Author Topic: Hahahaha, "Scott Markey's" meltdown for the ages!!  (Read 24872 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Hahahaha, "Scott Markey's" meltdown for the ages!!
« on: July 26, 2007, 01:54:10 PM »
hahahaha, all i did is ask him why he's being such a hypocrite on the Michael Vick situation by advocating violence against him and he goes apeshit. ;D

Squadfather : You are such a dumb fuck. You douch up every thread ! I suppose you will now go on about how much bigger you are than Michael Vick. Just because I thoroughly owned you on a past thread. You got your panties in a bunch. How you have the nerve to even post on a bodybuilding thread is beyond me. Every post I have ever seen from you has you stating how big you are and how much you lift. Bro we have all seen your ( Distorted mirror pics ) Of your Fat ass with zero muscle. Every camera out there has a self timer on it.
Put the camera on self timer and take a picture straight on . Are you too stupid to do that. You are a big blob of immature, Fat
wannabe bodybuilder who puts everyone down, because you are so insecure about you underdeveloped Fat ass ! Dude, for once and for all. " GO AWAY "  stop trying to hijack this thread. Its about the Vick situation. We don't need you chiming in with your putdowns and what your measurements are, and how big ( FAT ) you are. Not to mention mentally challenged. Remember, You are the
" Village Idiot " Embrace it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Hahahaha, "Scott Markey's" meltdown for the ages!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 01:55:57 PM »
hahaha, looks like this 5'10" 215 pound man mountain has some anger issues. ;D

I can't stand most of the tree hugging hippies myself. This has nothing to do with wether you are a liberal or a conservative. Dog fighting Pits and what happens to them afterwards makes me sick to my stomach. If Vick is guilty..... They should slam his head into the ground like they did with some of the dogs !!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 02:00:01 PM »
It would be remarkable if one wouldn't had anger issues towards that loser.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »
hahahaha, all i did is ask him why he's being such a hypocrite on the Michael Vick situation by advocating violence against him and he goes apeshit. ;D

Starting a thread about a meltdown in another thread and 11,000+ posts. Time to STEP AWAY from they keyboard.

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 02:06:43 PM »
Getbig:

I came for the advices but I stayed for the meltdowns.

They are better than Expensive Wine, IMHO.  ;)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 02:08:20 PM »
choose your battles squadfather.  the fight against michael vicks is a worthy one.  you keep picking on scott markey.  are you soooooooooooo jealous of him that youre actually going to start a post about him melting down?  just behave.   :-*
Poooopydoodle!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »
hahaha.     A meltdown is always a good read... ;D

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 02:18:43 PM »
Ill have to talk to Ron about my status on here. Can anyone with Moderater status please remove this thread.
I don't want my name to even be associated with this " Idiot " I didn't think i would have to deal with this child so soon. I only have a few posts on getbig. I thought it might be fun. But with Idiots like this on every single
thread, it's becoming tiresome.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »
Ill have to talk to Ron about my status on here. Can anyone with Moderater status please remove this thread.
I don't want my name to even be associated with this " Idiot " I didn't think i would have to deal with this child so soon. I only have a few posts on getbig. I thought it might be fun. But with Idiots like this on every single
meltdown.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:14 PM »
translation=i exposed your rage filled meltdown and you want all evidence of it removed. ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »

Oh my god, I am orgasming!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »

Why don't you get a job, Dave? ::)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »
" Village Idiot " I guess I should just let you continue to dig your own hole !

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 02:26:32 PM »
i have one, i pimp your mother out, that skank makes me tons of money, also allows me alot of free time "kiwiol". ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »

Um...you're here too, kiwi. Kinda hypocritical, jobmaster. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 02:28:23 PM »
hahahaha, ok "big" Scott, i guess you're above any type of disagreement, everyone has to agree with Scott Markey because he has had some photos taken on the beach and don't dare disagree with him publicly or he'll complain to Ron, is that how it goes Scott? ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 02:29:15 PM »
so you're claiming to squat 600lbs?

also are you gay or is it the picture?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 02:32:31 PM »

you can tell by that lengthy melt that he is extremely flustered in real life and has put alot of thought into the 'squadfather situation on getbig' AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »
you can tell by that lengthy melt that he is extremely flustered in real life and has put alot of thought into the 'squadfather situation on getbig' AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahaha, this clown is so used to everyone kissing his ass on Mayhem that he expects the same thing here, funny thing is all i ddi is ask him why it's ok to advocate violence against a human being for ALLEDGEDLY abusing dogs and he went off in a rage, this guy has some problems. ;D

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »

just ignore him like everyone else TRYS to
I love me some me!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »
hahaha, Sarcasm, didn't you know that "Scott Markey" is a LEGEND of the g4p bodybuilding circuit? If you piss him off he'll cry to Ron!!!!! He's pretty much the white version of Toxic Avenger, only slightly more homosexual.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »
hahaha, Sarcasm, didn't you know that "Scott Markey" is a LEGEND of the g4p bodybuilding circuit? If you piss him off he'll cry to Ron!!!!! He's pretty much the white version of Toxic Avenger, only slightly more homosexual.
hahahaha, "I LOVE DOGS BUT THEY SHOULD FIND VICK AND TEAR HIS BODY LIMB FROM LIMB AND BEAT HIM WITH THE BLOODY STUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 02:39:45 PM »
hahahaha, "I LOVE DOGS BUT THEY SHOULD FIND VICK AND TEAR HIS BODY LIMB FROM LIMB AND BEAT HIM WITH THE BLOODY STUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D

hahahah, "I'm the unknown legend, check out these cheesy $5 kodak throwaway camera photos and be amazed. You should shit your pants just being graced by my presence!!! If not, I'll cry to Ron and have you banned!!!!"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 02:40:57 PM »
so you're claiming to squat 600lbs?

also are you gay or is it the picture?

After this whining-------------do you really need to ask SS ;D

ohh and Scott up the nolvadex---------be careful... you might run out of tissues :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 02:41:42 PM »
hahahah, "I'm the unknown legend, check out these cheesy $5 kodak throwaway camera photos and be amazed. You should shit your pants just being graced by my presence!!! If not, I'll cry to Ron and have you banned!!!!"
hahahaha, i guess we should expect this huge ripped mass monster to post some pics on the beach next in his g string blowing kisses at the camera now, hahahaa.