Author Topic: Question about Finaplix pellets and dmso gel  (Read 8690 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Question about Finaplix pellets and dmso gel
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 05:12:11 PM »
Would sub-lingual be a better option. I'm in a dilemma where the only option is fina transdermal or oral, or stealth inj. Pins are no prob, it's just because of remote assignment.
thanks, bros

THere has got to be a easier more practical choice...

If your just looking to keep weight on, or a performance boost, why not orals? Much easier than DIY topical tren.

Remote? You in a hole watching a border on a lawless frontier? Just walk in the neighborhood Pharma and ask for steroid..

THis is to the WTF point...

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
When fina first hit the scene in my area (92 ish) all we knew was to crush it into a powder and put it under our tounge until disolved. This worked ok but alot seemed to be wasted. Then the DMSO method came into play and of course we all went that route. It worked well but the prep and the sour milk smell the body had made it a pain in the ass. Once the first kit "A" came out with worked wonders and kits hit the scene everywhere, I have never heard of anyone doing it any other way. Now you can get finished tren easily.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 05:58:59 PM »
This is my question to answer because basically this is really the only steroid I took at the time and used a DMSO/ Tren Solution.

You'll first want to check the Fina Pellets,  if they are the ones with estrodial then you'll need to get rid of the estrodial first before you crush them or you'll develop a case of gyno.  I won't give any instructions on doing it but you can find it online

Once you've got a pure source, simply crush the tablets into a very fine powder.  Then you'll ready to mix them together.  I would not recommend a full concention of DMSO, but rather a 70% DMSO and 30% glycerin or Aloe Vera..prefer Aloe because it will stay longer and will help keep the skin moisturized as DMSO can cause you break out. 

Once you've applied it, use Right Guard, Left Guard, Top Guard, and Bottom Guard, and finish off with 2 coats of Axe Bodyspray.  You will smell.  In addition, gargle with mouthwash and chew plenty of gum as it makes your breath smell like garlic

Remember that each pellet contains 40mg Tren so dose as accordingly.

Hope that helps
A