Author Topic: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo  (Read 5757 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
weed and lifting ? pffffffffff i cant even train 24 hrs after with regular intensity.

it just does not mix

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 08:18:18 AM »
weed and lifting ? pffffffffff i cant even train 24 hrs after with regular intensity.

it just does not mix

YOu aint everyone Kid.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 05:41:53 PM »
THe effctc vary widly person to person. I know 1 guy who should be COURT ORDERED TO SMOKE WEED.
HE's that agressive and violent off it. Weed chills him.

I know sheetrockers and other tradesmen whos smoke everyday at work, they bust ass in dangerous work conditons. Never a problem. The GOvt needs get ist nose out of weed AND concentrate on smack, speed,
and other hard drugs.

The amt of test we take, and Ai's negates any estrogen increase.

Weed can take you to superhuman concentration levels in well learned tasks.
Who's going to Amsterdam w/ me? ;D

my wife and i want to go to amsterdam ... weed is from God -- weed is glorious
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 07:05:51 PM »

my wife and i want to go to amsterdam ... weed is from God -- weed is glorious

yoU WILL love A-DAM ;D  Its not that far. Small ocean. The jet lag is nothing.
yoU CAN HOP THE TRAIN, AND TRAVEL IN COMFORT ALL OVER EUROPE. Athens Greece (Take car Ferry) is awesome too.
I like the cheaper countries, money dont last long in France or Switzerland, BUT, if ya's a good skier may want to do Chaminoix area  in winter.
Ask FreeSpirit on GB, hes just outSIDE of A-DaM.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »
YOu aint everyone Kid.

LOL!  Thats true because I have gotten high before training before and it made me wanna hit it hard, especialy if Im having coffee with it. The people watching is much better too  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 07:30:10 PM »
LOL!  Thats true because I have gotten high before training before and it made me wanna hit it hard, especialy if Im having coffee with it. The people watching is much better too  :D

No Crap? Well They can argue w/ results, huh?

I know a crew of sheetrock Hangers, brutal work. They smoke several times a day. That is not normal. They are lanky and strong w/ a lot of endurance.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »
No Crap? Well They can argue w/ results, huh?

I know a crew of sheetrock Hangers, brutal work. They smoke several times a day. That is not normal. They are lanky and strong w/ a lot of endurance.

Yeah I did my share of partying at work when I was a carpenter.  One guy I remember told his boss after he got caught getting high in the portajohn that, "He had to get high during the day, cause the job was so boring."

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 07:54:11 PM »
when I used to frome houses, these leather skinned, sandy haired framers would just smoke pot all day.... the would be up on a 10/12 pitch 3 stary roof with a skill saw in one hand and a joint in the other...it was unbelievable
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »
when I used to frome houses, these leather skinned, sandy haired framers would just smoke pot all day.... the would be up on a 10/12 pitch 3 stary roof with a skill saw in one hand and a joint in the other...it was unbelievable

If they were somehow able to fire every worker in the const Trades that dopes - The country would come to a standstill. Oh wait, Bush did that on his own.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
Sorry but it is hogwash, pot does not lower test or increase E.  Here in this thread check out the refs I have posted a link to.  the most recent study in 1991 disproves the old 1974 study that many people still think is true.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152823.0
Interesting link...I had not read that before. I'll say this, it did provide some new food for thought for myself in regards to the topic. Change my mind? No, but it did give me reason to possibly delve into the topic a little more. Either way guys don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to preach or tell any of you not to smoke pot...telling a bunch of guys not to smoke pot because it's stupid or wrong on a forum where we all advocate illegal drug use would be extremely hypocritical IMO. At the same time, it's not something I'd advocate until I was certain of the effects...and that goes for any of the host of topics we talk about on here. And just like any topic, minds can be changed when absolute solid evidence is presented. Thanks for the link L2H.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
yes weed will make you eat alot,but it will also make you lazy,so were is the time for the gym,cause youll be asleep.

go get hight and lift heavy,it would be a cool pic to see the weights fall on your face.

just my thoughts

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 10:47:00 PM »
Interesting link...I had not read that before. I'll say this, it did provide some new food for thought for myself in regards to the topic. Change my mind? No, but it did give me reason to possibly delve into the topic a little more. Either way guys don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to preach or tell any of you not to smoke pot...telling a bunch of guys not to smoke pot because it's stupid or wrong on a forum where we all advocate illegal drug use would be extremely hypocritical IMO. At the same time, it's not something I'd advocate until I was certain of the effects...and that goes for any of the host of topics we talk about on here. And just like any topic, minds can be changed when absolute solid evidence is presented. Thanks for the link L2H.

It really affectS some ppl differently, Its unreal Luv can workout onit, but its unreal to hang sheetrock all day on it to.
No way I can. EVERYONE smoked grass in the late 70s in MY school. the cops did nothing. I see no problems from it in the ppl I know DECADES LATER, it should be decriminalized to point of defacto legalization IMO.
MARCUS SMOKES CIGS ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 04:08:15 AM »

Your welcome bro.  Overall pot is bad news IMO any kind of smoking cannot be good for your lungs and O2 uptake.  The drug is pretty complicated and affects more than people think.  Smoking of any sort also will raise BP and cholesterol.  I very seldom smoke it before i train, but have.  There are times when it does make me lazy and have noticed after stopping for months when starting it again it really makes me feel groggy in the AM, kind of like a mild hangover.  And the munchies are so for real, they will make you eat and eat and eat, some of the things i made while having the muchies is funny.  There is just this uncontrollable urge to eat about anything and then eat some more  :D

I agree with what you said and that is overall dope is not productive to BB goals.  I started smoking it first around when trab did late 70's and early 80's it was unreal how popular the stuff was then.  There were head shops in everytown at that time. 

I will say this about pot, if you can control it and that means no more than a couple times a week at appropiate times it should not be a problem.  but most people when they have it smoke it more than that.  The stuff has caused me plenty of problems in my life with family, sposes, and the law so I would say to anyone its probally best to stay away from the stuff.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »
I will say this about pot, if you can control it and that means no more than a couple times a week at appropiate times it should not be a problem.   but most people when they have it smoke it more than that.  The stuff has caused me plenty of problems in my life with family, sposes, and the law so I would say to anyone its probally best to stay away from the stuff.

That's the key right there but as we know most can't. I know tons of guys who I used to party with 10 years ago who used to smoke a ton of grass & now guess what? They still smoke a ton of grass. Most aren't succeddful & most dropped out of school.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 09:49:15 AM »
That's the key right there but as we know most can't. I know tons of guys who I used to party with 10 years ago who used to smoke a ton of grass & now guess what? They still smoke a ton of grass. Most aren't succeddful & most dropped out of school.

I know some like that Rim, I know many that are very average, and I know some who the cops would never dream of busting; That is if they wanted to keep their jobs.
I cant be productive on the stuff or relate to ppl on it. I veg out. So I quit using it many yrs ago.
But still, I feel its senselessly persecuted.

In 1979 I dont think you could find a student in my HS who didnt smoke pot. They tollerated smoking it on school grounds. They'd  (Admin) just kind of come up and talk to us to get us to stop.
NOBODY was EVER arrested, or even searched for it in my school.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 01:07:26 AM »
I think you are all overlooking the very interesting FACT that marijuana is a potent vasodilator. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 06:13:26 AM »
I think you are all overlooking the very interesting FACT that marijuana is a potent vasodilator. 

So, Skunk Pre contest?
AJ is gonna scream  ;D.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
I swear trab Ive got some damn skunk weed.. with purple hairs on it --- by buddy grew it

and for the record, I swear smoking weed is why im so vascular
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 02:09:12 PM »
and for the record, I swear smoking weed is why im so vascular

I call bullshit on that one John...over course maybe I'm thinking of the binges from weed (i.e. beer & high salt foods).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 02:11:18 PM »
I know some like that Rim, I know many that are very average, and I know some who the cops would never dream of busting; That is if they wanted to keep their jobs.
I cant be productive on the stuff or relate to ppl on it. I veg out. So I quit using it many yrs ago.
But still, I feel its senselessly persecuted.

In 1979 I dont think you could find a student in my HS who didnt smoke pot. They tollerated smoking it on school grounds. They'd  (Admin) just kind of come up and talk to us to get us to stop.
NOBODY was EVER arrested, or even searched for it in my school.

Amen to that. Same things happen to me.

BTW - I've gotten high with my dad. The man could roll a hell of a joint one handed. Very impressive.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »
Though its different with everyone, all of you have valid points, however, if you are going to use a mind altering substance, weed is the best all around choice period.

Lets not forget its appetite stimulating qualities, and its amazing ability to reduce stress, which we all know tears down muscle and inhibits gains...

weed benefits:

stress reduction (a biggie for bodybuilders)
appetite stimulant
vascularity enhancement (studies prove this, fellas)
aids in good rest/sleep
provides an outlet that is not high in calories and carbs (beer)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 07:23:00 AM »
Though its different with everyone, all of you have valid points, however, if you are going to use a mind altering substance, weed is the best all around choice period.

Lets not forget its appetite stimulating qualities, and its amazing ability to reduce stress, which we all know tears down muscle and inhibits gains...

weed benefits:

appetite stimulant
aids in good rest/sleep

IMO is the most harmless common "Drug" out there.  No withdrawls, I say todays habituation/ addiction popular theory's  are total Bull Shit IME.  And I seen the best Grass/ Hash the Planet  has to offer ;D.

You and Wifey ought to hit Amsterdam Johnny B. Its a awesome city, you'd love it. Easy to get around walking. Short flight, not real spendy....

Ask Freespirit here On GB where to stay etc.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2007, 07:25:27 AM »

weed benefits:

appetite stimulant
aids in good rest/sleep

I'd like to see a study supporting this.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2007, 07:34:08 AM »
I'd like to see a study supporting this.

I think they are refer-ing to increased heart rate.   That = more visable veins for some.

One of the Best waterskiers I know  Skis high as the moon allways.
Snowboarders? ::) ;D

I wish they'd just stop this drug insanity in the USA

We have FDA/ DEA even practicing medicine. Drs are afraid to write what they want out of fear of them.
That is not how Medicine should be practiced.

I think Pot Prolly has many legit medical values. Easy for Those of us without a condition that benefits from it
To dismiss it as Rubbish...

tonyrush

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 11:47:36 AM »
Smoking weed is a must while in program keeps you on the level.
For myself i always smoke a joint and pop some efdra B-4  Workout and  i kick ass