Author Topic: Markus Ruhl: Unhealthiest Bodybuilder?  (Read 80763 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Markus Ruhl: Unhealthiest Bodybuilder?
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2007, 03:53:29 PM »
  In my languange it is spelled gluconogenesis, and in any case this has nothing to do with what I'm arguing with him. Insulin overdose must be immediately counteracted with glucagon or glucose itself. The liver does not have time to convert it's stores of glycogen into glucose before brain damage is incurred. Go back to the truce thread, Pubes. I don't want you in my thread. Do me a favor and fuck off. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nobody wants you on this board LOL.

Plus, your knowledge of anatomy and physiology is rudimentary at best.

Now go cry to your mommy hahahahahah

suckmymuscle

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
Nobody wants you on this board LOL.

Plus, your knowledge of anatomy and physiology is rudimentary at best.

Now go cry to your mommy hahahahahah

My knowledge of physiology is enough for me to know that he's wrong. I don't need an M.D or PhD to know that glucagon is the antagonist of insulin, and that an insulin overdose leads to coma, followed by brain damage and then death. By the way, Jim Stoppani, who is a PhD, has especifically mentioned that insulin overdose needs immediate medical attention. Hey, Pubes, answer me this question: Are you on Dorian's or Ronnie's side this week? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you fucking troll. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »
  My knowledge of physiology is enough for me to know that he's wrong. I don't need an M.D or PhD to know that glucagon is the antagonist of insulin, and that an insulin overdose leads to coma, followed by brain damage and then death. By the way, Jim Stoppani, who is a PhD, has especifically mentioned that insulin overdose needs immediate medical attention. Hey, Pubes, answer me this question: Are you on Dorian's or Ronnie's side this week? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you fucking troll. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The sad part of your life is that you take this so seriously.

In real life, I am easily smarter, hard working and more accomplished than you are or will ever be, as are many other members of this forum.

So please, get off your high horse and show some humility. Nobody likes little whiney show-offs like you anyways.....certainly you are trying to make up for some "lacking aspect" in your life  :-\

Have a nice day  :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2007, 04:09:09 PM »
The sad part of your life is that you take this so seriously.In real life, I am easily smarter, hard working and more accomplished than you are or will ever be, as are many other members of this forum.

Oh boy, you are so wrong about this...

So please, get off your high horse and show some humility. Nobody likes little whiney show-offs like you anyways.....certainly you are trying to make up for some "lacking aspect" in your life  :-\

Nope. I will never show humility. Humility is for pussies. And if you don't like this, you can suck the spooge out of my balls and be done with it. Just because you said that, I will from now on be 10 times more arrogant and a prick than I already am.

Have a nice day  :)

I will. Thank you. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »
  Oh boy, you are so wrong about this...

Really? Why don't you tell us all what you do for a living LOL.....I'm sure it must be good with that worthless degree in physiology you have hahahahahaha.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2007, 04:17:09 PM »
  Newbie, you got owned brutally, and usind words that you don't even know the meanind of won' save you. First of all, it is spelled "gluconogenesis" and not "gluconeogenisis". Secondly, this has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Gluconogenesis is the process by which the liver converts complex carbohydrates, amino acids and fats into glucose. What the fuck has this to do with what we're arguing? And how much is too much? Any dose even slightly above what you need to remove the glucose from the bloodstream can cause dizziness and brain damage. The average person would experience these symptons even with small amounts of insulin. If the bodybuilder takes even a little too much, he may go into comatose and die. I don't know how much is too much, but is certainly a risk not worth taking.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

...and usind words that you don't even know the meanind of won' save you...' 

huh? english, please. and your giving me spelling lessons? lol.

...' Gluconogenesis is the process by which the liver converts complex carbohydrates, amino acids and fats into glucose. What the fuck has this to do with what we're arguing?...'

wrong. you do not need carbs, complex or otherwise for gluconeogenesis to take effect, stupid.

your such a fucking simp. lol. dont even bother debating this anymore. your in way over your head.

everytime you post your look more retarded than the time before.

good work.

b

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »

...' Gluconogenesis is the process by which the liver converts complex carbohydrates, amino acids and fats into glucose. What the fuck has this to do with what we're arguing?...'

wrong. you do not need carbs, complex or otherwise for gluconeogenesis to take effect, stupid.

your such a fucking simp. lol. dont even bother debating this anymore. your in way over your head.

good work.

hahahahahah....what a f*cking douche SUCKY is.....yet again proving his rudimentary knowledge on the matter he speaks.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Markus will die of cancer very soon.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2007, 04:26:02 PM »
I don't need an M.D or PhD

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's not a matter of need, you are not smart enough to achieve either of those distinctive degrees.

This is the end of our correspondence; I do not enjoy speaking with childish and moronic people such as yourself.

Have a nice day  :-*

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2007, 04:30:05 PM »
...I don't need an M.D or PhD...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

but it would be helpful if you knew what you were talking about, stupid.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »

good work.

Gluconogenesis does require some substrate to be done, you incredible moron. You can't create energy from nothing. This is not even biology, but physics. Gluconogenesis requires either amino acids, fat, or fat to be produced the liver itself to proceed. In any case, I proved you wrong by pointing out that an insulin overdose must be treated immediately with either intravenous glucagon or glucose. The bottom line: I am right and you are wrong. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2007, 05:52:57 AM »
It's not a matter of need, you are not smart enough to achieve either of those distinctive degrees.

This is the end of our correspondence; I do not enjoy speaking with childish and moronic people such as yourself.

Have a nice day  :-*

Yawn...I am so much smarter than you that it's not even funny. You almost worship me like a god in that truce thread and have parroted moi ad nauseum. I will gladly match my I.Q(Stanford-Binet), SAT scores and in achievement tests to yours any day. And I can get any degree I want to with ease: the I.Q test doesen't lie. I am so confident that I am smarter than you that I will just laugh off your taunt - and laughing at taunts is somethintg that I don't normally do. Have a nice day, you too. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2007, 06:03:46 AM »
Really? Why don't you tell us all what you do for a living LOL.....I'm sure it must be good with that worthless degree in physiology you have hahahahahaha.

Why don't you tell us what you do for a living? Are you a professional troll - based on the tuce thread -, or are you an illegal Mexican immigrant who works washing dishes? ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2007, 06:09:34 AM »
  Yawn...I am so much smarter than you that it's not even funny.

Jesus you sound like a 11 year old.

And it's gluconeogenesis moron.. at least get the spelling right when you're debating something.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2007, 06:12:43 AM »
but it would be helpful if you knew what you were talking about, stupid.

This coming from the guy who believes that matter(glucose) can be created without matter Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...hey, physics professors everywhere, take note: according to this guy, the amount of matter in the Universe is not stable and matter can be created from the vacuum through wishful thinking! Apparently, he has discovered a new property of matter: it is not merely transformed, but also created from thin air! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2007, 06:19:45 AM »
Jesus you sound like a 11 year old.

And it's gluconeogenesis moron.. at least get the spelling right when you're debating something.

I don't give a fuck how it's spelled, queer. Spelling is for f.a.g.g.o.t.s

GLUCONOGENESIS! GLUCONOGENESIS! GLUCONOGENESIS! GLUCONOGENESIS!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2007, 06:52:26 AM »
 Noob ??? I have been a member of this board for as long as you, and I have four times more posts. And what exactly is wrong with what I said? Insulin can make you go into hypoglicemic shock in 5 minutes if you take too much. Ask any doctor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rofl that post count referral has sure made your argument much more valuable as apposed to the other guy. you pull up some random facts our of your ass with no way to back up anything that you are saying. what is the point of this thread anyway?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2007, 08:16:31 AM »
  This coming from the guy who believes that matter(glucose) can be created without matter Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

try protein.

once again you have not only proven yourself to not know what you are talking about, but have solidified your rightful place as my bitch.

and that your adept at copy/pasting information from the Net to attempt to look like you know what your talking about. maybe next time, try to copy/ paste the actual name.

that'd be a good start.

im done with you.

(who's got next?)

b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2007, 08:06:57 PM »
try protein.

once again you have not only proven yourself to not know what you are talking about, but have solidified your rightful place as my bitch.

and that your adept at copy/pasting information from the Net to attempt to look like you know what your talking about. maybe next time, try to copy/ paste the actual name.

that'd be a good start.

im done with you.

(who's got next?)

You poor, sad little boy. Of all the people who've tried to make me a bitch here, none has succeeded, and I assure you that, if this ever happens, it won't be a low intelligence newbie like you.

Protein? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...protein is made of amino acids, you idiot, which is matter. And amino acids are made of atoms like everything else. You can't make matter without matter. This is not even biology, but physics. Now fuck off and don't try to argue with me ever again, little boy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2007, 10:45:53 PM »
markus ruhl is the most hardcore of all bodybuilders and is an awesome paragon of physical health and awesomeness and will live to be a hundred not because he wants to, but soley to spite all his haters. the german beer is the key to his massive size and jolly attitude

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2007, 01:29:08 AM »
  You poor, sad little boy. Of all the people who've tried to make me a bitch here, none has succeeded, and I assure you that, if this ever happens, it won't be a low intelligence newbie like you.

Protein? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...protein is made of amino acids, you idiot, which is matter. And amino acids are made of atoms like everything else. You can't make matter without matter. This is not even biology, but physics. Now fuck off and don't try to argue with me ever again, little boy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You must be the biggest idiot on this message board.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2007, 10:38:42 AM »

Monkey I.Q meltdown. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2007, 10:40:44 AM »
And THAT means a lot I guess ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »
a newbie biotch was just powned !!!!!  ;D

Exactly. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2007, 09:53:38 AM »
markus ruhl is the most hardcore of all bodybuilders and is an awesome paragon of physical health and awesomeness and will live to be a hundred not because he wants to, but soley to spite all his haters. the german beer is the key to his massive size and jolly attitude

AMEN!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG