Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 70267 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2007, 12:21:08 PM »
working with Palumbo man!!! the juice god himself! he had to!

No man Billy is better than that. 

Master Blaster

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »
RON:

WHERE ARE BILLY GUNS BLUE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:(        >:(          >:(

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 12:25:05 PM »
Guys this is for real Ron Avidan has welcomed me here as well as many others including Ripitupbaby and Stavios!!! ;D

I look foward to talking to all of you and I am sure there will be some flaming and that is fine I have expeienced it all and have no problem with alittle fun here and there as Ron and I discussed.....I have always been positive about the sport and look foward to acheciving all my goals this year with the help of my team!!!

Just for the record...
Dave Palumbo is a honest and caring guy and I owe him the world and would do anything for the guy!!!
Colette Nelson has to be the most caring and polite person you guys would ever meet she does so much for everyone!!!
Derek Anthony as I know many of you have fun with him....He Is really and truly a great guy I grew up with him and believe me he really does care about the sport and the people around him.....

I could not do any of it without all of them behind me.....

HEY BILLY GOOD JOB AND KEEP SETTING GOALS.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
Ron PIN THIS MATHERFACKER
$

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
I will speak openly and honest here!!! I have used them yes.... Many people don't realize how tall I am until they meet me at a show...Ask special Ed

I stuck strick to my diet last season and what I had in the end is up to my genetics so be it....This season is starting off rough but I am tryin hard with all my traveling to keep focused on competeing in march and april including the Metrolina against your own Vince goodrum!!!

you didn't answer my question..

the gains that you have made any 3 day per week gym guy with a crappy diet could have made.

I applaud you for sticking to the diet but..you are the walking poster boy for "steroids don't work for everyone"..care to explain?

also what are your lifts like?
Here comes the money shot

affy

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 12:28:58 PM »

also what are your lifts like?

incline bench 135x6-8 reps

squat 185x12 reps

deadlift 225x5 reps

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:28 PM »
incline bench 135x6-8 reps

squat 185x12 reps

deadlift 225x5 reps

I am calling BS on this..where's the video?
Here comes the money shot

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:54 PM »
RipItUpBaby You are so on his jock

LOL  Billy is a good guy!   
Congrats on the stars too Billy!  8)

:)

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »
Billy ,
Did Derek Anthony ever violate you......sexually????

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »
Billy seriously man you are a real inspiration to the naturals on here.  I'm so amazed at your transformation, and all done naturally.  

Could you post your routine and if we are really lucky maybe we could sneak a peak at your diet.  

Team

Billly Gunz

Please Billy don't leave us hangin with this.  I think I speak for many others when I say, we all want to know what it would take to get to your level.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 12:44:23 PM »
I will speak openly and honest here!!! I have used them yes.... Many people don't realize how tall I am until they meet me at a show...Ask special Ed

I stuck strick to my diet last season and what I had in the end is up to my genetics so be it....This season is starting off rough but I am tryin hard with all my traveling to keep focused on competeing in march and april including the Metrolina against your own Vince goodrum!!!
Unpossible!!! Do you know what happens when anti-matter and matter occupy the same space? I don't, but I bet it's bad and heralds the end of civilization, or something.  :o

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 12:44:54 PM »
Billy, what is all this talk???

You people are amazing. Nobody is losing their job, and every member of the road team has been notified to be wearing the appropriate clothing. Not just Billy. This again was never an issue...and you and I both know you are contadicting yourself here!! Because you stated last night that I was not Flex , Dave, or John and because of that I was to wear the MD logo clothing and that to cover your own here you are now making this a company wide rule!!! After the fact and I have worn species shirts in so many photos on our paparazzi shots which you never had an issue with...Hmmmm

Billy chose to make jokes about why he was not and obviously felt that self promotion was more important. He decided to do that right on our public forum.

We all self promote here just take a look at your own auto sinature to guitar jam!!!

As most of you already know, I'm a straight shooter and also a human being, not a robot. Perhaps if he had not chosen to laugh and joke about his MD items being in the wash, and then compare himself to Dave, Flex and John, I would not have commented as I did.

I never joked about anything regarding the magazine so stop trying to twist my words here!!! I was asked by Admin where my shirt was and plain and simple I have 1 md shirt and it was in the wash and I was as always wearing the company logoed hat!!!

As far as comparing my self to anyone they are my peers whom I work side by side with I don't play political games or ego games here we are all people created equal!!!

That being said, I'm not sorry for stepping in and enforcing that when you are doing work for the company, you should be completely representative of the company. In the world I live in, when you are paid to do something for a company, then you are there for that company and that company alone while you are doing the job. Wear what you want when you're off. It's pretty simple.

Stop trying to turn this on me for your ego here!! We never had a company policy on attire and you know it!!! You created it last night to cover your ass!!!

And for the record, I happen to think Billy has been doing a great job helping Dave at the shows. That was never in question

Why dont you speak the truth cause I will here you and I both know you never spoke to me or met me but you don't trust me!!!

That is why you created a gimmick account on MD "Contest Guy" because you have such a dislike for me you could not let anyone know I was a moderator on here it would just hurt your ego I guess!!!

I have and always will have MD's best interest at hand when working and Dave knows this and If you think I sit down for anyone you are wrong.You don't know me so dont come at me in this way I don't care who you are!!

I owe Dave the world NOT YOU!!!
Dave is like a farther to me and he knows I would never do anything to disrespect the magazine but again you are out of line and honestly I have had enough of you!!! I really don't need your shit with the hours I put in for the magazine!!!

You want No Bull here it is!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »
You took roids and still looked like microwaved crap.

Billy Guns

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »

You people are amazing. Nobody is losing their job, and every member of the road team has been notified to be wearing the appropriate clothing. Not just Billy. This again was never an issue...and you and I both know you are contadicting yourself here!! Because you stated last night that I was not Flex , Dave, or John and because of that I was to wear the MD logo clothing and that to cover your own here you are now making this a company wide rule!!! After the fact and I have worn species shirts in so many photos on our paparazzi shots which you never had an issue with...Hmmmm

Billy chose to make jokes about why he was not and obviously felt that self promotion was more important. He decided to do that right on our public forum.

We all self promote here just take a look at your own auto sinature to guitar jam!!!

As most of you already know, I'm a straight shooter and also a human being, not a robot. Perhaps if he had not chosen to laugh and joke about his MD items being in the wash, and then compare himself to Dave, Flex and John, I would not have commented as I did.

I never joked about anything regarding the magazine so stop trying to twist my words here!!! I was asked by Admin where my shirt was and plain and simple I have 1 md shirt and it was in the wash and I was as always wearing the company logoed hat!!!

As far as comparing my self to anyone they are my peers whom I work side by side with I don't play political games or ego games here we are all people created equal!!!

That being said, I'm not sorry for stepping in and enforcing that when you are doing work for the company, you should be completely representative of the company. In the world I live in, when you are paid to do something for a company, then you are there for that company and that company alone while you are doing the job. Wear what you want when you're off. It's pretty simple.

Stop trying to turn this on me for your ego here!! We never had a company policy on attire and you know it!!! You created it last night to cover your ass!!!

And for the record, I happen to think Billy has been doing a great job helping Dave at the shows. That was never in question

Why dont you speak the truth cause I will here you and I both know you never spoke to me or met me but you don't trust me!!!

That is why you created a gimmick account on MD "Contest Guy" because you have such a dislike for me you could not let anyone know I was a moderator on here it would just hurt your ego I guess!!!

I have and always will have MD's best interest at hand when working and Dave knows this and If you think I sit down for anyone you are wrong.You don't know me so dont come at me in this way I don't care who you are!!

Dave is like a farther to me and he knows I would never do anything to disrespect the magazine but again you are out of line and honestly I have had enough of you!!! I really don't need your shit with the hours I put in for the magazine!!!

The truth!!!

Thanks for the stars Ron!!! ;D

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 01:01:23 PM »
So why exactly does he get the blue stars?  he is not even decent enought to place in a local show. 

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
hahahaha, wait till Squadfather gets back on, "billyguns" is finished, he'll melt like an ice cream cone in the sun.
c

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2007, 01:03:05 PM »

You are a fag and need to seek a life.  What a loser?  Get a girlfriend or a real job.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »
Billy,

I notice that both you and Palumbo have faces that look like they were sandblasted then washed in battery acid, is this a condition you contracted from Dave during sex?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
Maybe he grew up next to a nuclear powerplant

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2007, 01:06:31 PM »
So why exactly does he get the blue stars?  he is not even decent enought to place in a local show. 

How dare you insult the great one?  I'm trying to get work out tips and diet tips from a pro like Billy. 

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2007, 01:06:54 PM »
Billy is a victim of 90/10 mouth, 90 percent gums, 10 percent teeth.
c

Billy Guns

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
How dare you insult the great one?  I'm trying to get work out tips and diet tips from a pro like Billy. 

LMFAO....thanks ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »

Who the hell is this basket case?

MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL LLLLTTTDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWN!!!!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »
Billy guns is a cop no doubt about it. Please everyone pm him all your source lists I'm sure he is in need of a few things. No way would I ever believe he is just some delusional moron who can't see his own reflection nor has he ever taken steroids.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »
what a beast