Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 70358 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
you are an idiot.

and you are a jerk.  I'm just saying that we need to respect all of the different members of the bodybuilding community.  Not just the juiced up genetic elite, but also people like Billy and Mike that are just average guys that are great fans of the sport and choose to stay natural.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2007, 09:50:10 AM »
What can I say...

With Billy Gumps, it's hard to know. 8)

hard to know where arvilla and lora draw the line with their deceitful games too. seems to me, arvilla is the best individual to replace billy at md.

billy's starting to get back some credibility based on default.

why is it that the guys with the shittiest physiques bitch about each other the most ???

ever see ronnie, jay, norton or martinez bitchin'?

;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2007, 09:52:45 AM »

I don't see much difference between these pictures besides the one is darker.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: August 19, 2007, 09:53:02 AM »
hard to know where arvilla and lora draw the line with their deceitful games too. seems to me, arvilla is the best individual to replace billy at md.

billy's starting to get back some credibility based on default.

why is it that the guys with the shittiest physiques bitch about each other the most ???

ever see ronnie, jay, norton or martinez bitchin'?

;)
who the fucck is Norton?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #804 on: August 19, 2007, 09:56:20 AM »
who the fucck is Norton?

lol

the token 'natural'.

i thought i'd try some political correctness for effect. ;D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #805 on: August 19, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=53460&page=8

He said he benched 225 at 14.   ::)

I know it is light weight but look at how skinny, methed out and aids infested he looks now.  No way he did that at 14 without juice.

Billy Guns has been banned from the wannabebig forums (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?p=1764581#post1764581).

It's a sad day.  :'(

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #806 on: August 19, 2007, 10:13:51 AM »
...and he only lasted 7 posts before it happened.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »
Billy Guns has been banned from the wannabebig forums (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?p=1764581#post1764581).

:'(

it's all down hill from here i'm afraid.

he enjoyed the dizzy heights of bbing stardom, only to take a dramatic fall from grace.

how can he possibly recover. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
After Cheri Lane pays the house bills and buys the groceries, Mike feels immasculated.

By making fun of a half-retarded gullible twit like Billy Guns, Mike hopes to impress Cheri.

Cheri, still under the self-esteem blanket of a chubby abused wife and just happy to have 'someone' there who doesn't smack her for kicks, will play along and tell Mike how funny he is.

POST OF THE WEEK!   :D :D :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2007, 10:31:14 AM »

Looks like he spent all day posting there.

Does this mean he's given up on Getbig?  :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »
Here is the thing with "Billy Guns",he started this thread and myself just being me poked a little bit of fun at him ,(harmless ribbing with pictures like this one and the one displayed on these pages),some of you didn't get the joke and really believed i "joined" for a fee Billy's members only section of his website,
when i went on Billy's My-space page and saw the "double bicep" picture i made with the caption underneath  "Made By A Fan" ,i started to think his head was getting a little 2 big ,the straw that broke the camels back was when he called laura a liar (among other things),then we both posted his messages to us to prove otherwise,(i never had any anomosity towards "Billy Guns" and was simply having fun)

that's it...................it's only a message board (no need to get all riled up!)

MIke

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2007, 11:18:40 AM »
Looks like he spent all day posting there.

Does this mean he's given up on Getbig?  :o

maybe he just wanted to feel a sense of superiority over people that were probably smaller than him?

after feeling so inferior for so long at md, maybe wannabes would give him the same nut licking he gave palumbo, but instead.....they banned him. :'(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
Mike, do you think Billy is done here? Laura kind of betrayed his trust, I think what she did was merited after the shit he said, but you know how sensitive retards are.

The thing is all along Billy has been reading Get-Big (everyone does including a shit load of IFBB Pros),Billy just wasn't posting here,Billy will continue to come here like he always does (he has read every thread about him ever made),as far as posting here................i think he will

as far as my involvement with Get-Big i come here for entertainment and laughs (not for validation of my life)

Ron has been very good to both Laura and myself so he has our loyalty forever...............

Mike

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2007, 11:27:30 AM »
Here is the thing with "Billy Guns",he started this thread and myself just being me poked a little bit of fun at him ,(harmless ribbing with pictures like this one and the one displayed on these pages),some of you didn't get the joke and really believed i "joined" for a fee Billy's members only section of his website,
when i went on Billy's My-space page and saw the "double bicep" picture i made with the caption underneath  "Made By A Fan" ,i started to think his head was getting a little 2 big ,the straw that broke the camels back was when he called laura a liar (among other things),then we both posted his messages to us to prove otherwise,(i never had any anomosity towards "Billy Guns" and was simply having fun)

that's it...................it's only a message board (no need to get all riled up!)

MIke

yeah ok mike

but it's only a message board dude (no need to get defensive). :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2007, 11:58:26 AM »
Ron has been very good to both Laura and myself so he has our loyalty forever...............

Distributing blue stars buys Ron monster loyalty these days!  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »

Distributing blue stars buys Ron monster loyalty these days!  ;D

Goat honestly because you spend every waking moment on here bashing everyone,you have no clue who has met who,who had dinner/lunch with who etc,we have met many many great people from this board,we all meet up again at various shows (Laura has brought Adela to our gym for workouts/practice her routine etc)
it's not all about hatred and "owning people" my friend
we loved Ron way before we ever got "our stars"

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
Goat honestly because you spend every waking moment on here bashing everyone,you have no clue who has met who,who had dinner/lunch with who etc,we have met many many great people from this board,we all meet up again at various shows (Laura has brought Adela to our gym for workouts/practice her routine etc)
it's not all about hatred and "owning people" my friend
we loved Ron way before we ever got "our stars"

very true mike. well said.

since you know and love ron, can you explain why vince hasn't got his stars yet?

is it because he hasn't loved ron enough yet ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2007, 12:21:28 PM »
Someone should start a petition to kill the Hulkster Truce thread.  That's the most annoying of all of them.

1300+ pages of people going, "youre gay" and retorts like, "no, you are!"  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
Re: WHERE IS BILLY GUNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2007, 12:26:32 PM »
forgive me guys if I'm in the dark here, what is this "Billy guns" guy mania is about? I never care to pay any attention, but I see a 28 pages thread on him and I smell something? Anybody?

He's just some delusional geek, who thinks he looks way better than he does. Originally, he was just a fat kid, thinking he was the next big thing. He was roasted by us at Getbig so badly he shut down his website. Next thing you know, he's befriended by the MD goofballs, and goes from fat kid, to drug abusing ethiopian kid, who almost died on stage.

In a nutshell, he's just entertainment for us here......
HAHA, RON.....

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2007, 12:30:23 PM »
Distributing blue stars buys Ron monster loyalty these days!

;Dhahahahha   Still a travesty that VinceG doesnt have any stars and Arvilla does.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #820 on: August 19, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
He's just some delusional geek, who thinks he looks way better than he does. Originally, he was just a fat kid, thinking he was the next big thing. He was roasted by us at Getbig so badly he shut down his website. Next thing you know, he's befriended by the MD goofballs, and goes from fat kid, to drug abusing ethiopian kid, who almost died on stage.

In a nutshell, he's just entertainment for us here......

......and you left out the bit where he got ousted from md, came back to getbig...and got roasted again. ;D

left getbig, went to wannabebig (i still think that must be a gimmick) and got banned.

currently in a gutter somewhere wondering where it all went wrong.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #821 on: August 19, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »
;Dhahahahha   Still a travesty that VinceG doesnt have any stars and Arvilla does.

yup, what's with that?

ron ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: August 19, 2007, 12:34:40 PM »
......and you left out the bit where he got ousted from md, came back to getbig...and got roasted again. ;D

left getbig, went to wannabebig (i still think that must be a gimmick) and got banned.

currently in a gutter somewhere wondering where it all went wrong.

Hahahaha!

Are you saying suicide is the next chapter of the Billy Guns saga.....
HAHA, RON.....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #823 on: August 19, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »

Hahahaha!

Are you saying suicide is the next chapter of the Billy Guns saga.....

i'm sure billy is deluded enough to re-invent and attach himself to another father figure.

maybe that ugly dude at the after party can be his sugar daddy. :-X 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #824 on: August 20, 2007, 12:38:55 AM »
If someone tries to slide into Billy's old job, then it would be safe to assume that Billy has been sabatoged...Until then, Billy's statements are pretty damning..