Author Topic: Pet Board questionnaire......  (Read 2820 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Pet Board questionnaire......
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »
Question.......

1) Is the Petboard your favorite spot to visit on Getbig?

I've been posting on getbig for awhile like some of you.  It's always been a great place to just kill time during the day.  For the most part, it's a lot of goofing off & nothing is really to be taken to serious on getbig.  After a while though, I was becoming to find it boring.  I didn't mind having topics that were just plain 'bullshit'.....but it started to become annoying when serious, good topics were getting ruined.

Now the Petboard is basically my #1 stop before I check out the other boards when I first log on.

I know at first.....Ron seriously thought this place was going to be another joke.  There was a lot of people that thought it was because I was a part of this thing.  I was just a small piece of helping to get this rolling.  There's a few of you guys & gals that really make this place a good place of interesting debates & information.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Pet Board questionnaire......
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »
It's one of my favorites for sure!  Maybe my second favorite, kenny... ;)

I like the pet pics A LOT, everyone's animals are so cute.  I'm a sucker for a cute animal.  And the stories are great.  There's alot of good info on here as well. 
What I like best is how everyone who posts on this board clearly LOVES animals and treats their pets like members of their family.  8)

:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 11:06:36 AM »

Eh, this board is ok.   ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 11:20:01 AM »
Had I not found the pet board I prolly would've been done with GETBIG. To many shitheads on this site that think that they are the man. I have a hard time reading post after post of guys talking shit. I love the petboard, we do on ocassion have the local getbig idiot who stops bye and attempts to ruffle feathers, but hey gotta give them credit. Being that stupid is a full time job. ;D This is about the only board I post on other then the MMA board which is the reason I started here on Getbig. One day I will hopefully get a chance to be a MOD over here. which would be cool since THIS IS THE BEST BOARD ON GETBIG!!!!!!!!!(hint hint RON) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »
hehehe!

Question.......

One of my favorites for sure :)

R

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »

I'm sorry. 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 08:16:57 PM »
I like stopping by the petboard for the stories and the pictures of other peoples pets.

the people here suck and are often rude, but the cool animals make up for it :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »

this board is cool. it's a relatively cougarenterprises-free zone.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »

the people here suck and are often rude

>:(
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 08:38:16 PM »
yah, I spend so much time here, my other duties are slacking  ;)
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 09:22:33 PM »

>:(
except for people who stop for turtles(and tortoises)

:-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 01:28:22 AM »
This is about the only board I post on other then the MMA board

out of the kindness of my heart I'm gonna do a favor here chief  and offer you some advice primarily because it's painfully obvious that you're not too bright,save a little face and post here in puppy land and stay off the MMA board because your credibility is shot over there.

;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 01:40:57 AM »
Behind the G&O board, this place is number one for me. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 01:59:17 AM »
this is a good board,I think all the pics of animals has kind of a calming affect on people in general,kind of like those prison programs where they give animals to inmates to care for so they stop wanting kill each other.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 02:46:59 AM »
Question.......

I've been posting on getbig for awhile like some of you.  It's always been a great place to just kill time during the day.  For the most part, it's a lot of goofing off & nothing is really to be taken to serious on getbig.  After a while though, I was becoming to find it boring.  I didn't mind having topics that were just plain 'bullshit'.....but it started to become annoying when serious, good topics were getting ruined.

Now the Petboard is basically my #1 stop before I check out the other boards when I first log on.

I know at first.....Ron seriously thought this place was going to be another joke.  There was a lot of people that thought it was because I was a part of this thing.  I was just a small piece of helping to get this rolling.  There's a few of you guys & gals that really make this place a good place of interesting debates & information.

1) No.
As empty as paradise

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
out of the kindness of my heart I'm gonna do a favor here chief  and offer you some advice primarily because it's painfully obvious that you're not too bright,save a little face and post here in puppy land and stay off the MMA board because your credibility is shot over there.

;D

My credibility is far from shot anywhere here. Thanks for adding your two cents, even though you have no credibility. Now run along and find some more of my old posts and try to make yourself look funny..  :-X :-X