Author Topic: Eryk Bui says the IFBB is stupid  (Read 30440 times)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
Re: Eryk Bui says IFBB is STUPID
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »
You should tell that to your buddy Queen Tamali. ;D

King is going to bring his "alltime best to shut up the haters".

Right, Bob?
!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
speaking of Tamali. it seems like he has kept a low profile lately?
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »
Does he REALLY think he looked good? 

buffwoman

• Getbig I
Re: Response to Eryk Bui!
« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2007, 07:00:49 PM »
I have been involved with this sport for 20+ years...I have seen a lot of spoiled babies..I have heard a lot of complaining and crying...our sport is all about "US" so we remain self-centered to say the least, myself included...Bui is no exception...however, BIG, however, when Bui applied for his Pro card after he won at the Nationals he understood there were certain conditions...he accepted that part of the deal....which means if you have a problem you use the tools that are afforded athletes...he chose not to do that and used a PUBLIC forum to have a temper tantrum...took his baseball bat and went home...sorry, Eryk they are all still playing without you...
If you think you can just say anything you want...anywhere you want...you are delusional. Lawyers make lots of money helping people defend their name when "babies" lash out and think they can say "anything" they want...

Now the sad part of all this, I teach at a college with a high population of Asians and many of my weight training students were fans of Eryk's. He represented much more than just himself...it is a shame he did not digest his ranting post before he put it up...

Lastly, I have to say that I agree with Bob, here...if he had said nothing...he would have got blasted by people on here, so he chose to get blasted and spoke up and told Eryk the truth...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
should change his name to Eryuk

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
should change his name to Eryuk

you should change your name to bigunfunny.
!

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2007, 07:32:51 PM »
you should change your name to bigunfunny.

Hi Eryuk.
!

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2007, 12:47:47 AM »

"and choose a public FORUM to have a temper tantrum"

looks like Mr. Bui only posted on his BLOG and has remained above the fray after
calling it quits with the IFBB -

It was the athlete's REP who posted it over here for all to read (and add their racist 2 cents) since his name was used in vain.

Other former or wannabe IFBB Pros should follow Eryk Bui's suit - when having their MELTDOWNS

The Coach

« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »
"and choose a public FORUM to have a temper tantrum"

looks like Mr. Bui only posted on his BLOG and has remained above the fray after
calling it quits with the IFBB -

It was the athlete's REP who posted it over here for all to read (and add their racist 2 cents) since his name was used in vain.

Other former or wannabe IFBB Pros should follow Eryk Bui's suit - when having their MELTDOWNS

Thats great point that no one mentioned. I checked most of the more popular boards and from what I could see Eryk hasn't posted one thing about his placing, I did see that Jorge Betencourt was bitching to the world on Mayhem that Blechman didn't say "Hi" to him at the Europa :-\.

After reading this, seems Bob WAS the instagator and almost seems he has some kind of vendetta against Eryk. Just to set the record straight, I don't think he should have placed much higher than he should.

Hey Bob, WHY did you start this thread, just to humiliate him?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2007, 07:38:01 AM »
Thats great point that no one mentioned. I checked most of the more popular boards and from what I could see Eryk hasn't posted one thing about his placing, I did see that Jorge Betencourt was bitching to the world on Mayhem that Blechman didn't say "Hi" to him at the Europa :-\.

After reading this, seems Bob WAS the instagator and almost seems he has some kind of vendetta against Eryk. Just to set the record straight, I don't think he should have placed much higher than he should.

Hey Bob, WHY did you start this thread, just to humiliate him?

1. I didnt start the original thread.."Nubianmuscle" did.

2. A blog on the internet IS a public forum.

3. Eryk decided to mention me in his comments, for no apparent reason.

4. Eryk needed no help from me to hiumiliate himself...his rant did just fine.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »
I have been involved with this sport for 20+ years...I have seen a lot of spoiled babies..I have heard a lot of complaining and crying...our sport is all about "US" so we remain self-centered to say the least, myself included...Bui is no exception...however, BIG, however, when Bui applied for his Pro card after he won at the Nationals he understood there were certain conditions...he accepted that part of the deal....which means if you have a problem you use the tools that are afforded athletes...he chose not to do that and used a PUBLIC forum to have a temper tantrum...took his baseball bat and went home...sorry, Eryk they are all still playing without you...
If you think you can just say anything you want...anywhere you want...you are delusional. Lawyers make lots of money helping people defend their name when "babies" lash out and think they can say "anything" they want...

Now the sad part of all this, I teach at a college with a high population of Asians and many of my weight training students were fans of Eryk's. He represented much more than just himself...it is a shame he did not digest his ranting post before he put it up...

Lastly, I have to say that I agree with Bob, here...if he had said nothing...he would have got blasted by people on here, so he chose to get blasted and spoke up and told Eryk the truth...

I bet you're really ugly. Probably stink of shit as well.

Another beatdown from Chick.

The Coach

« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2007, 08:27:56 AM »

According to the beggining, under "Started By" is says "Chick"

True, but he put it on his own blog, not a BBing forum, the public wouldn't have known otherwise if you had not of posted it.

I agree, don't know why he mentioned you, maybe because you're the athletes rep.

Probably wouldn't have been humiliated if you hadn't started this thread

But yes, he is delutional, I'll see him today if he comes in to the gym.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:33 AM »
This is the original thread. Chick pulled his response into it's own thread.

Hope this helps.

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2007, 08:37:17 AM »
Chick didn't start it, only pulled his comments from it in its own thread, because he mentions him in the rant. He (Bui) humiliated himself on stage by showing up with gyno and then ranting online about how he was hosed.

This is the original thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=163496.0

Elevate Your Image.™

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »
. I didnt start the original thread.."Nubianmuscle" did.

According to the beggining, under "Started By" is says "Chick"2. A blog on the internet IS a public forum.

True, but he put it on his own blog, not a BBing forum, the public wouldn't have known otherwise if you had not of posted it.

I agree, don't know why he mentioned you, maybe because you're the athletes rep.

Probably wouldn't have been humiliated if you hadn't started this thread

But yes, he is delutional, I'll see him today if he comes in to the gym.

What part of "I didnt post the original thread" didnt you understand?....I'll find it and bump it for you.

THIS thread was posted as MY response.

If someone posts something on the internet, be it blog, site, personal website, etc.....it s for the intention of being seen by the entire world.....it wasn't a personal message he posted that someone then put out for all to see....

He was humiliated when he decided to make his warped thoughts known to the BB world...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:47 AM »
I complained about the "ROTATION" of Judges.
I never spoke directly to or about One Judge regarding how they Judged, PERIOD - END STORY!
That said, I complained about many other things too and continued to let my Physique do the talking for me!
I fought for More Prize Money, Scores being Showed with Signatures, Money for ALL Olympians, Electronic Scoring like the Olympics, Etc.
I didn't care as much about who the Judges were as I did about "CONSECUTIVE" years Judging the Olympia, where I spent my entire Pro Career. Reason being, there were too many Judges to have to rely on the SAME Opinions of the Same Judges yearly.
Now Eyrk, do you really think after all my years on the Olympia Stage, that Round after Round of Pancakes would make you a better conditioned BBer?
I never ate Pancakes to Carb Up, especially when I'm off the night before to harden up for the Big Show on Saturday night!
Your Preparation is in question here not the Judges Scoring.
You simply need to look at yourself comapared to those who beat you to find that you're way off base here.
Sounds like sour grapes do to not Peaking, Pointing fingers in the wrong direction garners no sympathy here bro.
Retire with whatever dignity and respect you can by shutting your Pie Hole and fix your Contest Prep Diet! :-*
Hope this helps, ;D
S. Ray

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2007, 09:51:02 AM »
I never spoke directly to or about One Judge regarding how they Judged, PERIOD - END STORY!
That said, I complained about many other things too and continued to let my Physique do the talking for me!
I fought for More Prize Money, Scores being Showed with Signatures, Money for ALL Olympians, Electronic Scoring like the Olympics, Etc.
I didn't care as much about who the Judges were as I did about "CONSECUTIVE" years Judging the Olympia, where I spent my entire Pro Career. Reason being, there were too many Judges to have to rely on the SAME Opinions of the Same Judges yearly.
Now Eyrk, do you really think after all my years on the Olympia Stage, that Round after Round of Pancakes would make you a better conditioned BBer?
I never ate Pancakes to Carb Up, especially when I'm off the night before to harden up for the Big Show on Saturday night!
You simply need to look at yourself comapared to those who beat you to find that you're way off base here.
Sounds like sour grapes do to not Peaking, Pointing fingers in the wrong direction garners no sympathy here bro.
Retire with whatever dignity and respect you can by shutting your Pie Hole and fix your Contest Prep Diet! :-*
Hope this helps, ;D
S. Ray

Awesome, you basically just made him look like a retard whether you meant to or not. ;D
I

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
sounds like the guy just had a big meltdown and probably regrets going so overboard now. I can understand how it may be especially disheartening if you put so much time, money, and effort in a failed adventure. I actually kinda feel sorry for the guy a little bit. If he came out and admitted that he just blew his top and apologized, I bet he could minimize the damage some

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:58 AM »
100 % of the Athletes competing go through the same thing Bui did but you don't hear about it the way he chose to display his dissatisfaction. :'(

Stavios

« Reply #219 on: August 20, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »
Hope this helps, ;D
S. Ray

I hate to say this but I agree with Shawn

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Just talked to eryk bui
« Reply #220 on: August 20, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
He said he was in the same condition on saturday at the europa as he was at nationals, but he had 25 pounds more muscle...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Just talked to eryk bui
« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »
did you talk to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too?

The Coach

« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »
He said he was in the same condition on saturday at the europa as he was at nationals, but he had 25 pounds more muscle...

Do you train at Gold's Huntington Beach?

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2007, 06:15:25 PM »
Bui is one delusional little man.
!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: August 20, 2007, 06:22:59 PM »
Squad if you want me to I can show you the conversation.  And no I dont train at golds venice or whatever you said, I talked to him via myspace...