Author Topic: busting broncs  (Read 1703 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
busting broncs
« on: July 28, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
man is it a kick. anybody else done it? you get fired up adrenaline but when they stomp on ya man it hurts.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
Re: busting broncs
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 08:02:44 PM »
seriously though. the only thing ppl forget to tell you is you don't feel it until the adrenaline wears off. it feels great and ya get addicted got have a good strong riding arm the other arm who cares you're holding it in the air. and ya gotta know how to move your hips. and its also a show of who's tougher. when ya get stomped on by a 1000 pnd animal and jump right back on your feet less than two seconds later that proves a lil toughness and especially if they stomp your package or your chest. feels great though.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »
 ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
I'd rather ride some pussy instead of a bull.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 08:59:43 PM »
I'd rather ride some pussy instead of a bull.

riding pussy is great. and by the way broncs and bulls are two different things. broncs are wild horses.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »
riding pussy is great. and by the way broncs and bulls are two different things. broncs are wild horses.

lol...sorry tex.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 09:37:59 PM »
seriously though. the only thing ppl forget to tell you is you don't feel it until the adrenaline wears off. it feels great and ya get addicted got have a good strong riding arm the other arm who cares you're holding it in the air. and ya gotta know how to move your hips. and its also a show of who's tougher. when ya get stomped on by a 1000 pnd animal and jump right back on your feet less than two seconds later that proves a lil toughness and especially if they stomp your package or your chest. feels great though.

Dude you bring back memories. We had 2 "brothers" at our ranch. I spent my late teenage years making buddies with them.

I used to climb on the fence and jump on them and hang on as long as I could. Eventually they tolerated me. That's when we became friends. ...

They're 12 yo now. Still stallions in every sense. We acknowledge when I go back home. Both are 20x plus reproducers. I salute their talent. 

Peace out.