Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 07:01:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muscle Mating rituals (gay)  (Read 13868 times)
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »

Bay - seriously - are you not concerned about AIDS when engaging in these gay "mating rituals"?

Why would smirking at a guy in the gym or slapping him on the buttocks make me "concerned about AIDS"?  You are either woefully misinformed, have a vivid imagination--or both. Embarrassed

Does posting on getbig make you "concerned about AIDS"?  Huh
Report to moderator   Logged
gib
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 08:06:49 AM »

Bay - its not the mere slapping of ass that make we wonder about the risk of you getting AIDS.

Is the activities which you allude to in some of your quotes below:

"He pulled me back in the car, and we started going at it."

"So I got to feel him up: pecs, ass, cock....You can guess what happened next.  Pawing all over each other like we did, he got hard, I got hard, we ended up making out, etc. etc"

"always ended the same way: wrestling, erections, him pinning me down, making out, JO, head....  He was such a stud"

"As soon as Thomas is gone Peter walks over to me and plants a long wet kiss on me.  We start to undress each other; the dude was jacked!  You can guess what happened over the next couple hours... Those were three of the best hours of my life but not a single word was spoken between the two of us.  Peter was 5’11 and about 250#.  I’m not good at judging weights but he was rock hard and horny as hell!"

"Even when I was a young playa, I liked to socialize and be connected, on some level, with the guy I was romping with."

"A guy in the other stall gives you a blow job, and you bust your wad and leave without ever meeting or communicating with your, um, service provider."

I can't believe that Ron lets you hijack GetBig and turn it into a gay forum, and yet he bans normal guys from using the f a g g o t t word - see what I need to do to even use the word?

Anyhow, seriously, you know about the whole gay-AIDs thing right? Did it not ever concern you?

PS - will you be attending this year's Olympia? Who is your favorite competitor?
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »

Perhaps you misunderstood the previous posts.  Those weren’t my experiences… they belonged to a few members here who sent them to me (but wished to remain anonymous).  I have no cause to be “concerned” by the experiences or activities of other people.  

As for my own adventures, if I were inclined to engage in risky or irresponsible behavior I would have done it a long time ago.  So no, I have no worries about getting hiv/aids.  As a general rule, I am not a person who is guided by fear, concerns, or anxieties.  I am a big believer in choice and consequence; I make choices that are consistent with my desired outcomes.  Cool
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:30 PM »

So I am minding my own business when I get an enote from a musclebear.  He says he’s seen me at the gym a lot and wanted to say “hi.”  I’m like, “ok hi.”

He says he wants to see more of me.  MUCH more of me.  I’m like “huh?  Where is this coming from?”  Turns out he has been watching me at the gym for about a year (creepy?).  “So why have you never spoken to me before?”  He says I’m usually training with someone (my training partner) and he was afraid the guy was my bf and he didn’t want to be disrespectful or get beat up.  Well my training partner recently quit the gym so I train alone… and I guess this guy has been watching.  So why hasn’t he spoken to me in person?  “You look intimidating.”

Oye!  Men are so silly!  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!