Author Topic: Training camp  (Read 4109 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Training camp
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 08:02:43 AM »
Good luck with the cowher dream, but if the skins don't win this year snyder is going to unload two trucks full of cash to sign him and VA is closer to NC then New York.

Haha ,I hope Coughlin wins the superbowl this year and we don't have to have this conversation again ;D
I'm not sold on Cowher myself,gotta let this year play itself out but I think Cowher would take the stability of The Giants organization over the Snyder and the crapshoot that is the Redskins.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 08:34:26 AM »

Haha ,I hope Coughlin wins the superbowl this year and we don't have to have this conversation again ;D
I'm not sold on Cowher myself,gotta let this year play itself out but I think Cowher would take the stability of The Giants organization over the Snyder and the crapshoot that is the Redskins.

Hate to be the bad new for you today but as always the NFC east crown goes thru philly.as for the rest of the NFC..chicago is counterfiet and the seahawks are on the down slope. Dallas worries me as does Tampa.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »
Hate to be the bad new for you today but as always the NFC east crown goes thru philly.as for the rest of the NFC..chicago is counterfiet and the seahawks are on the down slope. Dallas worries me as does Tampa.

We shall see about that Chi-town comment. I see the bears making the championship just not the big show... I pray to god the kid from FLA just comes out and shows up old Rex "CHOKE" Grossman.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:24 PM »
Hey Body88,

I went to the Saints Training Camp this morning. They had a short walk-thru today, but yesterday they ran some 7 on 7 drills and the defense looked really improved. The offense was really rusty, Brees had 3 deep balls dropped by Henderson (1) and Stecker (2). Reggie Bush dropped 2 passes out of the backfield. Deuce McAllister kept getting some attention to his right knee as well. However, it was the first day of practice, so I assume the offense will start clicking better later this week. I'll post some pictures later as I got to hang out with Deuce after practice.

how did qb tyler palko look?

E
E