Author Topic: Naturally thickest tricep on a Getbigger  (Read 8820 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Naturally thickest tricep on a Getbigger
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007, 02:54:07 PM »
and i've seen better pecs and delts on a pre-pubescent girl.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 02:54:50 PM »
Borderline?  ::)

I'll try and snap a few tonight, but I'll more then likely put some up tomorrow for ya.  :)

Let the beatings begin!

We'll see what you got.
~

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »
I'm not stupid enough to say I'm anywhere near Robby Robinson's level of muscular development. I'm just saying our physiques are somewhat similar in that if I ever chose to take steroids I may compare favorably.

and if your aunt had balls she may be your uncle or she may be transexual or she may be.....what's your point pigeon chest?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2007, 03:07:14 PM »
and if your aunt had balls she may be your uncle or she may be transexual or she may be.....what's your point pigeon chest?

Listen, I'm going to keep on training until the day I die and maybe one day I'll have a bigger chest, calves and biceps, but until then I just have to keep on with it. I couldn't be training any more right or any harder and that's the way it'll always be.

Your post is completely devoid of all effort of intellect and has no effect on me and my life whatsoever. Congrats on wasting your time posting.
~

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2007, 03:13:32 PM »
haha dont worry about it figgs youve got good size and thickness especially for an 18(?) year old

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »
Listen, I'm going to keep on training until the day I die and maybe one day I'll have a bigger chest, calves and biceps, but until then I just have to keep on with it. I couldn't be training any more right or any harder and that's the way it'll always be.

Your post is completely devoid of all effort of intellect and has no effect on me and my life whatsoever. Congrats on wasting your time posting.

i disagree. for 5 seconds work it has been factual, exposed your delusions and insecurities and has made you meltdown.

not a bad effort. ;D

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »
i disagree. for 5 seconds work it has been factual, exposed your delusions and insecurities and has made you meltdown.

not a bad effort. ;D

I'll agree on my mini-meltdown, but deslusional? I was the first to say my chest is lagging.
~

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »
I'll agree on my mini-meltdown, but deslusional? I was the first to say my chest is lagging.

true, but you needed to go further and say it was lagging behind a pre-pubescent girl's, and shouldn't you also mention your non-existant biceps and delts?

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »
in this pic ,your face compares very well with Roby's ,but not your body  ,you look good anyway :)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 03:41:18 PM »
in this pic ,your face compares very well with Roby's ,but not your body  ,you look good anyway :)

LOL true

you look good for your age though figgs, keep pushin that heavy weight

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »
I'm not stupid enough to say I'm anywhere near Robby Robinson's level of muscular development. I'm just saying our physiques are somewhat similar in that if I ever chose to take steroids I may compare favorably.

You look good, for 19, but you will never be similar to Robby's physique. Your white, decent build, low forearms (need work on the chest), and have lower calve muscles. Meaning you'll have bigger forearms and calves, but you'll lack Robby's bicep peak, and his extremely small waist. Don't get like Alexxx, claiming that he would be a cross between Flex Wheeler and Arnold. Unless a dude was mixed that would not happen. If anything 10 years from now, I'd say you'd probably compare favorably to Mike Francois 8). Now that is someone worth comparing themselves to.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »
think i might have u there figgs
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2007, 03:52:45 PM »

taken
choice is an illusion

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2007, 04:10:08 PM »
and we have a winner

agreed....NICE!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
big ass arms on Meso.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
thx..
my arms are bigger now tho... believe
choice is an illusion

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
You look good, for 19, but you will never be similar to Robby's physique. Your white, decent build, low forearms (need work on the chest), and have lower calve muscles. Meaning you'll have bigger forearms and calves, but you'll lack Robby's bicep peak, and his extremely small waist. Don't get like Alexxx, claiming that he would be a cross between Flex Wheeler and Arnold. Unless a dude was mixed that would not happen. If anything 10 years from now, I'd say you'd probably compare favorably to Mike Francois 8). Now that is someone worth comparing themselves to.

hahahahahaha

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
Figgs your a Baby when you hit your mid 20s you will balloon in size naturally.
Goal to lift Heavy

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
think i might have u there figgs

You are definetely the winner. I don't think I've even seen another natural bb that big in person or in the gym.

How about Theoak* and his challenge. I thought he was the best when he posted his side tri (before he took it down), but I doubt his drug status.

Figgs your a Baby when you hit your mid 20s you will balloon in size naturally.

How much more can I possibly grow naturally, say in 10 years worth of training.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2007, 03:20:49 AM »
You are definetely the winner. I don't think I've even seen another natural bb that big in person or in the gym.

How about Theoak* and his challenge. I thought he was the best when he posted his side tri (before he took it down), but I doubt his drug status.

Alot, especially in college, where you have food aplenty. I knew a dude in college that I called SuperMuslim, or "T" ( he wore alot of wife beaters)  . My freshman year I thought he was upperclassman because he was so built. But he was Freshaman  like me. He would only eat fruit (I "only" saw him eat fruit and veg) and lectured me on the dangers of eating meat. I told him that if only I could get to be 185, he laughed and said, "I remember when I was 185." He was about 5'6-5'7.

He was one of those, "body is the temple dudes", who didn't take drugs, didn't smoke, didn't drink, chose "peace with one's environment"

His theories and and lecure were off the hook, but his mind grew with his body. The same could be true for you.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2007, 03:54:50 AM »
thx..
my arms are bigger now tho... believe

good build, you are built similar to my training buddy,(very good arms genetically, but he lacks a good chest)  but you might be bigger. How tall are you and what's your weight?

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2007, 03:58:11 AM »

I was 150 at 6ft then came my mid 20s and i started to balloon in weight in a couple of years of hard training i was200 i went through my second puberty maybe it had to do with my metabolism slowing down my Doctor just said i was growing to my genetic potential i am now 267 with a 37 inch waist when i hit the 40 inch mark i will stay there for a few months and then diet down and try and keep my strenght gains i am bulking for the last 2to3weeks consuming 7000 calories aday, i am lifting light before bulking never going over 225 for Squat,Deadlifts,Benchpress up to 20 reps and hope to lift one rep of 400 pounds on bench natural.
Do not underestimate your gentics you have good genetics and when you hit your mid 20s and thirties progress will be made.Ihave used gear but im natural for life now i am in my mid 30s hoping to diet down to 225 at a respectable bodyfat with increases in endurance and strength.
Dont give up
Goal to lift Heavy

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2007, 04:27:12 AM »
Ok.

Be kind. He meant he is natural from now on until his next cycle.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2007, 04:34:17 AM »
Be kind. He meant he is natural from now on until his next cycle.
My doctor said that if i do another stack he would guide me through injectibles Test,Deca,stanazol i would have to supply the drugs but my Doctor is cool as you say DonkeyKong never say never ;D
Goal to lift Heavy