Author Topic: Steroids have made it into the Presidentiala Race...  (Read 5537 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroids have made it into the Presidentiala Race...
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
hahah that made me laugh hard :D

Massive ownage right there.

Acutally, pretty big Meltdown.
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »
Acutally, pretty big Meltdown.

Do you have any idea what qualifies as a meltdown or are you one of getbigs wannabes the once that are itching to be "in" but nobody can remember their nicks?

To explain.
He argued in a cold methodical and clever way.. that's not a meltdown ::) but an ownage.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »
O.k without being a racist, who would vote for someone that's name is 2 letters away from our arch enemy Osama.  Also, with a religious upbringing of Muslim!!!  Oh what irony it is.  I wouldn't vote him just for chance of having our government infiltrated.

I hope Osama runs with Hillary.  Because the Mit Romney Schwarzenneger ticket will be a for sure win.  I'll vote for anyone but Hillary.  We are becoming a Monarchy Govt, this family shit has to stop NOW!
to quote shakespeare "whats in a name?"

son, you are obviousy not very intelligent.

barack Obama is the only front runner that has an objective point of view, takes all the facts into consideration, empathizes with al of the people and ideas presented to him, and is actually INTELLIGENT!

follow the money.  barack obama has made a HUGE amount of campaign money, but its almost entirely SMALL CONTRIBUTIONS. he has a huge grass roots following; and he has hardly any big donors.   if how a candidate gets the money he/she uses to run for office makes any difference(which it always has and always will), then barack is the only candidate who is backed by the american people, and will make public policy decisions based on what he thinnks is best for the american people.

just because you might disagree with him on certain issues, doesnt mean you should not vote for him. hell, i dont agree with him on almost HALF of what he says, myself being a fiscal conservative and a supporter of economic liberties AS WELL AS social freedoms,  but the reason i support him is because i would much rather have someone in office who is making their opinions from a bi partisan thir person INTELLECTUAL view point. and he knows A FUCKING SHITLOAD about law, constitutional history, and effective governments.   hell, he was the president of the harvard law review.

barack the vote, bitches!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
candidate2025 that is excactly the reason why you Americans will ALWAYS vote for the wrong people... to many dumb american Gladiator trailerpark beerdrinking assholes that will ruin your great country.

Most of you Yanks have become soft and it's going to be your end, 60 - 70 years back... now there you had hungry yanks people that wanted to change things not always for the good but at least something... today most of you are only interest lies in how close they can life to their favourit shopping mall, and to stop by Wendies from time to time.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 11:20:20 AM »
Obama says use of nuclear weapons to fight al-Qaida 'not on the table'...

Obama said in grilling with AP reporter Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons 'in any circumstance'... 'I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,' Obama said, with a pause, 'involving civilians' Then he quickly added, 'Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table'...

A quote from you're boy Osama, I mean Obama....  Ya, I feel real safe voting for him after hearing this come out of his mouth today.lor]
Most are all show no go!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
candidate2025 that is excactly the reason why you Americans will ALWAYS vote for the wrong people... to many dumb american Gladiator trailerpark beerdrinking assholes that will ruin your great country.

i assume you are refering to the dumbass who said he wouldnt vote for obama because of his middle name..

and yes. i FUCKING HATE ignorant, intolerant, socially conservative, hypocritical bible pusher types that are themselves in reality totally void of any type of REAL spirituality, dumbass, dumb-ass wanna-be rednecks but never rode a horse one day in their life fuck-ups!!!!!!

dont vote if you dont know shit about politics!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
Obama says use of nuclear weapons to fight al-Qaida 'not on the table'...

Obama said in grilling with AP reporter Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons 'in any circumstance'... 'I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,' Obama said, with a pause, 'involving civilians' Then he quickly added, 'Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table'...

A quote from you're boy Osama, I mean Obama....  Ya, I feel real safe voting for him after hearing this come out of his mouth today.lor]

so what? you dont want to vote for someone that wants our planet to remain hospital for human life??  oh thats right i should have known you wouldnt care about the demise of our raceand of our planet...you dont even give a shit about global warming, do you??

please shut your goddamned mouth.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
so what? you dont want to vote for someone that wants our planet to remain hospital for human life??  oh thats right i should have known you wouldnt care about the demise of our raceand of our planet...you dont even give a shit about global warming, do you??

please shut your goddamned mouth.

You can care about the enviroment as well as security at the same time.  Nuclear weapons for you're info, sometimes are tacticall nukes, meaning small bunker buster.  His "I wont under any circumstance" undermines U.S Global Security.
Most are all show no go!

Master Blaster

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 11:42:48 AM »
i

and yes. i FUCKING HATE ignorant, intolerant, socially conservative, hypocritical bible pusher types that are themselves in reality totally void of any type of REAL spirituality, dumbass, dumb-ass wanna-be rednecks but never rode a horse one day in their life fuck-ups!!!!!!

dont vote if you dont know shit about politics!

MELTDOWN

BTW: Tradesports has Hillary over Obama by a considerable margin.

Master Blaster

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »

Hahaha what beautifully ironic self ownage. Your blind hatred makes you ignorant of the fact that you in many ways exactly what you hate.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 11:49:45 AM »
Hahaha what beautifully ironic self ownage. Your blind hatred makes you ignorant of the fact that you in many ways exactly what you hate.

Good one Master!
Most are all show no go!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
You can care about the enviroment as well as security at the same time.  Nuclear weapons for you're info, sometimes are tacticall nukes, meaning small bunker buster.  His "I wont under any circumstance" undermines U.S Global Security.
so you are a news-pundit now too, huh? going to spin city on what barack said....you know as wel as i do that what he meant was NUCLEAR WEAPONS in the hiroshima hagasaki sense of the term.   why would he be against bunker busters??    you are A.....     MORON.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 11:57:46 AM »
Hating hate, and being intolerance of intolerance are both POSITIVE characteristics in a human being. both of them are very "humanistic". ebign against that which is destroying our country, and being against people that are against progress...these are things that represent self-worth, not self ownage.

stop looking for ways to gerrymander what i am sayign, and what is acually going on the world, and start looking at the REALITY of things.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 11:59:39 AM »
i can go on for days "woning" you guys. hell, i do it on the daily basis on the most well traveled and most popyular political forum on the net daily...those are intellectuals that i am arguing with. you dont really think that a bunch of meatheads are going to be a challenge do you?

why dont you take a step back, open up you mind..and start re-evaluating some of your positions and ideas.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »
i can go on for days "woning" you guys. hell, i do it on the daily basis on the most well traveled and most popyular political forum on the net daily...those are intellectuals that i am arguing with. you dont really think that a bunch of meatheads are going to be a challenge do you?

why dont you take a step back, open up you mind..and start re-evaluating some of your positions and ideas.

Here is you're boy sayin he'll invade pakistan that has Nuclear Weapons, but under no circumstance use them on the Paki's...

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf in a major foreign policy speech that he would use U.S. military force in Pakistan even without Musharraf's permission if necessary to root out terrorists.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is politically unstable, raising concerns that the current military leadership could be replaced by religious fanatics who would be less cautious in using the weapons.

Obama warned that terrorists in the mountains of Pakistan are planning another attack on the United States, after already killing 3,000 Americans in their 2001 attacks.

"It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to
Most are all show no go!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »

Here is you're boy sayin he'll invade pakistan that has Nuclear Weapons, but under no circumstance use them on the Paki's...

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf in a major foreign policy speech that he would use U.S. military force in Pakistan even without Musharraf's permission if necessary to root out terrorists.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is politically unstable, raising concerns that the current military leadership could be replaced by religious fanatics who would be less cautious in using the weapons.

Obama warned that terrorists in the mountains of Pakistan are planning another attack on the United States, after already killing 3,000 Americans in their 2001 attacks.

"It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to

what he is saying is that he will go to any lenth to protect america from acts of terror, even if that means sending troops into a nuclear power's borders in search of terrorists without the countries expressed permission.

this should make you feel more comfortable with him as a leader, not less.

what good does a nuke do? we could do just as much damage to our enemies using an abundance of weapons that are more accurate, thus defeating those who want to destroy us, and leaving those who do not want to harm us safe. hurting innocent people, especially muslims!!, is a guaranteed way to increase the amount of people that want to destroy us.  a nuke will take car of an immidiete threat, but will do nothing to stop threats in the future...in fact; it will oly make them more likely.

USE YOUR BRAIN!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »
..in the words of my brother MC Hammer

"YOU CANT TOUCH THIS!!"

;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
what he is saying is that he will go to any lenth to protect america from acts of terror, even if that means sending troops into a nuclear power's borders in search of terrorists without the countries expressed permission.

this should make you feel more comfortable with him as a leader, not less.

what good does a nuke do? we could do just as much damage to our enemies using an abundance of weapons that are more accurate, thus defeating those who want to destroy us, and leaving those who do not want to harm us safe. hurting innocent people, especially muslims!!, is a guaranteed way to increase the amount of people that want to destroy us.  a nuke will take car of an immidiete threat, but will do nothing to stop threats in the future...in fact; it will oly make them more likely.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Dude, you can't invade a nuclear armed country, and pull you're Nuke use off the table before you do it.. That is plain dumb.
Most are all show no go!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 01:03:30 PM »

Most of you Yanks have become soft and it's going to be your end, 60 - 70 years back... now there you had hungry yanks people that wanted to change things not always for the good but at least something... today most of you are only interest lies in how close they can life to their favourit shopping mall, and to stop by Wendies from time to time.

I agree, Im American and I dont like 90% + of Americans. Soft is a understatment. THey expect everything for nothing.
They think it all falls from the sky.

Problem, Politicaly is - There is no real differance between any of them (Candidates). We've been sold out to the very richest minority that runs the show. Today, a guy with even a couple million U$ dollar$ of assets here is a pee-on.

Out of curiosity, who do your  Euro friends prefer as a  US president? 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »
Dude, you can't invade a nuclear armed country, and pull you're Nuke use off the table before you do it.. That is plain dumb.
and why is that? please explain to me; genius.

you dont have a clue what your talking about.    what you just responded to me with was the only thing you could think of that sounded like it made any sense at all. but it does not.

go read a few books, watch some c-span, msnbc...read the newspaper for awhile, and maybe take some placebo brain enhancers.

then come back and talk to me
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »

uhh yeah even if you know their rockets will not fire as far as the country you come from? And even if you know the only legit target they have is your troops that ARE in YOUR OWN country?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
uhh yeah even if you know their rockets will not fire as far as the country you come from? And even if you know the only legit target they have is your troops that ARE in YOUR OWN country?

We don't know anything.  And the first thing they could do is target our allies in the region.  So, no....  You do not pull you're nuke use off the table...
Most are all show no go!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »
"we dont know anythign".

LOL. yeah, that is an awesome reply, douche.

and if they target our 'allies" in the region (which we only have one REAL ally in the middle east, and its the one country that everyone in the middle east wants to destroy and take their land anyways.), then what? we would bomb the fucking shit out of anyone and everyone responsible for that atack.    we dont need nukes. that would only piss off the people who didnt have anything to do with the attack.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 01:13:36 PM »
We don't know anything.  And the first thing they could do is target our allies in the region.  So, no....  You do not pull you're nuke use off the table...

Lol that is deffianlty the dumbest argument (your were trying to argue here sport right?) I have seen in a long time... bro for you own sake stay out ot Political topics and Board... they gonna eat your heart while it is still beating :D :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
If ever necessary, Nukes will be used. Its that simple. The plans have been in place a long long time.

Rolling the silo covers back, to be seen by the spy satellites, has been used as intimidation for decades.

Frankly its time to completely take out a certain Mid East country just as a Demo.