Author Topic: Ive been teaching my blue pit how to cage fight.  (Read 5030 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: Ive been teaching my blue pit how to cage fight.
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 07:50:07 AM »
SS how much does your blue weigh?  My rednose is 94lbs, my white with blue spots weighs 110 but I think he's got some American Bulldog in him.  That's my hog hunting dog, my rednose is my home protection. ;D

those are some BIG pups....i went with the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she is only 31lbs....they are much smaller but damn is she strong....bully dogs are fucking clowns, she cracks me up daily

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 07:55:31 AM »
  If you all are serious about fighting your dogs, or find it acceptable an anyway, you all really need to check yourselves.  Regarding Vick, send his A## to jail, and use him as an example that fighting dogs will not be tolerated.

Also, I've never viewed this sick practice as being cool, and have not jumped on any bandwagon. 

With a bit more ground work/grappling training I could take a pitbull, no problem.

I once kicked an otter to death!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 07:55:50 AM »
I couldn't care less. This "holier than thou" attitude cracks me up because up until two weeks ago, no one gave a shit about dog fighting, despite the fact that there are an estimated 40,000+ fighters out there, including bigger players who throw around more money than Vick. It's been around for centuries but now that someone with more money than 99% of the general population has been caught doing it, everyone and their mother is anti dog fighting. As soon as Vick is acquitted or found guilty, everyone will go about their way and go back to ignoring the fact that there are thousands of other fighters out there. These clowns aren't trying to take the "sport" down, they're trying to take down Mike Vick. Instead of posting sites for anti dog fighting groups and other things that can help get rid of the spectacle, they're telling you to e-mail Nike to make them drop their endorsement of him. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Or feel free to tell me what e-mailing Nike to drop Mike Vick's sponsorship will do to get rid of dog fighting itself. You can say it's a "noble" act, but don't try to tell me that you're "doing your part to get rid of dog fighting".  ::)

well said b-fizzle....youre a smart little fucker

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 08:01:45 AM »
anyone wanna fight him?

I say fight a to the death for 5 grand.

You're a fu*king idiot.

I can't wait until that little bastard pulls a lock-jaw on your neck for being such an idiot.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
anyone wanna fight him?

I say fight a to the death for 5 grand.

My dog thinks your dog is full of shit

he is going to send your dog some threatening pm's

then he is going to drive 500 miles across country to throw paws  >:(
T

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2007, 08:48:55 AM »
I don't recall mentioning that he was black in my post. Brutal playing the race card.

You did in the first post.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 08:59:33 AM »
You did in the first post.

hahaha, you're right. Brutal backfiring on my part!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »
hahaha, you're right. Brutal backfiring on my part!

Point is, I hope Vick goes to prison for atleast a year.

I don't think anyone should feel sorry for him or defend him. He'll get out and still makes millions with his talents, or he could go on espn. I mean espn has a knack for hiring ebonic speaking black guys who studder.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 09:04:25 AM »
Point is, I hope Vick goes to prison for atleast a year.

I don't think anyone should feel sorry for him or defend him. He'll get out and still makes millions with his talents, or he could go on espn. I mean espn has a knack for hiring ebonic speaking black guys who studder.

hahaha, I don't know. You usually have to have a prior drug problem or be arrested with a crack pipe and cocaine in your car to qualify for an ESPN anchor position.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
Nike brand dogfighting equipment is the shit... buy some now!!!!!!!!!!!1

LMFAO, oh brother, that is going to be a good one.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »
hahaha, I don't know. You usually have to have a prior drug problem or be arrested with a crack pipe and cocaine in your car to qualify for an ESPN anchor position.

Maybe Marcus Vick can be a good reference for his bro.  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »
I couldn't care less. This "holier than thou" attitude cracks me up because up until two weeks ago, no one gave a shit about dog fighting, despite the fact that there are an estimated 40,000+ fighters out there, including bigger players who throw around more money than Vick. It's been around for centuries but now that someone with more money than 99% of the general population has been caught doing it, everyone and their mother is anti dog fighting. As soon as Vick is acquitted or found guilty, everyone will go about their way and go back to ignoring the fact that there are thousands of other fighters out there. These clowns aren't trying to take the "sport" down, they're trying to take down Mike Vick. Instead of posting sites for anti dog fighting groups and other things that can help get rid of the spectacle, they're telling you to e-mail Nike to make them drop their endorsement of him. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Or feel free to tell me what e-mailing Nike to drop Mike Vick's sponsorship will do to get rid of dog fighting itself. You can say it's a "noble" act, but don't try to tell me that you're "doing your part to get rid of dog fighting".  ::)

What a stupid post.  Yes, nobody cared until now.     ::)   In the majority of animal abuse cases the person gets a slap on the wrist.  Getting his sponsors to drop his ass ensures that he is punished in some way.  Yes, sending letters, emails, or phone calls IS doing something. 

What the Vicks case does is make more people aware that it is going on and what dog fighting actually is and the other affects that dog fighting brings to a community.

But you are pretty cool in your "I don't give a shit and think everyone here should know it" posts.
  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »
   pm meltdown:

BTW, the Tad he is referring to is my Chihuahua.    I guess the "cool" comment really stung, eh beaver boy? 
;D

hahaha, MELTDOWN!!!! Don't worry, once the Vick trial is over you can go back to your own little world and forget about the fact that there are 40,000 other dog fighters, including people doing a lot more damage than Vick. You're doing a good job taking down the spectacle by e-mailing Nike. I heard they call the leagues "The Nike dog fighting league" now!!!!!!! haha, that Tad would fit into one of those training contraptions, where they dangle an animal in front of the dog to make it run.

Anyways, calm down tiger, it ain't that serious. You aren't doing shit to stop dog fighting, deal with it.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »
Still laughing at Flower's tear filled meltdown.

Stung what? You're in tears because a guy with 100x more money than you is fighting dogs, yet for the last 30 years of your life you've done nothing to stop it. Now you're one of the "crusaders" against dog fighting. Give it a rest, you'll go back to worrying about the couple of dogs you own that keep you from suicide and forget all about it when Vick is acquited or found guilty. Making him lose his Nike sponsorship won't change the fact there are 40,000 other fighters out there. Hope this helps.  :D

Or can someone feel free to explain me to how spamming Nike's email will get rid of dog fighting? I have yet to see one link to any PETA website or anti dog fighting organizations. Ahh yes, that's right. You're going after Mike Vick, not dog fighting.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 02:05:33 PM »

You really are a moron.   ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »
does he have blue stars like CNF?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 06:18:16 PM »
Berzerk, you think this Vick fiasco wont push law enforcement to try and crack down on dog fighting more?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2007, 06:24:30 PM »
The bottom line is, dogs taste like chicken, and vick is jus trying to feed his homies...you hatin bastards.. :'(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
The bottom line is, dogs taste like chicken, and vick is jus trying to feed his homies...you hatin bastards.. :'(

YO SON WHY YOU BE MAD RACIST?

BROTHAS LOV THAT CHICKEN, AIGHT? WE AIN'T EATIN NO DOGS!

NOTHIN LIKE GRAPE DRINK AND STRAIGHT CHICKEN FROM KFC.. YUMM, NUGGA, YUM. AFTA, SMOKE 5 NEWPORTS AND SOME WEED AND HAVE SOME O COLT 45 TO WASH THE SHIT DOWN.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 06:34:27 PM »
I'm taking care of a pitbull for a friend right now in fact.  She's a female and under 50 pounds.  Another friend of mine has two pitbulls and a rottweiler and the male is 95 pounds.  He has a son who is 130 pounds.  Pitbulls love people though and are some of the nicest dogs I've ever seen.

This friend of yours most likely has a 2" penis.

Let me guess, does he have a truck that's jacked to the heavens?

He is overcompensating for something.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2007, 06:36:02 PM »
This friend of yours most likely has a 2" penis.

Let me guess, does he have a truck that's jacked to the heavens?

He is overcompensating for something.

People who own pits are usually wannabe tough guys or idiots in durags.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2007, 06:40:05 PM »

Exactly, my camel riding friend.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »
Did you teach you how to make crack too?  :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2007, 07:00:43 PM »
The guy I'm talking about is 5'6 but honestly walks 6'5.  He has the biggest personality I've ever met.  He claims to have a 9.5" penis.  I've never seen it, but he's made some ridiculous claims before and has always proven them to be true.  One claim he made was that he's earned so much money and paid so much into his pension that under a certain law he is entitled to receiving his pension.  Well, I checked into it and that is the case.  He would have needed to make almost half a million in taxed income by age 22 in order to do so.  As it is so far, he has not lied to me about anything.  I think he mainly has the pitbulls to protect his house.

I have a 9.5" penis too Matt,

and I have no reason to lie to you  ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2007, 10:46:39 PM »

yep that's me.