Author Topic: My GF soon to be wife got me an "Arnold is Numero Uno" T-Shirt for my B-Day  (Read 5326 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Squat my girl saw your picture and to quote her words: Well you can only see the half of his face, but he doesn't look like somebody I would date. ;D ;D

I loled hard...
i'm not talking about "dating" her, i'll leave that pusssy shit to you, i'm just gonna deposit a load in her mouth and send her home to you to annoy.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I used to date only girls that would buy me gifts that we could both use, like new sheets for my bed, things for my house and other boring things, then I dated this one girl once who started to buy me cool shit that I wanted, like a pair of Diesels or just little cheap things that I liked. It's cool when a bitch buys you anything, considering that most cunnnts horde their money like it's their last dime. But when they buy you something they don't like, thats even better.
E

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Latvia? Is she1 of them male order brides?
Money drugs and bitches

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
why you think he's marrying her.

that's part of the condition
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
why you think he's marrying her.

that's part of the condition

ok fatty ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Donkey: Dank dir...bist einer von den besten hier.

Mars: No sweat, love you bro

Bluto: I find your obvious jealousy when ever I talk about getting married funny but also understandable if we all remember that your girlfriends name is getbig ;D

Neurotoxin: 11 August is my wedding day ;D

SGT BARNES: ;D ;D

Thanks.

And lol for the Blewtoo comment.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Bluto found an outlet on getbig forums, due to a lack of social life. Normal people with adequate social skills don't keep on whining, don't start yet another useless thread, have a 15.000+ postcount,and are not jealous of other peoples happiness.

It must really suck to be bluto.  :'(

bigmc

• Getbig V
Bluto found an outlet on getbig forums, due to a lack of social life. Normal people with adequate social skills don't keep on whining, don't start yet another useless thread, have a 15.000+ postcount,and are not jealous of other peoples happiness.

the truth is out
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

marriage is not happiness. marriage is a prison.

hope this helps.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
marriage is not happiness. marriage is a prison.

hope this helps.

Said by the obvious Relationship expert ::)

Bluto give it up, you have no idea about Relationships in the real world, you are a sad sad little man ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
Said by the obvious Relationship expert ::)

Bluto give it up, you have no idea about Relationships in the real world, you are a sad sad little man ;D

could not have said it better.

Having Bluto speak about relationships is like having True Adonis speak about nutrition.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
so let me get this straight

you're definition of happiness is to fuck the same pussy for the rest of your life?

sounds like a great plan  ::)

Z

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Ha I fucking love her so much ;D all my ex girlfriends gave me always shit THEY thought was good for me or THEY thought was "practical" ::) ::)
Not this one ;D
Last year she got me these (not the weights but the thijngs u put the weights on)...
They were heavy for her and she carried them all home by herself ;D ;D  :-*, she said the guy in the Fitness shop gave a strange look when she bought them, he asked her is the weights in her gym are not heavy enough lol.

She is in Latvia atm to organice the last bits of the wedding and the Arnold shirt came through post :D
For her birthday get her a shirt with a naked pic of carmen electra on it then fuck her from behind ;D
p

Stark

• Getbig V
so let me get this straight

you're definition of happiness is to fuck the same pussy for the rest of your life?

sounds like a great plan  ::)

Why would I be unhappy, she is fucking gorgeous ::)

noc

• Getbig IV

Give me a photo - I will age it 10 years and then you can prepare the legal documents.

I want half eddieeeeee

Not that you own anything of any significance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

#1 I doubt she is considering what you are, why would a gorgeous woman marry you? Unless she use you to get legal status. Is that what you're trying to say? And you make thread after thread about her and your marriage - yet doesn't have the balls to post her picture... hmmm.

#2 Even if she IS gorgeous, that still doesnt matter as the concept is the same - same pussy for the rest of your life. That's like eating the same dish every night, no dish no matter how tasty is worth eating every night for the rest of your life.
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
#1 I doubt she is considering what you are, why would a gorgeous woman marry you? Unless she use you to get legal status. Is that what you're trying to say? And you make thread after thread about her and your marriage - yet doesn't have the balls to post her picture... hmmm.

#2 Even if she IS gorgeous, that still doesnt matter as the concept is the same - same pussy for the rest of your life. That's like eating the same dish every night, no dish no matter how tasty is worth eating every night for the rest of your life.

brutal jealousy of a lonely internet geek.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Ha I fucking love her so much ;D all my ex girlfriends gave me always shit THEY thought was good for me or THEY thought was "practical" ::) ::)
Not this one ;D
Last year she got me these (not the weights but the thijngs u put the weights on)...
They were heavy for her and she carried them all home by herself ;D ;D  :-*, she said the guy in the Fitness shop gave a strange look when she bought them, he asked her is the weights in her gym are not heavy enough lol.

She is in Latvia atm to organice the last bits of the wedding and the Arnold shirt came through post :D

sounds like you would both rather be fucking Arnold.  It's good to have things in common with your wife.