Author Topic: When is it time to get married?  (Read 17516 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: When is it time to get married?
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2008, 12:56:58 AM »
Would you like me to quote you?  ;D
no thanks, will just leave it a that. :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2008, 01:01:50 AM »
no thanks, will just leave it a that. :)

Now why did I know you were going to say that?  8)

if you change your mind, and want me to quote you...
I can produce a screen shot of the PM's to refresh your memory.

w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »
Now why did I know you were going to say that?  8)

if you change your mind, and want me to quote you...
I can produce a screen shot of the PM's to refresh your memory.

if you really have to show me, go for it

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2008, 01:42:53 AM »
if you really have to show me, go for it

You certainly are a glutton for punishment.  how's your memory so far?

PM's heavily editted and blacked out to preserve the confidentiality of the PM's, as well so as to NOT publicly disrespect or invade the privacy of those mentioned in the PM. The important parts are still legible though,
...like when you said I was ten thousand percent right!  8)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2008, 01:44:40 AM »
If you d/l the jpg files to your computer, ...you'll be able to read them legibly.

Hope That Refreshes your Memory.  :P
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2008, 01:46:05 AM »
If you d/l the jpg files to your computer, ...you'll be able to read them legibly.

Hope That Refreshes your Memory.  :P
i was hoping you can just PM them back to me, but its all good, my memory is refreshed!
Thanks for that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2008, 01:55:02 AM »
i was hoping you can just PM them back to me, but its all good, my memory is refreshed!
Thanks for that.

Glad I could help ;D

Now I know what those gov guys go through when they send out those FOI documents.  :-\
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2008, 04:27:43 AM »
I hate to break it to you, but not all women who don't want to get married are stupid lesbians who can't keep a man. Infact, I'll hazard a guess and say the majority of women who don't want to get married are NOT lesbians and have no problem keeping a man. It's those who can't keep a man that require the state to obligate him to stay.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be married or not. To many women it's not a life decision anyway, they just run along and do it without the true meaning some others attach. Married - sure sleep with a guy on the side, or just divorce guy when you're bored, and you were flat broke coming in so are not risking losing assets and may end up better off monetarily. Divorce rates at 40 - 50% in western world and adultery stats show that.

If women can sustain their own high standard of living and will genuinely take vows very seriously [not say it like everyone does ::)] - of course they will view it differently. Not as appealing to marry some scrub, will be far more selective and is in a position to be as well.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2008, 07:57:07 AM »
If women can sustain their own high standard of living and will genuinely take vows very seriously [not say it like everyone does ::)] - of course they will view it differently. Not as appealing to marry some scrub, will be far more selective and is in a position to be as well.

I agree with you CQ and I tell my kids the same just as my mother told me; Get your own and be your own. Accept responsibility for your own reactions and be self supporting.

My mother taught me how to cook and clean for myself so when I met a woman I could love her for her and not what she could do for me. DFon't get me wrong I am very old fashioned and don't mind a woman staying home to raise kids and care for the home while hubby does his stuff (Making the money, Paying the bills,  protecting and being the head of the family etc.) but that whole dependency thing sometimes scares me. A false sense of commitment looms on the horizon. My ex was like that (depending on me for everything (She still does for the most part)) I think unless agreed upon vehemently and up front in the relationship, a woman should contribute monetarily if possible.

HM
W