Author Topic: Eryk Bui says the IFBB is stupid  (Read 30538 times)

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
Eryk Bui says the IFBB is stupid
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »
Erik Bui posted the following comment on his blog today.

"I knew coming into the Europa the IFBB was going to fuck with me for voicing myself ... but how STUPID they look when they fuck with something THIS GOOD!"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=42628438
D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Eryk Bui says IFBB is STUPID
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »

He really resembles Corky.  The retard on that show.   

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
The Oficial movement to get Billy Guns his competitor stars
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:13:56 PM »
Bill Meginley is actually from my neck of the woods in NY.  I think the man needs his stars.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Oficial movement to get Billy Guns his competitor stars
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 12:16:03 PM »
fuck off

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 12:16:03 PM »
I just spoke with Eryk, and he is very upset at his placings.

Here is what he generally said -

I am not talking about Friday’s show - I am talking about Saturday’s show, and I looked good Saturday night. I should of placed a lot higher on Saturday and it wasnt fair that I was judged so low.  Forget about Friday night, I should of been judged correctly Saturday night.  I looked so much better Saturday evening than Friday, and I wasnt even given a chance.

In order for me to get ready for a show, I want to be judged fairly, on that day! You judge based on what you see that day! And I wasnt judged fairly Saturday. I love the sport,  I love competing, but I don’t enjoy getting fucked over. It has to be fair. If I have to sacrifice myself for others to be judged fairly in the future, so be it. 

The competitors are not stupid and enough is enough.  It is so upsetting. I love this sport, and it is hard to go out like that. When I wake up, it is me that I have to answer to in the mirror.  I am a straight shooter, and I don’t bull.

Please, seriously, why on Saturday was I judged so low in the placings. Just take a look the pictures... I should of placed higher.

I have always wanted to send a positive message with my phyique!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »
Tell Eryk to go suck on an eggroll and to fix the spelling of his name.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
Lee Priest once said that he was on a judging panel & heard some people behind him complaining about their guy not getting the placing he should have.  He turned around & said, "Get used to it.  I had to." 

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »
Lee Priest once said that he was on a judging panel & heard some people behind him complaining about their guy not getting the placing he should have.  He turned around & said, "Get used to it.  I had to." 

True that man....true that.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 12:23:04 PM »
Eryk is a good guy... but he needs to understand that all that talk about i dont wanna use the amts and various drugs that other pros are using is just hurting his placing. I respect eryk a lot for sticking up for what he believes in ( family, health, longevity etc), but if hes not willing to go to some of the extremes that other pros are going, expect not to place. Put eryk on Team Milos and you'd have the next big thing...yes hes that good. This is the IFBB (chemical warefare)  and if you dont have the balls or $$$ than get used to shitty callouts and not breaking top 10.
-

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »
I think the judges are repaying ERIC for the gift that he got at the 04' nationals when he undeservingly beat stan mcquay for the middleweight pro card.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
I think the judges are repaying ERIC for the gift that he got at the 04' nationals when he undeservingly beat stan mcquay for the middleweight pro card.

why will stan place better?
Because Stan is not scared of gh, toxic orals and ubsurd amounts of fatburners. Bodybuilding is not health and the higher one climbes the totem plole (from ironman to arnold to O) expect the game to get more dirty, more intense. Guys willing to risk suicide in order to move up a notch. Were talkin slin, diuretics, orals, seos, u name it, whatever it takes. Not running on the treadmill in an under armor shirt with an armband radio.
-

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 12:41:46 PM »
shouldn't the title be "Eryk Bui say IFBB is Stuipid"
$

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 12:51:53 PM »
why will stan place better?
Because Stan is not scared of gh, toxic orals and ubsurd amounts of fatburners. Bodybuilding is not health and the higher one climbes the totem plole (from ironman to arnold to O) expect the game to get more dirty, more intense. Guys willing to risk suicide in order to move up a notch. Were talkin slin, diuretics, orals, seos, u name it, whatever it takes. Not running on the treadmill in an under armor shirt with an armband radio.

there is not even one single professional bodybuilder that hasnt been to the most toxic orals in low doses high doses and inbetween,,,

there is not even one single professional bodybuilder that hasnt been to the growth hormone in all of its forms and countries manufact.

eric bui is no different,, he is just a very small/petite bodybuilder and far from the best depsite using everything on the market for years

to be honest with you,,there is not too many amatuers now days that hasnt been to ALL the products their hands can get,,and you can get anything on the internet now days and ofcourse in the indutry via right connections

getbiggers dont put yourself in illusion even for a mili second,,YOU DO NOT GET TO THIS LEVEL OF CONDITION AND SIZE ON PETITE FRAME THAT IN REALITY MEANT TO BE 120-135LB TOPS UNLESS YOU USED EVERYTHIING AND FOR LONG LONG LONG TIME

so tell eric bui to stop the bullshit and get back under the rock he came from,,
another champ wanna be,,give me a fuckin break,,he is not top placing material in the pros period

fallen angel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
Perhaps if Erik had hugged Ron, he would have placed higher.

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »
Perhaps if Erik had hugged Ron, he would have placed higher.
Perhaps if Erik had hugged Ron the judges, he would have placed higher. ;D
D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
Eryk has gone from a promising new pro when he stepped on the IRONMAN stage to a whiny, complaining sally. He didn't get f'd at the show. He wasn't in the condition he needed to be in to come close to the top 5 much less the top 10. Plus his gyno has gotten out of hand and needs to fix it.

Eryk should work on his conditioning more than running his mouth.
Elevate Your Image.™

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »
Eryk Bui (PROBUI) is chillin' and gettin' back to the more important things in life ... FUCK THE IFBB!

Dude - the man is done, toasted, calling out judges, wtf?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 01:32:29 PM »
Erik Bui posted the following comment on his blog today.

"I knew coming into the Europa the IFBB was going to fuck with me for voicing myself ... but how STUPID they look when they fuck with something THIS GOOD!"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=42628438

OH WELL SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON..........:)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »
umm yea pretty much liftstudios is right on with his assesment!

for being such a small guy ERIC needs to be in FANTASTIC condition to even attempt to make an impact on a pro stage.

Eryk has gone from a promising new pro when he stepped on the IRONMAN stage to a whiny, complaining sally. He didn't get f'd at the show. He wasn't in the condition he needed to be in to come close to the top 5 much less the top 10. Plus his gyno has gotten out of hand and needs to fix it.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »
Bui needs to go back to whatever he did as an amateur:

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 01:57:19 PM »

What gyno ??? 8)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
It's like Kris Dim. Looked MUCH better as an amateur.

or Troy Alves...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »
Bui needs to go back to whatever he did as an amateur:

Now that look he had would have been Top 3 in the 210 class and a bit higher in the open class.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »
you see it time and time again

these fuckers turn pro and double the calories and double the dosage..only to end up looking worse
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
It's really unbelievable that they can't see their conditioning is not on point!

Bui is not even CLOSE to as good as when he won his card.

Delusional.