Author Topic: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !  (Read 15195 times)

The Coach

Re: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »
you have to be stupid to mis-calculate that shit

honnestly

10 gr carbs per IU, what's so complicated  ???

Not as simple as that, it's easier to mis-calculate than you think.

The Coach

« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2007, 09:37:05 PM »
what you do isn't bodybuilding, it's called being a body dysmorphic middle-aged schmoe. 

Careful what you say, he'll call Milos in a heartbeat and spin everything you say......trust me, I know!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »
Careful what you say, he'll call Milos in a heartbeat and spin everything you say......trust me, I know!
Milos = called!  >:(

Speed-dial.

Duh. You do realize I told him what you said a while back in your PM's to me...and he read what you posted...and put 2 and 2 together and realized for himself that you were speaking out of both sides of your mouth.
--You're all for his training methods.
--But everything he does is shit...and all his trainees look like garbage and suck.
okey...

...and this is why I didn't bother following up w/ any PM or call for that Saturday a while back -- not worth me arguing someone whose delusional and says one thing one time, and another thing another time. But, Milos re-initiated contact these last couple days (on his own) because of your fun-fun, pro-Milos posts in this very thread.

I didn't have to "spin" anything...you did a good job of burying yourself. Anyone who reads the boards can see that... ::)

The Coach

« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2007, 10:05:19 PM »

Speed-dial.

Duh. You do realize I told him what you said a while back in your PM's to me...and he read what you posted...and put 2 and 2 together and realized for himself that you were speaking out of both sides of your mouth.
--But everything he does is shit...and all his trainees look like garbage and suck.
okey...

...and this is why I didn't bother following up w/ any PM or call for that Saturday a while back -- not worth me arguing someone whose delusional and says one thing one time, and another thing another time. But, Milos re-initiated contact these last couple days (on his own) because of your fun-fun, pro-Milos posts in this very thread.

I didn't have to "spin" anything...you did a good job of burying yourself. Anyone who reads the boards can see that... ::)

It's amazing how wrong you get things, I didn't speak out of both sides of my mouth, post the PM's then compare them to the posts, I have nothing to hide. I spoke w/ Milos today.

The Coach

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2007, 10:15:23 PM »

Speed-dial.

okey...

BTW, how do you suppose I buried myself, I said I would train with him, you didn't follow up and let me know. I was ready that Saturday, Milos apologized for not getting back with me for last Saturday. So after a week he was the one who got back to me, not you, I was ready last week, he wanted me to come in to day at 5 to train with JJ but I was already in the middle of my training at MetRx, I also told him earlier today in a PM that I was leaving on Vaction tomorrow.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2007, 11:10:10 PM »
It's amazing how wrong you get things, I didn't speak out of both sides of my mouth, post the PM's then compare them to the posts, I have nothing to hide. I spoke w/ Milos today.
You're joking right? One too many baseballs to the head? okey...here it is:
I have no problem training, but you need to find one post that I made where I said his program was easy, I was the one that was backing his program.

What I said about my camps is that bodybuilders were not athletes and they wouldn't be able to make it through the program. If you remember I mentioned that I did tire flip, farmers carries, keg tossing agility drills, etc.

I'm all up for a training day with Milos, but you need to go back and get your story straight about what i said!

Like I just posted:
--you're all for his training programs
--everything else he does is shit and all his trainees look like garbage (see this thread).

...what's that supposed to prove? Other than I wasn't lying or spinning...?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2007, 11:13:47 PM »
BTW, how do you suppose I buried myself, I said I would train with him, you didn't follow up and let me know. I was ready that Saturday, Milos apologized for not getting back with me for last Saturday. So after a week he was the one who got back to me, not you, I was ready last week, he wanted me to come in to day at 5 to train with JJ but I was already in the middle of my training at MetRx, I also told him earlier today in a PM that I was leaving on Vaction tomorrow.
Good for you then. Join us at your leasure.

Sorry, I didn't know he invited you...but this little illustration of yours just goes to show we aren't joined at the hip like your previous post implied:

And like I posted earlier, I didn't care to call you back the last saturday after you're double-speak.

Man, you're obviously not a corporate guy...never played the "game"...C.Y.A. as they say...

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2007, 12:52:58 AM »
mr. cone shaped tits ( :P) upped his post count a couple hundred with this post.   
F

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2007, 03:07:22 AM »
JJ need bring up his calf
No. All of his lower body.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2007, 04:58:14 AM »
JJ lifted w/ us today (I'm gonna post in the training section in a sec). One of the cooler guys I've got to lift with. He's spotting me and saying all sorts of weird stuff: "candy", "thick", "easy", "light", "nothing", "pain", "no problem", and more (can't remember)....over and over like a chant. hehe.

He's pretty badass...amazing thickness.

::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2007, 04:06:59 PM »
LAST NIGHT

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »
huge legs on this guy.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2007, 04:08:10 PM »
 ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »
 8)

Quattro

• Getbig II
  • Don't Tase Me Bro
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2007, 04:35:43 PM »
Milos is this top avaliable at your estore?