Author Topic: Ive been teaching my blue pit how to cage fight.  (Read 5032 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Ive been teaching my blue pit how to cage fight.
« on: July 26, 2007, 04:37:03 PM »
anyone wanna fight him?

I say fight a to the death for 5 grand.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Ive been teaching my blue pit how to cage fight.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »
anyone wanna fight him?

I say fight a to the death for 5 grand.

You cruel, sick bastard. How can you do that to animals. You should be supporting the prosecution of a rich black man for 6 months and then go about your merry business! Kill humans, save dogs!!!!  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 05:08:27 PM »
You cruel, sick bastard. How can you do that to animals. You should be supporting the prosecution of a rich black man for 6 months and then go about your merry business! Kill humans, save dogs!!!!  ::)

You think he should walk away free? He's a pos and so is his brother. He needs to be made an example of.

Of course the PETA people are crazy hippies, but they're actually right for a change.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
You think he should walk away free? He's a pos and so is his brother. He needs to be made an example of.

Of course the PETA people are crazy hippies, but they're actually right for a change.

I couldn't care less. This "holier than thou" attitude cracks me up because up until two weeks ago, no one gave a shit about dog fighting, despite the fact that there are an estimated 40,000+ fighters out there, including bigger players who throw around more money than Vick. It's been around for centuries but now that someone with more money than 99% of the general population has been caught doing it, everyone and their mother is anti dog fighting. As soon as Vick is acquitted or found guilty, everyone will go about their way and go back to ignoring the fact that there are thousands of other fighters out there. These clowns aren't trying to take the "sport" down, they're trying to take down Mike Vick. Instead of posting sites for anti dog fighting groups and other things that can help get rid of the spectacle, they're telling you to e-mail Nike to make them drop their endorsement of him. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Or feel free to tell me what e-mailing Nike to drop Mike Vick's sponsorship will do to get rid of dog fighting itself. You can say it's a "noble" act, but don't try to tell me that you're "doing your part to get rid of dog fighting".  ::)

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:09:48 PM »
I couldn't care less. This "holier than thou" attitude cracks me up because up until two weeks ago, no one gave a shit about dog fighting, despite the fact that there are an estimated 40,000+ fighters out there, including bigger players who throw around more money than Vick. It's been around for centuries but now that someone with more money than 99% of the general population has been caught doing it, everyone and their mother is anti dog fighting. As soon as Vick is acquitted or found guilty, everyone will go about their way and go back to ignoring the fact that there are thousands of other fighters out there. These clowns aren't trying to take the "sport" down, they're trying to take down Mike Vick. Instead of posting sites for anti dog fighting groups and other things that can help get rid of the spectacle, they're telling you to e-mail Nike to make them drop their endorsement of him. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Or feel free to tell me what e-mailing Nike to drop Mike Vick's sponsorship will do to get rid of dog fighting itself. You can say it's a "noble" act, but don't try to tell me that you're "doing your part to get rid of dog fighting".  ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 06:21:30 PM »

Epic truth.  This will do nothing in the long run to stop dog fighting.  It's just in the spotlight now.  It's always on the hippies radar but the rest of the world could really care less.  They just need a poster boy to make an example of.  If Jo-Jack Notooth was busted who would give a fvck?  It's like Paris Hilton all over again.  He's a fcuked up person if he did do those things but should he be punished more severely than a regular person?
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 06:26:24 PM »
Epic truth.  This will do nothing in the long run to stop dog fighting.  It's just in the spotlight now.  It's always on the hippies radar but the rest of the world could really care less.  They just need a posterboy to make an example of.  If Jo-Jack Notooth was busted who would give a fvck?  It's like Paris Hilton all over again.  He's a fcuked up person if he did do those things but should he be punished more severly than a regular person?
yep it's just gonna make it more popular now....i just sparred with my pit he made me tap with ankle lock.... I almost shot him just for fun but i didn't want to find another training partner.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »
SS how much does your blue weigh?  My rednose is 94lbs, my white with blue spots weighs 110 but I think he's got some American Bulldog in him.  That's my hog hunting dog, my rednose is my home protection. ;D
\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 06:30:19 PM »
I thought dog fighting was great until a niglet started doing it.  now i hate it and think it's wrong.
Deep Tissue Massage

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 06:35:46 PM »
What's crazy is the cock fighting.  The mexicans around here take that $hit serious.  The have tackle boxes full of add on stuff for their birds.  They attach razor blades to the feet of the birds....it's crazy. 
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 06:48:43 PM »

It's not about him being black. Point is that he's supposed to behave a certain way(by not murdering animals in brutal fashion). He should be made an example of.

Regardless, what he did was wrong. And he should be punished for it like any other citizen who got caught.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
SS how much does your blue weigh?  My rednose is 94lbs, my white with blue spots weighs 110 but I think he's got some American Bulldog in him.  That's my hog hunting dog, my rednose is my home protection. ;D
mine weighs 275 @ 3% bf and can pull 1000 lbs....i would take a pic but my camera is broke.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »
mine weighs 275 @ 3% bf and can pull 1000 lbs....i would take a pic but my camera is broke.

What's his fight record?
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 07:02:52 PM »
Dude, my dog is a cage fighter and bit that mexican dog expert Cesar Milan.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 07:05:32 PM »

You forgot to add that this was when he was 3 months old, and that they didnt have cameras back then.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 07:08:03 PM »
You forgot to add that this was when he was 3 months old, and that they didnt have cameras back then.
hahahaha!

Dball his fight record is 400 wins and 0 losses...........Ive won millions because of him, and got to shoot a a shit load of dogs after they loss.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »
hahahaha!

Dball his fight record is 400 wins and 0 losses...........Ive won millions because of him, and got to shoot a a shit load of dogs after they loss.

I bet you only fight him against black dogs. ;)
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
I bet you only fight him against black dogs. ;)
hahahaha!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »
hahahaha!

Because you get to shoot them when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahahahahaha
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:37 PM »
Because you get to shoot them when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahahahahaha
that or i shoot the owner, and take their dog and use it for a punching bag at home.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »
It's not about him being black. Point is that he's supposed to behave a certain way(by not murdering animals in brutal fashion). He should be made an example of.

Regardless, what he did was wrong. And he should be punished for it like any other citizen who got caught.

I don't recall mentioning that he was black in my post. Brutal playing the race card.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 11:20:09 PM »
SS wanna fight my cock? I have a large one...

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 01:44:52 AM »
I've got a mean ass Shi Tzu so you fackers better watch out.

I'm hoping to get him sponsored by ADIDAS.
$

mwkcronin

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 05:24:14 AM »

If you all are serious about fighting your dogs, or find it acceptable an anyway, you all really need to check yourselves.  Regarding Vick, send his A## to jail, and use him as an example that fighting dogs will not be tolerated.

Also, I've never viewed this sick practice as being cool, and have not jumped on any bandwagon.