Author Topic: detox questions  (Read 1054 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
detox questions
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
I have had great result with colon cleanse products in the past. They flatten the pouch at the bottom of the stomach and help releive bloating. I have tried to do some research but im having no luck. I am trying to figure out if taking the product while on cycle will have a negative effect on the effectiveness of the hormones im taking (orals in praticular). Here is the ingrediant list of Detox and Cleanse (the one i have the best luck with) Max cleanse and lean works pretty good too though. Any help is much appreciated guys.
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: detox questions
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:08:08 AM »
Looks fine to me. The only thing I would add would be some psyullium & activated charcoal. Maybe turn it into an all day fast & only take in water & the colon supplements.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 01:26:42 PM »
Looks fine to me. The only thing I would add would be some psyullium & activated charcoal. Maybe turn it into an all day fast & only take in water & the colon supplements.
That sounds great. I heard you can get really focused and feel great after those fasts. I wonder what imputiries lie within? Everybody needs to detox now and then. I might give fasting a whirl... I'll let you know when i do.
-

masuria74

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
the colon clense formula is a-ok. no worries there :D. and the milk thistle in the detox proprietary shouldn't do any damage to those gains, too small dose  of the MT, i tink?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
That sounds great. I heard you can get really focused and feel great after those fasts. I wonder what imputiries lie within? Everybody needs to detox now and then. I might give fasting a whirl... I'll let you know when i do.

I usually do it 4-6 times a year. I'll go about 24-36 hours without eating. I'll basically only take fluids in (about two gallons of water in that time & some green tea). I'll often take actviated charcoal & about 50 grams of psyullium fiber over about a twelve hour period (just to clean the junk out).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
Man the last time i did the colon cleanse i felt bad for coworkers. it's like crapping out sulfur and toxic waste. some of the most disgusting things I've ever seen or smelt came out of me.

i could literally clear a room with a small fart. enough to make myself sick.

8)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »
Man the last time i did the colon cleanse i felt bad for coworkers. it's like crapping out sulfur and toxic waste. some of the most disgusting things I've ever seen or smelt came out of me.

8)
ya seroiusly... but they work so good!
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »

8)

You gotta be careful though...you could fart & shit yourself.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 10:09:48 AM »
Nothing worse than the SHART....fart and get up with it running down your leg....horrible feeling...
Just spot me BITCH!!!