Author Topic: insane JOJ training pics !!!  (Read 9205 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: insane JOJ training pics !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
Ha ha. Post his legs pic dude. Not only his upper body. ;)

Ha ha "fatso"...Should I do it right away or immediately? Can you wait a second or two (or million and two ;))?
After all - you certainly deserve my attention.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 09:15:56 AM »
hey i want to try your pre workout stuff milos. i really liked no-explode when i used it..and even thhough everyone talks shit on it here;if its anything to compare with no explode i want to try it.    

can you explain it to me? and maybe a disoucnt ;)?

No, my products don't compare with no explode...
My are designed differently.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
in what way? i heard that they give you an awesome pump in the gym. what causes the pump? and can i get a discount, dude? i only make 8.50 an hour..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 09:18:27 AM »
Ha ha "fatso"...Should I do it right away or immediately? Can you wait a second or two (or million and two ;))?

hahaha, watch out Milos, "kyomu" claims that he's well over 200 pounds at 8 percent bodyfat but won't post any pictures.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 09:19:13 AM »
hahaha, watch out Milos, "kyomu" claims that he's well over 200 pounds at 8 percent bodyfat but won't post any pictures.
even if that was true milos is way over 200 at BELOW 8 percent...
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 09:39:17 AM »
Unlike those blurry pictures you posted (after being exposed as a delusional fraud) showing your chubby frame, right?
!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »

Off course...8% maybe on his forehead and possibly under his feet...
He is almost semi-obese...but (as he said) "successful business" keeps him away from the gym and makes him eat certain things that otherwise he wouldn't...

He posted so many photos from previous decade (rather century...). Since 2000 he is not in shape - so he can't post any pics [his company policy is: obese people don't get paid unless they come down to reasonable 20% BF...and he is...oh I forgot - you say 8%?] ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
in what way? i heard that they give you an awesome pump in the gym. what causes the pump? and can i get a discount, dude? i only make 8.50 an hour..

Pump due to increased blood flow to the muscle happens ANYWAY...

NO products WILL increase the blood flow...but...WHAT IS THE POINT OF BRINGING MORE OF THE EMPTY BLOOD to the muscle?

What are you really going to accomplish having somewhat better pump - IF you don't use that pump (or increased blood flow to the muscle /HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE) to your maximal benefits.

My products are designed to bring WHAT muscle needs the most at the times when matter the most...and IMO that just happens to be - WORKOUT TIME (contrary to everyone else).

Anyway, got to go...

Johnnie has BACK workout at 11 AM and LEGS at 6 PM....

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 10:34:03 AM »
He is almost semi-obese...but (as he said) "successful business" keeps him away from the gym and makes him eat certain things that otherwise he wouldn't...

He posted so many photos from previous decade (rather century...). Since 2000 he is not in shape - so he can't post any pics [his company policy is: obese people don't get paid unless they come down to reasonable 20% BF...and he is...oh I forgot - you say 8%?] ;D

Milos is on fire. ;D

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2007, 10:39:09 AM »

hahaha

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »

I see JOJ in the top five easily!!!  :o

If they allow him to wear pants onstage  ;D
just not good enough

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »
No quad sweep, no calves, no chance. 

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2007, 03:23:42 PM »
JJ was Serious untapped potential, he looks great. it will be crazy to see how far he can go.
-

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2007, 03:52:54 PM »
ronnie just said in the Olympia series that he is not as strong as he used to be....

i think ronnie today would just outlift JOJ in a strength contest....

end of story

Master Blaster

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »

Good stuff.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2007, 04:29:25 PM »
Zillion pics here: http://www.koloseum.com/gallery//ThumbnailView.php?DOMAIN_Link=&iGalleryUnq=80&iCategoryUnq=1

And I've got another 4 days of pics to upload...JJ is doing legs again tonight so I should get even more pics tomorrow. He's taking off tomorrow morn.

So, check back in a day or two...well, hell, anytime Milos or I speak of someone at the K, go there cuz there will probably be pics -- takes a day or two for me to get em up, but that's where they'll all be.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 04:51:30 PM »
The brother ain't got no calves ( or thigh sweep for that matter.) He'll never crack the top 10.

The Beef

hey beef, how's it hanging

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »
Looking at the first pic he's on a lot of something, not sure what exactly but very bloated, yet not watery. Strange...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2007, 06:37:06 PM »
A friend of mine is convinced that Johnnie would beat Ronnie in an official powerlifting meet.  He is credible as he is a two time Ontario's strongest man and trained by Jouko Ahola.  I still think Ronnie would beat Johnnie though.  Discuss.

I think your friend is wrong.  I think JJ would have him on the deadlift, but I think Ronnie would make up the difference in the bench and squat.  I have seen video of Ronnie repping with close to JJ's shirted max bench.  No way to tell for sure unless it were to happen.

Chris
w

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 02:29:44 AM »

Dont worry. Crazy man. I will post new pics soon.
Since last post,i was keep on dieting well and Now I have got abs with 205lbs with your theory(I hate say..) but without slin like you. If you come to Santa susana,i will show it to you in person.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 02:33:43 AM »
I didnt say 8%. Dont invent it loser. I have abs and quads separation now but my bodyfat is more than 10% still.
I know you dont travel in reality and stay in your rural town all of your life.You have never been in Madrid too. So,tell me why and how come you have been in Madrid huh? ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 02:38:25 AM »
I think your friend is wrong.  I think JJ would have him on the deadlift, but I think Ronnie would make up the difference in the bench and squat.  I have seen video of Ronnie repping with close to JJ's shirted max bench.  No way to tell for sure unless it were to happen.

Chris

I also think my friend is one.  I believe Johnnie's PL max was around 2,217 at the 2002 Arnold and I would say Ronnie has 2,317 in him.  Maybe not quite that much today, but at his best ever.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2007, 02:51:51 AM »
JOJ will not qualify
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ