Author Topic: dennis james pulls out of the olympia  (Read 36839 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: dennis james pulls out of the olympia
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2007, 01:39:45 AM »
Dennis is going to shock us all and show up "2 weeks out" and win the whole show.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2007, 08:11:13 AM »
Dennis is going to shock us all and show up "2 weeks out" and win the whole show.

Ahhhhh yea I dont think so ::)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2007, 09:03:17 AM »
from flexonline.com Dennis James just phoned us with the news he is out of this year's Mr. Olympia.

The Menace was struck by a bout of double pneumonia that that curtailed gymaction and thus possible Olympia action.

The trouble started on July 10 when James was flying from Madrid to Frankfurt. He felt weak and unwell before the flight and as the plane took off he was laboring for breath. For the duration of the 2 1/2 hour flight he was left sucking on an oxygen mask. "I felt like I was going to pass out", James recalled. Once the plane landed he was rushed to a local Frankfurt hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs - our boy's nothing if he's not symmetrical.

Released on July 20, his doctors have advised him not to train or exert himself for two to three weeks. Ruminating on his circumstances Dennis says, "With the enforced lay-off I've lost about five weeks of prep, and won't have enough time to prepare properly for the Olympia. I spoke to Peter McGough (FLEX and M&F head honcho) and Robin Chang (Olympia promoter) and they both told me my health was the number one priority and not to worry about the Olympia. Right now I'm very disappointed to miss what would have been my eighth straight Olympia, but I'll be back better than ever at next March's Arnold Classic."

lol...poor Dennis. they'll never tell us why he fell sick, suddenly.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2007, 09:05:44 AM »
Dorian would have still competed.... he never let shit stop him.

dorian would have brought his oxygen thank back stage with him :)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
from flexonline.com Dennis James just phoned us with the news he is out of this year's Mr. Olympia.

The Menace was struck by a bout of double pneumonia that that curtailed gymaction and thus possible Olympia action.

The trouble started on July 10 when James was flying from Madrid to Frankfurt. He felt weak and unwell before the flight and as the plane took off he was laboring for breath. For the duration of the 2 1/2 hour flight he was left sucking on an oxygen mask. "I felt like I was going to pass out", James recalled. Once the plane landed he was rushed to a local Frankfurt hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs - our boy's nothing if he's not symmetrical.

Released on July 20, his doctors have advised him not to train or exert himself for two to three weeks. Ruminating on his circumstances Dennis says, "With the enforced lay-off I've lost about five weeks of prep, and won't have enough time to prepare properly for the Olympia. I spoke to Peter McGough (FLEX and M&F head honcho) and Robin Chang (Olympia promoter) and they both told me my health was the number one priority and not to worry about the Olympia. Right now I'm very disappointed to miss what would have been my eighth straight Olympia, but I'll be back better than ever at next March's Arnold Classic."

He should stay in it ... He stands a good chance at dethroning  the champ. ::) ::) ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:59 PM »
So who here thinks Dennis is hiding a cardiac event?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 05:10:05 PM »
I predicted Dennis "the turd" James  would start to fade from the scene and this is the beginning of the end.

he will never place top 10 at an Olympia again and be gone in 2 years

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 05:29:25 PM »
So who here thinks Dennis is hiding a cardiac event?

Without a doubt first thing that came to mind was this.  With all of the "steroid bashing" right now.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Dennis has allegedly been carrying a steroid-related-illness for a good 12 months or more!

It is hard to fathom what a Pro like DJ is really 'living and dealing' with in his daily life! 

The time-consuming rituals of injections, orals and extreme dieting is concerning.  The problem is, you can never get a straight answer out of these Neanderthals.

Take Lee Priest for example, he promotes himself as the 'tell it how it is' guy.  Yet in reality, he has proven himself to be one of the industries biggest liars!

What hope is there for this so-called sport, when nobody ever tells the truth?

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »
Dennis has allegedly been carrying a steroid-related-illness for a good 12 months or more!

What "steroid-related-illness"? Is this just conjecture?