Author Topic: low test scores  (Read 2218 times)

timcyn3

• Getbig II
low test scores
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:01:55 AM »
i had some blood work done after finishing a 30 day cycle of maxodrol and my test level was at 43 realy low as well as my dhea levels.  im going to an endrocrinologist and he is having me use testrone cream 100mg a day. are there any natural suplimemts that will help my body retain test and is there any supliments that will help my body start producing the proper levels of test i need something that realy works

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: low test scores
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 10:41:13 AM »
You know taking something like test cream just suppresses your HPTA even futher!!!!
Do a mild PCT with NOLVADEX or at the very least use a legal sup like REBOUND to get your system running gain.

Just bye the bye, the best natural T boosting sup I have ever used was UNIVERSAL STAK 2 and I have tried many like the TRIBEX BLUE PILL, 6-OXO, TRIB, ZMA, GAPSARI NOVEDEX etc.
Once you are up and running again I definitely recommend it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: low test scores
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 01:14:10 PM »
So you basically used an untested steroid for thirty days & your test levels are low. What the hell did you think would happen? Anything like that will suppress natural test production - which you did. Anyone who uses steroids suppresses themselves which is why when coming off they take things like Nolvadex & Clomid. Do you think of doing some sort of Post Cycle Therapy? Now you're getting HRT (with the Test cream) - well guess what? That'll suppress you to - you're just continuing the cycle. What you really need is time. The body has the ability to bounce back but you need to give it time. Like powerpack said try some Nolvadex or some other OTC Test support.

When are you guys going to learn that these untested compounds can & are dangerous? They will suppress natural test levels & are often very hard on the liver (especially the methyl compounds).