Author Topic: PAT TILLMAN INTENTIONALLY GUNNED DOWN BY FELLOW RANGERS!  (Read 6615 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: PAT TILLMAN INTENTIONALLY GUNNED DOWN BY FELLOW RANGERS!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2007, 12:39:16 PM »
War ,makes more War if its half assed.      Shock and awe.......lol.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »
"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both reached for
The gun, the gun, the gun, the gun
Oh yes, they both reached for the gun
For the gun."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2007, 01:03:03 PM »
Good point Lizard. Why would Tillman be yelling at some sniveling grunt about taking fire if there was no enemy fire? Or at least, zero evidence of enemy fire.

We have a few military guys here...perhaps they can answer:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SITUATION IN WHICH US SOLDIERS CONSPIRE TO INJURE/KILL A FELLOW SOLDIER AND BLAME IT ON ENEMY OR ACCIDENTAL FRIENDLY FIRE?

::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
How do you Bush supporters like that little piece of war time propoganda. Take an American football player and gun him down and make him into a hero. Same crap with that girl that was rescued. All staged. I am repulsed by the Republican party.

The story of Jessica Lynch where he supposedly emptied an entire ammo clip.. ahahaha

She said herself it was all bs and didn't why the the army would lie like that.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2007, 01:08:41 PM »
. . . Jessica Lynch

. . .

I'd hit it.  two times.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »
The story of Jessica Lynch where he supposedly emptied an entire ammo clip.. ahahaha

She said herself it was all bs and didn't why the the army would lie like that.

jessica lynch.  american coward.  weapon jammed because she didnt clean it.  hid under a truck until caught.  wow.  a real brave here huh?   ::)
F

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2007, 01:10:44 PM »
I'd hit it.  two times.

I'd lick her blonde bush.. Bet it was stinky after being out in the desert for so long..  :o

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »

I'd lick her blonde bush.. Bet it was stinky after being out in the desert for so long..  :o

she shaved it once she decided she liked being an attention whore in the limelight.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 01:19:42 PM »
she shaved it once she decided she liked being an attention whore in the limelight.

the government milked her.. They are to blame more than some chick who joined the army(a hot one at that).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »
the government milked her.. They are to blame more than some chick who joined the army(a hot one at that).

there is such a thing as "just saying no."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:20 PM »
there is such a thing as "just saying no."

A hot chick that joined the army.. She's not right in the head to begin with.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
A hot chick that joined the army.. She's not right in the head to begin with.

there's quite a few hotties that join up, actually.  ;D  very good for the R&R front.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
Jessica Lynch...not particularly hot.  :-\
!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2007, 07:06:49 PM »

the movie "Platoon" is a good example

it's called fragging a guy....there are two or three documented cases of it in iraq and afghanistan..it's real...and it happens.
footloose and fancy free

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2007, 07:43:47 PM »
The shame is that the military needs guys like Tillman, with a sense of honor and country, and instead is filled with a bunch of sorry-ass redneck losers who despised a real leader like Tillman solely because they had nothing in common with him. They couldn't handle taking orders from an NFL millionaire because they probably hated his "American Hero" label that he never asked for.

Tillman's naivete was ultimately his undoing. He thought he could make a difference in the war, in the battle, and in the trenches the same way he made a difference on the football field.  But he probably never realized that unlike his NFL teammates, his fellow soldiers would resent him, not respect him.

Truly a waste of a man's life. RIP PAT.

BigNationRadio.com

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »
How in the fuck do you even know what happened ? Maybe a Mexican shot him  ::) 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »
The shame is that the military needs guys like Tillman, with a sense of honor and country, and instead is filled with a bunch of sorry-ass redneck losers who despised a real leader like Tillman solely because they had nothing in common with him. They couldn't handle taking orders from an NFL millionaire because they probably hated his "American Hero" label that he never asked for.

Tillman's naivete was ultimately his undoing. He thought he could make a difference in the war, in the battle, and in the trenches the same way he made a difference on the football field.  But he probably never realized that unlike his NFL teammates, his fellow soldiers would resent him, not respect him.

Very well put...Truly sad story

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »
How in the fuck do you even know what happened ? Maybe a Mexican shot him  ::) 
Did you even read the first post of this thread?  ::)
Idiot.
!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2007, 10:48:24 PM »
Sounds kind of fishy to me.

A special forces soldier is sniveling? I could see a regular old grunt doing that but not so much an Army Ranger.

Tillman should've joined the Marines.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »

the word "conclusory" springs to mind.

Master Blaster

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »
Let me see,

Man never landed on the moon, 9/11 was a conspiracy, we never found the man on the grassy knoll, and now Pat was executed by the sniveling "loser" fellow soldiers who all somehow lacked that special spark that only he possesed.  ::)

This is why it's impossible to eliminate religion. It's the sort of magical thinking that 99% of the population can not evolve beyond. The irony is that many of the people that cling to fantasies like these often claim to be "athiests", which is in its own way a sort of religion or "belief".

Epic, knuckle dragging logic, my cro-magnon chums, keep it up. Be sure to put in a good word with Santa for me when you see him, I hear he's bringing me coal again this year!  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »
Let me see,

Man never landed on the moon, 9/11 was a conspiracy, we never found the man on the grassy knoll, and now Pat was executed by the sniveling "loser" fellow soldiers who all somehow lacked that special spark that only he possesed.  ::)

This is why it's impossible to eliminate religion. It's the sort of magical thinking that 99% of the population can not evolve beyond. The irony is that many of the people that cling to fantasies like these often claim to be "athiests", which is in its own way a sort of religion or "belief".

Epic, knuckle dragging logic, my cro-magnon chums, keep it up. Be sure to put in a good word with Santa for me when you see him, I hear he's bringing me coal again this year!  ;)
Explain the three bullets in Tillman's head shot from point-blank range and get back to us.  You are obviously SO much smarter than these "conspiracy theorists". ::)
Keep sippin' the Bush Kool-Aid...idiot.
!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »
Let me see,

LOL

That was pretty good.

Master Blaster

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
Explain the three bullets in Tillman's head shot from point-blank range and get back to us.  You are obviously SO much smarter than these "conspiracy theorists". ::)
Keep sippin' the Bush Kool-Aid...idiot.

Hahahahaha. Explain tower 7, was that a controlled demolition?  :D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
Good point Lizard. Why would Tillman be yelling at some sniveling grunt about taking fire if there was no enemy fire? Or at least, zero evidence of enemy fire.

We have a few military guys here...perhaps they can answer:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SITUATION IN WHICH US SOLDIERS CONSPIRE TO INJURE/KILL A FELLOW SOLDIER AND BLAME IT ON ENEMY OR ACCIDENTAL FRIENDLY FIRE?

watch the movie Serpico....you'll see some big time conspiring to kill a fellow cop.
footloose and fancy free