Author Topic: Please explain why nearly every goddamned show has to have 2 cons for every lib  (Read 3645 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
He hates America while enjoying the benefits of it. I am going to watch that debate...i found it after i posted. Your a lib..he's a lib..ur in heaven. He would rather have us sit back and do nothing.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
He hates America while enjoying the benefits of it. I am going to watch that debate...i found it after i posted. Your a lib..he's a lib..ur in heaven. He would rather have us sit back and do nothing.
Chomsky's style of anaylsis is to point out the facts as he finds them, by and large leaving the conclusions to the reader. 

For instance he might point out that the US constitution, which is generally held as THE best political document espousing democratic ideals, was drafted in part by elitest slave owners wishing to insulate their wealth and interests from the unwashed masses.  Does Chomsky hate the constitution or the US b/c of that analysis?

Or is life a little bit more complex than rightwing nonsense of "shining city on a hill" or "they hate us b/c of our freedoms"?

How do you know that Chomsky would rather have us sit back and do nothing re terrorism?