Author Topic: 525lbs raw BP by Dennis Cieri  (Read 7517 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: 525lbs raw BP by Dennis Cieri
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »
who fucking cares how much you can lift. i dont get it...   its not like we are living in caveman times where only the strongest survive or anything.  physical strength has no value except if you a professional athlete.    these guys would be better off and much happier if they put all their "strength training" time into bodybuilding.   they would get more pussy too.

that guy looks like dog shit. big upper chest, decenht outer head triceps, decent front delts...but the rest if fucking pathetic.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
why does he look like "dogshit" ? He isnt a bodybuilder.   Hes got some huge triceps.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 11:14:46 AM »
Cieri is #1.

As empty as paradise

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
He should train with Bradley Dingleberry...he could learn a few things

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:06 AM »
Cieri is #1.

thank you Hedge. have you seen him before?
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 11:52:15 AM »
why does he look like "dogshit" ? He isnt a bodybuilder.   Hes got some huge triceps.

why does it matter if he's a bodybuilder or not. I would bet my bank account that any offcycle BB wouldn't come near a 525lbs bench press.
Get Big, or Die Trying

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »

why does it matter if he's a bodybuilder or not. I would bet my bank account that any offcycle BB wouldn't come near a 525lbs bench press.
why the fuck does it matter how strong you are??

its EXACTLY like bob chick said "its not how much you can lift, its how much you look like you can lift."
d[-_-]b actin all cool

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 12:06:14 PM »

its EXACTLY like bob chick said "its not how much you can lift, its how much you look like you can lift."

Because lifting big is for real men.

I don't care what bob chic says.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2007, 12:25:39 PM »
yeah sure it is.

takign pride in being able to lift huge weights is a sign of insecurity, brotha. just like everything else you calim to be "macho", and for "real men".

a "real man" is not worried about seeming masculine and strong..     only homophobic (which in reality is just a term that describes someone who is scared that they themselves might be gay; so they block everything out that seems gay in the slightest; just so they might never SLIP into faggetry.), uncultured, and undeductaed men care about lifting big.

bodybuilders CAN be insecure, and that is their motivation. but for a big portion of us, including myself, its because we are sex fiends.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
Yeah, and wanting to have "big muscles" is totally different.  ::)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »

bodybuilders CAN be insecure, and that is their motivation. but for a big portion of us, including myself, its because we are sex fiends.

read my post again, douchebag.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »
takign pride in being able to lift huge weights is a sign of insecurity, brotha. just like everything else you calim to be "macho", and for "real men".
Jesus Christ! Saying powerlifters are insecure? Not compared to bodybuilders, not even close in general. The amount of degenerates and insecure people in bodybuilding is staggering.

Powerlifters love to train. It's not like they can use their lifts to boost their ego constantly in regular life. Unlike bodybuilders who "wear" their hobby 24/7.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
Jesus Christ! Saying powerlifters are insecure? Not compared to bodybuilders, not even close in general. The amount of degenerates and insecure people in bodybuilding is staggering.

Powerlifters love to train. It's not like they can use their lifts to boost their ego constantly in regular life. Unlike bodybuilders who "wear" their hobby 24/7.

Thank you.

This kid is such an idiot. Bodybuilders are insecure about their bodies and need muscles to get pussy, pretty sad really. i've competed in powerlifting and bodybuilding, i've seen the difference first hand. you should see all the drama these bodybuilders create backstage. powerlifters usually help each other out and give each other advice.

Dennis is a world class athlete who loves to train heavy. Just like people love to play baseball, football, box, grapple, bodybuild....etc.

Kids these days are so fucking stupid.

8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 01:34:35 PM »
Thank you.

This kid is such an idiot. Bodybuilders are insecure about their bodies and need muscles to get pussy, pretty sad really. i've competed in powerlifting and bodybuilding, i've seen the difference first hand. you should see all the drama these bodybuilders create backstage. powerlifters usually help each other out and give each other advice.

Dennis is a world class athlete who loves to train heavy. Just like people love to play baseball, football, box, grapple, bodybuild....etc.

Kids these days are so fucking stupid.

8)
exactly.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 01:58:14 PM »
yeah, i am SO stupid.

hahaha.

i am fucking mentally retarded. forsho!

;D

care to discuss the legality of seat belt laws? how about whether or not impeachment should be used as a political tol? how about we debate the difference between economic liberties and social freedoms, plus how and why each of the two political parties in this country will only choose one of those inalieable rights to protect??   or maybe we can discuss the events that led up to the civil war, what the root causes were, and what the people were told the war was about at the time?    maybe one of you guys would like to debate the effectiveness of  F.D.R.'s new deal??

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »
Pussyweight. Joe (Intenseone) did 535 at 180, 25 years ago. Great lift.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 02:23:34 PM »

thank you Hedge. have you seen him before?

Only seen him lift in person once. I've seen many of his lifts on youtube and elsewhere on the net though. I'm quite the fan. ;D

He doesn't looks like he could lift 315 to save his life. Or let me put it this way: He doesn't look like the best benchpresser in the world.

If you put him in street clothes, he looks very average. And IMO, that just adds to the legend that is Cieri. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 06:24:37 PM »
Only seen him lift in person once. I've seen many of his lifts on youtube and elsewhere on the net though. I'm quite the fan. ;D

He doesn't looks like he could lift 315 to save his life. Or let me put it this way: He doesn't look like the best benchpresser in the world.

If you put him in street clothes, he looks very average. And IMO, that just adds to the legend that is Cieri. 8)

-Hedge
Have you seen Rock Lewis?  He is equally impressive.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

If that is you in your avatar you might want to focus in increasing your strength so that you can also increse your size.

That's WTF it matters...
w

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
If that is you in your avatar you might want to focus in increasing your strength so that you can also increse your size.

That's WTF it matters...
I WILL SLIT YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN THROAT YOU GODDAMNED PUSSY!!

;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2007, 04:37:22 AM »
Have you seen Rock Lewis?  He is equally impressive.

Only seen him on the net.

He lifted at the RAW nationals a few days ago, did 600 lbs@229 :o

A fcuking tank.

USA's got the best RAW benchpressers in the world: Cieri, Lewis and James Henderson, et al.

IMO, RAW is where it's at.

As empty as paradise

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »

A fcuking tank.

USA's got the best RAW benchpressers in the world: Cieri, Lewis and James Henderson, et al.

for sure. I think it would be exciting if they would let those lifters do a raw session for the crowd before putting on the shirt
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2007, 01:11:42 PM »

A fcuking tank.

hey Hedge what do you think of Arthur "Superman" Jones?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2007, 01:27:04 PM »
hey Hedge what do you think of Arthur "Superman" Jones?

Seems like a crazy fcuker lol. Heard he considered quitting competing because of elbow problems or something like that?

Hope he doesn't, because he's another badass US benchpresser.

IMO, he's top 10-15, pound for pound. Maybe even higher.

As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2007, 01:29:56 PM »
Seems like a crazy fcuker lol. Heard he considered quitting competing because of elbow problems or something like that?

Hope he doesn't, because he's another badass US benchpresser.

IMO, he's top 10-15, pound for pound. Maybe even higher.

yep, he is a beast for sure, that clip of him hitting 520x2, 550x2 and 580x2 shirtless was insane, fuckkers only 245-250 pounds too.