Author Topic: The most RIDICULOUS place you've seen someone using a cell phone???  (Read 2641 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: The most RIDICULOUS place you've seen someone using a cell phone???
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 03:22:49 PM »
At a rest stop in VA, dude was in the can and grunting, while carrying on a serious convo. Then he flushed, and didn't wash his hands :-X. I used a hand towel to open the door...Why was dude at the candy machine :-X? Using his dirty ass fingers to get food. Shit was nasty.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 06:38:26 AM »
Not wanting to sound racist here bu have you noticed how black people seem to think it's better to have TWO cell phones.

My niece is mixed race (but tends to lean more towards the black culture) and I asked her why she had two phones. She replied, "one for friends and one for family". A black guy at work told me had two phones because he wanted to keep apart the different women he was alledgedly seeing.

What is up with that cos it pisses me off.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »
At a rest stop in VA, dude was in the can and grunting, while carrying on a serious convo. Then he flushed, and didn't wash his hands :-X. I used a hand towel to open the door...Why was dude at the candy machine :-X? Using his dirty ass fingers to get food. Shit was nasty.

That's just down-right fuckin' nasty!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 06:46:30 AM »
Not wanting to sound racist here bu have you noticed how black people seem to think it's better to have TWO cell phones.

My niece is mixed race (but tends to lean more towards the black culture) and I asked her why she had two phones. She replied, "one for friends and one for family". A black guy at work told me had two phones because he wanted to keep apart the different women he was alledgedly seeing.

The place as to where people use cell phones would piss me off, but it pisses you off that people would have two cell phones?  ??? ??? ???

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 07:39:51 AM »
The place as to where people use cell phones would piss me off, but it pisses you off that people would have two cell phones?  ??? ??? ???

Having two phones for personal affairs is plain stupid.

You don't even need two phones with today's technology. You can group all diallers, and only let family and friends through on the weekends and even set these two groups apart by different melodies, mailbox announces or whatever.

Having 2 phones "for friends and family" is technological analphabetism.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 09:59:39 AM »

You don't even need two phones with today's technology. You can group all diallers, and only let family and friends through on the weekends and even set these two groups apart by different melodies, mailbox announces or whatever.

It's only 10 bucks at AT&T a month for an extra cell phone. Most people have two, one for business and one for personal. Or a car only phone, whatever.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »

I get what you're saying, but why would it 'piss you off'?  ???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 05:55:18 AM »
I get what you're saying, but why would it 'piss you off'?  ???

i did not say someone having two phones pisses me off, i just say it is stupid.

actually, i make fun of those people rather than getting pissed off.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 06:16:10 AM »
i did not say someone having two phones pisses me off, i just say it is stupid.

actually, i make fun of those people rather than getting pissed off.

My bad, playa. I got you confused with BigJ. He was the one that posted that it pisses him off.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 06:20:07 AM »
My bad, playa. I got you confused with BigJ. He was the one that posted that it pisses him off.

nevermind.

BTW, a thing that does piss me off is people running around in the street or sitting in a train/restaurant/whatever and listening to music on their cell phone without a headphone, using the single speaker of the phone.

I hate it. I don't want to hear their fucking music (mostly german rap or arabian pop music), it sounds even more crappy on a fucking phone.

A guy in my gym was working out with his phone in the pocket playing music. I almost knocked him out. annoying as hell.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »
A guy in my gym was working out with his phone in the pocket playing music.

Now that's just fuckin' gay.  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 11:09:01 AM »

I know several white chicks that are blazing playas, and they have two phones. One for work and family and one for you guessed it... I dated one girl that had two as well, work and play.

Dudes who are living a double life, seperate from their wives also have two as well.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »
I know several white chicks that are blazing playas, and they have two phones. One for work and family and one for you guessed it... I dated one girl that had two as well, work and play.

Dudes who are living a double life, seperate from their wives also have two as well.

I don't get that shit. Are so called 'playas' that incompetent that they can't separate different phone calls from ONE phone?  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 02:13:19 AM »
Not sure if this is ridiculous and I didn't see it cause it was me but I was talking to a friend of mine while I was eating out a girl I met.  I am pretty sure I would have taken a picture but back then there were no cameras in the phones.  It was pretty cool.  My friend didn't believe what I was doing so I had to tell the girl to say something.  When I gave her the phone she was having a hard time talking to my friend and I bit her clit (not hard) and she yelled.  I laughed like shit. 

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 06:26:26 AM »
Not sure if this is ridiculous and I didn't see it cause it was me but I was talking to a friend of mine while I was eating out a girl I met.  I am pretty sure I would have taken a picture but back then there were no cameras in the phones.  It was pretty cool.  My friend didn't believe what I was doing so I had to tell the girl to say something.  When I gave her the phone she was having a hard time talking to my friend and I bit her clit (not hard) and she yelled.  I laughed like shit. 

Yes, Onlyme, it DOES sound ridiculous to be talking on a cell while 'eating a girl out'.

Sorry, but when I'm doing something like that ain't nothing that can pry me away from it...not even a cell phone.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 09:30:51 AM »
Yes, Onlyme, it DOES sound ridiculous to be talking on a cell while 'eating a girl out'.

Sorry, but when I'm doing something like that ain't nothing that can pry me away from it...not even a cell phone.

agreed. It must be a really serious phone call (10 millions dollars to win or a death in the family) or the girl hasn't showered in a week to get your cell phone out during sex.  ;D ;D