Author Topic: The Road To Tyranny  (Read 2274 times)

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: The Road To Tyranny
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:13:45 PM »
scary shit.
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 02:38:04 AM »
holy crap, is he actually signing his name on the flag ::) I'm not sure which is worse, burning it or signing it... ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 07:28:26 AM »
Prison planet.....how can u get your information from a Left Wing paranoid site..more to the point what the hell are u worried about. A military take-over...prison camps? I'm pretty damm sure I'd know, where I'm at. Nothing is going on..you'll be fine.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 07:35:22 AM »
Nobody on the Right will take away B's guns..the Left however...I'd worry bro.
L

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:51:40 AM »
can't discount the points made about the patriot act and military commissions act.they slaughter the constitution.
DAWG

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:58:01 AM »
The enemy does not have rights..besides if your not doing things that will raise issues, u have nothing to worry about. Even still, if Uncle Sam screws up, u have laws and courts and recourse....these guys sound like you'll end up in a concentration camp.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 02:16:44 PM »
The enemy does not have rights..besides if your not doing things that will raise issues, u have nothing to worry about. Even still, if Uncle Sam screws up, u have laws and courts and recourse....these guys sound like you'll end up in a concentration camp.

I'm beginning to think you are the biggest gimmick on this board. Where the heck does a major in Aghanistan find all the time you do to post on an internet board? No wonder we're getting the crap kicked out of us there.  ;)

Now put down that keyboard, and go pick up a gun, ...and take out a taliban or two!  :-*
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
I'm beginning to think you are the biggest gimmick on this board. Where the heck does a major in Aghanistan find all the time you do to post on an internet board? No wonder we're getting the crap kicked out of us there.  ;)

Now put down that keyboard, and go pick up a gun, ...and take out a taliban or two!  :-*

I think he came home a few months a go. Epic not knowing what you are talking about.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 02:30:56 PM »
I'm back.... been back since March. My job is very boring..but i get to meet alot of interesting people. I was on Fox in July. Debating with u guys keeps me going.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 02:37:04 PM »
I'm back.... been back since March. My job is very boring..but i get to meet alot of interesting people. I was on Fox in July. Debating with u guys keeps me going.

doh! {blush}  :-[

That's right. I forgot.  Glad you're back in one piece... well physically anyway.
As for your humanity... I guess you left that at home before being initially deployed over there.
Hope you find it again soon,  :)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 02:40:02 PM »
Humanity...well i love my dogs...the Red Sox and Tom Brady (in a non-gay man crush sorta way) that counts right.  ;D
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 02:45:56 PM »
Prison planet.....how can u get your information from a Left Wing paranoid site..more to the point what the hell are u worried about. A military take-over...prison camps? I'm pretty damm sure I'd know, where I'm at. Nothing is going on..you'll be fine.
Alex Jones is not left wing.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 02:48:41 PM »
Humanity...well i love my dogs...the Red Sox and Tom Brady (in a non-gay man crush sorta way) that counts right.  ;D

I s'pose it's a start.  ;)
w

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
Paranoid or not...Alex Jones predicted, about a month before it happened, that the events of 9/11 would take place.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »
Paranoid or not...Alex Jones predicted, about a month before it happened, that the events of 9/11 would take place.

No he didn't.  I watched the clip.  He did not predict 911. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 07:21:12 AM »
Prison planet.....how can u get your information from a Left Wing paranoid site...[...]

Well, it is an odd site, but I've check some of the things they allege and they seem to be right on. In fact, I think they underemphasize the vagueness of the definitions in some of these laws. and how they could be used, if need be, agains Americans themselves.

From a legislative standpoint, the American public is bent forward at the waist, (under)pants down and the government is standing behind us with a huge, vaseline covered, hard-on. Now, Bush and his cronies keep telling us that even though they're standing right behind us with a hard-on they're not going to ram it in. What would you do? That's the difference between repugnants and faggits.

They are, and make no mistake on this, PROTO-FASCIST, or FACIST, laws. Bottom line. These laws go against the logic flow behind OUR sacred Constitution. You know, that Piece of Paper that took so much blood and years to amend so that power was transferred from rich white people to The People?

[...]more to the point what the hell are u worried about. A military take-over...prison camps?[...]

Well... like.... yeah!! It's not like it hasn't happened before to American citizens. A military coup was indeed planned by Big Business back in the Depression era. I'm not making this fucking stuff up, it's (forgotten) American history. Americans of Japanese descent were put into prison camps. 

[...]I'm pretty damm sure I'd know, where I'm at. Nothing is going on..you'll be fine.[...]

That is exactly the mindset in Nazi Germany!!  :o :o Hoooly shit!! We're in deep trouble!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:02 AM »
[...]well i love [...][...] Tom Brady (in a non-gay man crush sorta way)[...]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Non-gay"? Yeaaaaaah right!!

You are a Republican indeed my friend. I didn't know you were into "beef jerky".

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 09:07:18 AM »
i thought this thread was about where u pick up your transexual prostitutes

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 01:46:36 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 02:33:58 PM »
No its just a man crush, i want to touch his rings............. :P
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »
Sorry guys don't see it yet.   Can we get something straight forward in black and white that shows a US citizen is losing rights granted to them under the constitution?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »
hahahaha.
anyway, they sound like they think Bush is going to secretly become a dictator....hahahaha i dont see it happening.