Author Topic: Professor Tells Muslims to Leave Country  (Read 5063 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Professor Tells Muslims to Leave Country
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »
Whats the reason.....
L

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 08:00:58 AM »
They're letting too many unskilled immigrants in.

Back in the  60s and 70s, the immigration policy favored the educated and the skilled and that wave of immigrants excelled.

But US immigration policy is not as strict as it once was and there is a loophole called the "family act" which allows skilled immigrants to bring over there unskilled family members. You know what the populations of these countries are like, so...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 08:02:58 AM »
the professor has a poor way of expressing himself.

I noticed that, too. English probably isn't his first language.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
It was an email......whatever. I don't think it was ever for mass consumption. We need to rethink our policies on immigration...no kidding right! Specifically anchor babies and allowing people to drain our taxes, such as theses unskilled idiots. Bush has dropped the ball so much in this regard. The dems will never change it as they, immigrants, tend to make up their voting blocks. The Repubs had a wonderful opportunity, controling both Houses, to get  stuff like this done. Stuff I think some dems would have voted for.
L

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 01:04:36 PM »

So........, this professor is telling muslims to leave the country.

So......, a bit like Hitler with the Jews in the 30's then.

Not sticking up for the ragheads here but there's a direct correlation.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »
Come on....he said leave..not get on the train and leave ur luggage behind. Besides the Jews were'nt really complaining about life in Germany and opposed to the dune coons, who supposedly hate everything we stand for.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 01:25:32 PM »
So........, this professor is telling muslims to leave the country.

So......, a bit like Hitler with the Jews in the 30's then.

Not sticking up for the ragheads here but there's a direct correlation.

The point the professor is making, although not eloquent, is that these persons are enjoying the freedoms of the Western World, and if they don't like these freedoms (eg freedom of speech), they should go somewhere else.

The Jews were getting the blame for just about anything that was wrong in Germany by Hitler.

Not so in this case.
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 01:35:12 PM »
Everything he said was true in that Email...unlike the Jews who were normal productive citizens.

After the Nazis came to power in Germany on January 30, 1933, the Nazi leadership decided to stage an economic boycott against the Jews of Germany. In 1933, about 600,000 Jews lived in Germany, less than one percent of the total population. Most Jews in Germany were proud to be Germans, citizens of a country that had produced many great poets, writers, musicians, and artists. More than 100,000 German Jews had served in the German army during World War I, and many were decorated for bravery.

Jews held important positions in government and taught in Germany's renowned universities. Of the 38 Nobel Prizes won by German writers and scientists between 1905 and 1936, 14 went to Jews. Marriage between Jews and non-Jews was becoming more common. Although German Jews continued to encounter some discrimination in their social lives and professional careers, many were confident of their future as Germans. They spoke the German language and regarded Germany as their home.

As Hitler raged against the Jews, he accused them of dominating Germany’s economic and political life despite strong evidence to the contrary. In 1925 Jews made up less than five percent of officials in the German government, including the judicial system. Yet Hitler’s propaganda machine inflated this number to fifty percent and then sixty-two percent. By 1930, less than eight percent of the directors of Berman banking companies were Jewish. In 1932, Germany’s eighty-five major newspapers had fewer than ten Jewish editors. Yet many Germans believed the Nazi claim that Jews controlled the nation’s financial system and its press. The Nazis skillfully used propaganda to create the public perception that Jews were a devious political, economic, and social threat to the nation, justifying Hitler’s violent perse-cution of them.   

None of this sounds like the Jews.....and these facts could go for many other groups that come to the US or the West. Normal people...the radicalized muslims are not normal productive citizens..and they don't seem to be the minority of muslims.

L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
The people who complained were enrolled in the university, GI-Joe.  ::) Not welfare using leeches.

Radicals = not majority, but "normal" majority have the potential to be as some are no good appologists. And most muslims in the US are contributing citizens/residents when you speak in economic terms. It isn't anything like England, yet, but it has the potential to be. I agree with the professor.. Whiny pussies can leave, but if there are people who are sick of the bs and want to stay and be american then they have every right to do so. Just make immigration selective, or get of the lottery bullshit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 02:09:46 PM »
Yeah but the email was directed at radical muslims in general not just the idiots who were complaining.
L

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
Yeah but the email was directed at radical muslims in general not just the idiots who were complaining.
Radical muslim and Christians are the scum of the Earth

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »
Everything he said was true in that Email...unlike the Jews who were normal productive citizens.

After the Nazis came to power in Germany on January 30, 1933, the Nazi leadership decided to stage an economic boycott against the Jews of Germany. In 1933, about 600,000 Jews lived in Germany, less than one percent of the total population. Most Jews in Germany were proud to be Germans, citizens of a country that had produced many great poets, writers, musicians, and artists. More than 100,000 German Jews had served in the German army during World War I, and many were decorated for bravery.

Jews held important positions in government and taught in Germany's renowned universities. Of the 38 Nobel Prizes won by German writers and scientists between 1905 and 1936, 14 went to Jews. Marriage between Jews and non-Jews was becoming more common. Although German Jews continued to encounter some discrimination in their social lives and professional careers, many were confident of their future as Germans. They spoke the German language and regarded Germany as their home.

As Hitler raged against the Jews, he accused them of dominating Germany’s economic and political life despite strong evidence to the contrary. In 1925 Jews made up less than five percent of officials in the German government, including the judicial system. Yet Hitler’s propaganda machine inflated this number to fifty percent and then sixty-two percent. By 1930, less than eight percent of the directors of Berman banking companies were Jewish. In 1932, Germany’s eighty-five major newspapers had fewer than ten Jewish editors. Yet many Germans believed the Nazi claim that Jews controlled the nation’s financial system and its press. The Nazis skillfully used propaganda to create the public perception that Jews were a devious political, economic, and social threat to the nation, justifying Hitler’s violent perse-cution of them.   

None of this sounds like the Jews.....and these facts could go for many other groups that come to the US or the West. Normal people...the radicalized muslims are not normal productive citizens..and they don't seem to be the minority of muslims.

Sounds like you're a victim of propaganda yourself.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 08:54:50 PM »

I see your point there.

Hard to see inbetween the lines, you know?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 04:28:07 AM »
I personally see nothing wrong with the just of his eMail to the student group, ...other than it's opening salutation. To start off by addressing them as Moslems is a deliberate and demeaning insult. I suspect he knows the difference. Why is it so difficult for people to express their views without constantly attempting to demean, belittle and humiliate those who do not share their views?

While I understand his frustration at seeing so much of America's resources (wealth in the form of manpower, money, attention etc) going to re-building countries overseas, ...he fails to recognize that this is required because his nation went in and broke it to begin with.

w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 06:48:33 AM »
I think he's refering to their entire body of work, not just Iraq. Also we do more for the rest of the world then anybody, as far as monetary support. I think it all needs to be cut off and reevaluated.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 03:48:38 AM »
I personally see nothing wrong with the just of his eMail to the student group, ...other than it's opening salutation. To start off by addressing them as Moslems is a deliberate and demeaning insult. I suspect he knows the difference. Why is it so difficult for people to express their views without constantly attempting to demean, belittle and humiliate those who do not share their views?

While I understand his frustration at seeing so much of America's resources (wealth in the form of manpower, money, attention etc) going to re-building countries overseas, ...he fails to recognize that this is required because his nation went in and broke it to begin with.

Why is it an insult? Do you mean using the word "moslem" instead of the more common "muslim"?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
that was a scathing owning delivered by that professor. they should post that on the front page of every newspaper in the country

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 03:58:23 PM »
Harsh as it was.. It was NEEDED.

Stop appologist behaviors to blacks, muslims, christians, mexicans or whatever. If not, it could tank this country faster than the Lusitania.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2007, 12:27:26 PM »
Why is it an insult? Do you mean using the word "moslem" instead of the more common "muslim"?

Yes. 'Moslem' is a muslim word that if memory serves me correctly means 'infidel' or something equally insulting.

It's like the Inuit of northern Canada. Their true name is 'Inuit'. The word 'Eskimo' is really a word in the inuit language, that means 'eater of raw meat'

His use of the word 'Moslem' is the equivalent of writing an open letter to residents of the USA, and starting off with 'Dear rapists, pillagers, plunderers of nations'. While it's true there are some Americans who are raping, pillaging, and plundering, and who advocate and support such US foreign policy initiatives, it's rude and offensive to label all Americans those things or to paint them all with the same brush.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 03:37:13 AM »
Yes. 'Moslem' is a muslim word that if memory serves me correctly means 'infidel' or something equally insulting.

It's like the Inuit of northern Canada. Their true name is 'Inuit'. The word 'Eskimo' is really a word in the inuit language, that means 'eater of raw meat'

His use of the word 'Moslem' is the equivalent of writing an open letter to residents of the USA, and starting off with 'Dear rapists, pillagers, plunderers of nations'. While it's true there are some Americans who are raping, pillaging, and plundering, and who advocate and support such US foreign policy initiatives, it's rude and offensive to label all Americans those things or to paint them all with the same brush.

Your memory serves you incorrectly.

Moslem == Muslim

You'll find the word moslem used commonly in continental Europe and it's useage isn't offensive.

You stupid liberal apologists sure like making moslems out as the victims, EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT.
الاسلام هو شيطانية