Author Topic: Pressure on Nike  (Read 12301 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: Pressure on Nike
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2007, 06:33:53 PM »

if that doesn't end cruelty to animals i dont know what will ::).. what do you think is going to happen. nike dumps vic and all the fighting pit bulls in the world will be set free in meadow in the middle of an animal sanctuary?

theres a girl down the street from you getting a beat down from her boyfriend.. but dont spend any of your time and money worrying about that, as long as the kitten is ok.

So what, boycott them anyway. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »
YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHERE VICK GREW UP NOR HOW HE GREW UP. GHETTO IS A WHITE BITCH FUCKING THREE MEN IN ONE DAY, NOT EVEN TAKING A BATH BETWEEN FUCKINGS AND IF THAT IS NOT BAD ENOUGH, CLAIMING ONE OF THE FUCKS WAS A RAPE...NASTY!!!...now that is white GHET-TO if ever there was.

So far as the FAG politician goes...its nothing more than the same ole white racism at work and wishing to see someone Black persecuted for something. One would think that with thousands of soldiers killed, and tens of thousands maimed and crippled not to mention over three hundred thousand dead since the first Persian Gulf war that the politicians would have a lot more to worry about than a god damned dog fight. Let us not forget a president and a vice president (who thinks he is PRESIDENT) plunging the country into total HELL and telling Congress what side of his ASS TO KISS. With all of that A FUCKING DOG TAKES CENTER STAGE....GO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT. Tell me CAUCASIANS are not some DUMB ASS FUCKED UP IMBICILES.

So far as Vick goes...again with americas attention span reaching TEN MINUTES at best, this will be forgotten soon. And with the stock market falling 300+ points today, you can believe only a JACKASS would be worried about Vick and the dog. I say KILL ALL DOGS and that will resolve the problem.

BTW...OJ is doing quite well it is the dirt bag goldmans and Browns that are the poverty cases, the trouble OJ is having is what OJ gets for fucking trash.....

Racism for sure plays a major role in almost every incident where color is present...But its safe to say that if a black man can't even get Al Sharpton to be on his side...That dude is fcked...

If you believe that OJ is happy and doing "well" then i guess their really is nothing more to say...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
Why did you bring up Ricky Williams name? All Ricky did was smoke weed.

dont you respect the law, jason elias?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »
I'm going to Niketown on July 30th and I'm going to take a dump in a shoe

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:40 AM »
hahahahaa, ok "kelly", looks like it's the other way around there sweetie, you "animal lovers" are all for the rights of animals yet you advocate violence towards actual human beings, hahaha, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Exactly. Get your priorities straight. Dogs: fun to have around but useless to the Society. We are the Society of Humans. We should take care of our own first, and then think about the giant octopuss, the flying spagghetti monster, the little grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli, etc.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2007, 06:49:19 AM »
I think squadfather is right here about the hypocracy of those who say Vick should have his head smashed for hurting animals.

If you do not believe a dog should be hurt, you shouldn't advocate a human being hurt. Either they're both 'okay', or they're both unacceptable.

yes, Vick is a POS.  no doubt about that.  And the law will have him serving 0-6 years.  Smashing his head on the ground would put you on his level. 

dont completely agree here. I dont see anything wrong with punching a bully in the face. Why do you?

If some bigger kid beat was beating up you daughter, are you going to just sit there and watch it. Or calmly rationalize with the bully.

Michael Vick was a bully, he picked on those that were smaller and weaker than him. I dont think giving him a taste of his own medicine is reallly that awfull.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2007, 06:55:08 AM »
Heres a lil story about NIKE...

no one is goin to stop buying thier shit if they keep Vick

also, more than likey they will release a limited edition M Vick shoe and sell it at 200 bucks a pop and 'resellers' will have it on e bay for 400+ ...

BSB knows what im talking about..
L

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 06:59:42 AM »
This PETA shit makes me laugh. Boycott Nike, boycott this, boycott that, protest this...blah fucking blah. Let's put it this way, they are fighting a losing battle. People will never stop, and the more militant these morons are, the less people want to listen. PETA trying to stop this is like trying to sit down a KKK member and reason with him that racism is wrong in order to change his mind.

NOT gonna EVER happen folks.

I think we shouold boycott Nike in the hopes that the pressure will cause them to name the new MV shoe "The Pitbull" and each one is packaged with an authentic pitbull ear ripped off in one of MVs very own fights!

;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »
This PETA shit makes me laugh. Boycott Nike, boycott this, boycott that, protest this...blah fucking blah. Let's put it this way, they are fighting a losing battle. People will never stop, and the more militant these morons are, the less people want to listen. PETA trying to stop this is like trying to sit down a KKK member and reason with him that racism is wrong in order to change his mind.

NOT gonna EVER happen folks.

I think we shouold boycott Nike in the hopes that the pressure will cause them to name the new MV shoe "The Pitbull" and each one is packaged with an authentic pitbull ear ripped off in one of MVs very own fights!

;D

you have point Bronx, but thats only because we live in a society ruled by corporations and monopolies, Boycotting makes no sense when Nike will get our money from some other business they own and we are clueless about. This is not something to become apethetic about and indifferent. Where is your fight for people power. Are  you sold out?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2007, 07:27:01 AM »
I think squadfather is right here about the hypocracy of those who say Vick should have his head smashed for hurting animals.

If you do not believe a dog should be hurt, you shouldn't advocate a human being hurt. Either they're both 'okay', or they're both unacceptable.

yes, Vick is a POS.  no doubt about that.  And the law will have him serving 0-6 years.  Smashing his head on the ground would put you on his level. 

I agree with the hipocracy.  We should just put that monkey in a cage with a couple of pit bulls and let him win his freedom. Or not!!1   ;Dor]
Most are all show no go!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »
  Exactly. Get your priorities straight. Dogs: fun to have around but useless to the Society. We are the Society of Humans. We should take care of our own first, and then think about the giant octopuss, the flying spagghetti monster, the little grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli, etc.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

just the opposite, I think some of you need to get your priorities straight.

Many many great minds believe that a highly civilized evolved society is one where even the smallest are protected from harm and injustice. Its called trickle up compassion.

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
St. Francis of Assisi

"The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unhappy but hardly fit for life."
Albert Einstein

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to the protection by man from the cruelty of man."

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"
Mohandas Gandhi

Here are just a few more people who agree.

Martin Luther King, Carly Simon, Frederick Douglass, Robert Louis Stevenson, John F. Kennedy, George Orwell, Mark Twain, Abraham Lincoln, Henry David Thoreau, Albert Einstein, George Bernard Shaw, Tom Regan, Peter Singer, Richard Ryder, Abraham Lincoln, Henry Salt, Victor Hugo, Alice Walker, Arthur Schopenhauer, Jimmy Stewart, Professor J. Howard Moore, Brigid Brophy, Jeremy Bentham, Thomas Jefferson, Carl Sagan, Norman Cousins, Leonardo Da Vinci, Ella Wheeler Wilcox, Immanuel Kant, Arthur Schopenhauer, George Bernard Shaw, Mahatma Gandhi, E.S. Turner, Francis of Assisi, Albert Einstein, Albert Schweitzer, Pythagoras, Leo Tolstoy, James Herriott, Henry David Thoreau, Roger Caras, William Blake, Bertrand Russell, Francis Bacon, George Eliot, Seneca, Thomas Tryon, Buddha, Benjamin Disraeli, Victor Hugo, Abraham Lincoln, Richard Wagner, George Bernard Shaw, Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Leo Tolstoy, Voltaire, C.S. Lewis, Mahatma Gandhi, Lewis Carroll, Robert Browning, Carl Jung

And for the religious folk...dont forget that Jesus saved a lamb from being sacrificed to God. He ridiculed and denounced it as sin.  Funny how Christians never remember this one.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2007, 07:35:48 AM »
YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHERE VICK GREW UP NOR HOW HE GREW UP. GHETTO IS A WHITE BITCH FUCKING THREE MEN IN ONE DAY, NOT EVEN TAKING A BATH BETWEEN FUCKINGS AND IF THAT IS NOT BAD ENOUGH, CLAIMING ONE OF THE FUCKS WAS A RAPE...NASTY!!!...now that is white GHET-TO if ever there was.

So far as the FAG politician goes...its nothing more than the same ole white racism at work and wishing to see someone Black persecuted for something. One would think that with thousands of soldiers killed, and tens of thousands maimed and crippled not to mention over three hundred thousand dead since the first Persian Gulf war that the politicians would have a lot more to worry about than a god damned dog fight. Let us not forget a president and a vice president (who thinks he is PRESIDENT) plunging the country into total HELL and telling Congress what side of his ASS TO KISS. With all of that A FUCKING DOG TAKES CENTER STAGE....GO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT. Tell me CAUCASIANS are not some DUMB ASS FUCKED UP IMBICILES.

So far as Vick goes...again with americas attention span reaching TEN MINUTES at best, this will be forgotten soon. And with the stock market falling 300+ points today, you can believe only a JACKASS would be worried about Vick and the dog. I say KILL ALL DOGS and that will resolve the problem.

BTW...OJ is doing quite well it is the dirt bag goldmans and Browns that are the poverty cases, the trouble OJ is having is what OJ gets for fucking trash.....

Calm down...

Think good thoughts:

And breath.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2007, 07:38:05 AM »

This getbigger needs some serious help.  Someone call 911..
Most are all show no go!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2007, 07:49:15 AM »
I guess this is what that whole "dawg" thing was all about.  Reminds me of the old Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man."

Let's hope Vick doesn't forget to renew his (kennel) license while his attorney is busy pleading his innocence.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2007, 08:05:16 AM »
someones stomach need to be opened with a motorsaw and a living  chiauaua should be inserted into the tummy of this person.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
Poooopydoodle!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2007, 08:14:28 AM »
i'm getting the distinct impression that "kelly" hasn't swallowed a fresh hot load of ball gravy in quite awhile and i'd be more than willing to contribute to the cause.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2007, 08:18:26 AM »
behave yourself squadfather.  i haven't said you are fat now have i?  i could have, but i didn't. 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2007, 08:21:42 AM »
behave yourself squadfather.  i haven't said you are fat now have i?  i could have, but i didn't. 
hahahahaha, i prefer to call myself thick, hahahaha, the only thing fat on me is my schlong baby and i'd be more than willing to give you a shot at the title,post some pics and let's see what we're working with here.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2007, 08:25:56 AM »

Brutal barn door width ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2007, 08:26:30 AM »

Brutal barndoor width ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2007, 08:29:24 AM »

Brutal barndoor width ::)
translation=you're trying to stick up for a little online whore and can't stand that i'm trying to give this "woman" exactly what she needs, BTW i'm ten times bigger and stronger than you, skinny. ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2007, 08:32:06 AM »
sorry guys she's taken,, Kelly check you Messages

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2007, 08:38:48 AM »
sorry guys she's taken,, Kelly check you Messages
hahahaha, that's not what i heard. ;)