya they've done so well in the playoffs with him. ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Vick is a HORRIBLE qb.  He blows.  The guy rarely passes for more than 150 yards.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Vick will never play in the NFL again...However he probably will sign a big deal a couple of years from now in Canada some where...

The NFL is such a money maker, it never needs a guy like Vick...Now if this was the NBA, he may have been needed more so...But still i believe OJ has just a good a chance of ever coming back into the NFL in some fashion then does Vick

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I would like the opportunity to have Michael Vick over for lunch and let him play with my 4 Rottweilers.

I want to show him how lovable and playful dogs can be...maybe it will change his mind about how he views animals.

Then again, maybe my dogs won't be in the mood for company that day and will eat him instead.

either way..it's a win/win situation  ;D

Sounds like a great idea.  Maybe we can petition or something to make it happen!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Postseason data for one of the worst passing qb's ever

Year  Opp   Result  |  CMP  ATT   PYD PTD INT  |  RSH    YD  TD
---------------------+--------------------------+-----------------
 2002  gnb  W,27-7   |   13   25   117   1   0  |   10    64   0
 2002  phi  L,6-20   |   22   38   274   0   2  |    6    30   0
 2004  stl  W,47-17  |   12   16    82   2   0  |    8   119   0
 2004  phi  L,10-27  |   11   24   136   0   1  |    4    26   0
---------------------+--------------------------+-----------------
TOTAL                |   58  103   609   3   3  |   28   239   0

::)   Brutal 117 yards passing vs GreenBay, 2 picks and no TDs against the Eagles, Epic 82 yards passing against St Louis and 136 yards and a pick against the Eagles in 04.

::)  Hes HORRIBLE, i guarantee the Falcons are happy to unload this over-hyped piece of shit.  The Moras are laughing their asses off.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I actually agree with you on this one. This year is Titans year to take over. Watch out bitches

Vince Young is a good kid too, unlike this punk.

His performance against the USC was the greast individual performance I've ever seen. And he can throw the ball, and is like 6'5" and pretty strong.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I personally feel the suspensions against pacman jones and mike vick are bs, since they arent even guilty, pacman is facing 12 years in the pen and hasnt done crap.........now vicks situation is a lil worse, but they should be able to play.........example, look what happened to tank johnson, he lost his job, and didnt even do anything this last time, he was speeding thats it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE THOSE ROTS FIGHTING EACH OTHER INSIDE OF FIVE MINUTES AND MAKE 100 GRAND IN THE PROCESS...

AND AFTER HE MAKES THE MONEY...HE WOULD FAST HANG THOSE MUTS TO GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE...

INSTEAD OF HANGING THEM HE COULD ALWAYS SEND THEM OVER TO THE NEAREST KOREAN RESTAURANT WHERE THEY CAN SKIN A DOG ALIVE IN UNDER THREE MINUTES

either way..it's a win/win situation
ROT IS A DELICACY IN KOREA  ;D
C

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They should cover this half wit asshole in peanut butter and feed him to starving cocker spaniels.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
They should cover this half wit asshole in peanut butter and feed him to starving cocker spaniels.

COCKER SPANIELS????  Why not PEACOCKS? FLAMINGOS? BUNNY RABBITS??? WTF???

OK...You truly had nothing to say RIGHT? Why not cover him with chocolate and let some dogs eat him and watch the dogs DIE OF CHOCOLATE POISONING!!!
C