Author Topic: BLACKSMITH vs KAWASAKI ZX-10r  (Read 13090 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: BLACKSMITH vs KAWASAKI ZX-10r
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »
100 post from me ::).....my point was you had on a matching belt and shoes to your ugly green bike sorry it just looked funny..... i have no prob with you or your race, so cold chill bro.

well, once i wear some thing matching my bike it looked funny!!  WHY its only YOU found it funny ;) any how i dont have a problem at all and i was shocked when u used COLORED word coz u know how others use it.... but its all good and u didnt mean that.....  have fun and as u said COLD CHILL BRO ;D

Yo bro wusup.,,.i never new about this
any way congrats man,.i guess this is just ur  treat while in a contest prepration,.

no one knows what comes after ur contests done ,.

have fun bro

Thanks Bro.. i was thinking of buying it from US, but i got great deal last week and i got it... i ordered some parts from Ebay to make it look just like SRT8/DYTONA look...plus some preformance parts... its gonna be great.... for sure i will need another small car for daily use, will wait after the shows done...wish me good luck coz its gonna be tough standing next Andreas, Rodney, Dellet, Bui, and Steve Sinton plus the rest of the guys and the new comers as well.....OHHH never forget that LEE PREIST, am sure he gonna show up ;D ;D  

In the world of motorcycles .,bikers always like to match cloth ,helmet,boots ,gloves,jacket,or what eva,.with the color of the ride man
it just look cool,.u may neva understand it cus its totaly diffrent that what we do in bodybuilding ,.so dont get confused when u see bikers with cool rides on the road,.,.

You damn right Bro....
~ The Black Smith ~

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 10:35:42 AM »
Hey Sam what happened to the mugnum,,,??

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »
Hey Sam what happened to the mugnum,,,??

I trade it in with the Dodge agency and paid the rest in Cash... by the way its not mugnum bro, its MAGNA VRX Mitsubishi 2004... ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2007, 10:52:56 AM »
In the world of motorcycles .,bikers always like to match cloth ,helmet,boots ,gloves,jacket,or what eva,.with the color of the ride man
it just look cool,.u may neva understand it cus its totaly diffrent that what we do in bodybuilding ,.so dont get confused when u see bikers with cool rides on the road,.,.
really i have 2 harleys and don't do that ::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 11:05:05 AM »
well i guess cruse bike riders r diffrent than superbike riders .,that s fo sure bro,.but that doesnt mean i don like cruse or chopper bikes man,here s one of my favs.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2007, 11:07:34 AM »
well i guess cruse bike riders r diffrent than superbike riders .,that s fo sure bro,.but that doesnt mean i don like cruse or chopper bikes man,here s one of my favs.
well i use to have sport bikes to, but never got into that whole tren so, but i get ya...... just was busting his balls, but it seemed like i hit a nerves with a couple guys. ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 11:22:20 AM »
No man nothin like that actualy im cool wicha but with diffrent oppinions ,.,.here s another one,.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 11:35:53 PM »

Oh yeah bro... u better wait and see the Chopper that i am planning to buy from US ;D i have seen it at the FIBO this    year (Germany) and its some thing untouchable... will see if they give me good deal u gonna see it right on the road  :)
~ The Black Smith ~

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »
  Yes it is 2005 model  but i got it in 2006, i got 2 take one of 2005 or 2006 but for the look 2005 is much better, speed is the same i guess.... i stopped riding it since my 8th week out of the show started :-\  i dont want to have any accedent at this time... after the shows i have no problems ;D

Sami, get that powdercoat bead blasted off those rims and polish that aluminum, it will make it look like Chrome, but without the extra weight...

Nice ride though... The Kwak is probably the only Japanese bike I'd own these days...

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 02:48:05 AM »
100 post from me ::).....my point was you had on a matching belt and shoes to your ugly green bike sorry it just looked funny..... i have no prob with you or your race, so cold chill bro.

SS=Sqatfatter  you are a racist we all know that.
Stop trying to kiss ass you spineless fatso.

Stop lying about having not 1 but 2 Harleys.
Just stay in your moms basement and have another twinkie.
B

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 04:57:25 AM »
Sami, get that powdercoat bead blasted off those rims and polish that aluminum, it will make it look like Chrome, but without the extra weight...

Nice ride though... The Kwak is probably the only Japanese bike I'd own these days...

i am doing that but not Aluminum, going for Gold or Copper
~ The Black Smith ~

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2007, 05:23:02 AM »
Hey Sam ,take it easy with all that money spending on veihcles bro,,cus what ever mods u do them in a year or two it becomes old shit,.so u lose ur moe for nothin ,.u better save ur money and buy ur self a big house and/or open urself a gym and take care of business as u always wanted to.

--have fun--

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 07:13:46 AM »
Hey Sam ,take it easy with all that money spending on veihcles bro,,cus what ever mods u do them in a year or two it becomes old shit,.so u lose ur moe for nothin ,.u better save ur money and buy ur self a big house and/or open urself a gym and take care of business as u always wanted to.

--have fun--

Thank you PAPA for the advice..... i shall do that ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 07:23:31 AM »
    Thank you PAPA for the advice..... i shall do that ;D
lol @ PAPA

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
  i am doing that but not Aluminum, going for Gold or Copper

I think a more yellow gold would look better with that Green, but if you get a nice paint job to go with it, then that tosses the color out the window.

Good luck with that Sami.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
SS=Sqatfatter  you are a racist we all know that.
Stop trying to kiss ass you spineless fatso.

Stop lying about having not 1 but 2 Harleys.
Just stay in your moms basement and have another twinkie.

21 post and I already own you hahahahaha!

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2007, 11:00:35 PM »
What's up Sami? What's up guys?

Sami, why did you buy your Ninja? I wanna buy a motorcycle but I do not know what the best is. Can you help me? I wanna know why did you choose Ninja?

Guys, I wanna buy a motorcycle but I do not know what the best is. Can you help me?

Thanks

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2007, 01:29:17 AM »
What's up Sami? What's up guys?

Sami, why did you buy your Ninja? I wanna buy a motorcycle but I do not know what the best is. Can you help me? I wanna know why did you choose Ninja?

Guys, I wanna buy a motorcycle but I do not know what the best is. Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi Bro.....

if u ask me why Ninja, i will say coz the LOOK and Handling.... some like Honda or Yamaha R1 and if u want the best brands in the market go for ( SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, YAMAHA) IMO

~ The Black Smith ~

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2007, 01:34:53 AM »
Derek Anthony's Tempo puts all these cars to shame.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2007, 01:37:56 AM »
Nice green ninja bro. My first bike in 1994 was a Ninja ZX600, so I have a soft spot for all Ninjas. I'm currently riding a 2003 R1. I like it much better than any Kawasaki. It's more nimble and falls into the curves better. But hey your bike is still sick looking  ;D

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2007, 01:39:48 AM »
Worst Vrod ever.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2007, 03:29:04 AM »
If you guys like custom cruisers/choppers try checking out www.exilecycles.com They have some mean lookin yet old school looks custom bikes.Simple yet attractive with power to boost.The builder was here in malaysia recently for a bike fest held in Kuala lumpur.
Can checkout a piece i did in my blog http://gallyot.blogspot.com  :)
P

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2007, 05:34:20 AM »
Is posing in Musclegallery paid that good ??  :P

Just kidding, Sami.

How can you afford it? All we hear about is these BB
that lives on almost nothing and have to do shady things
to make it.
What do you do, besides winning PDI shows??

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2007, 07:21:08 AM »
clean bike blacksmith.... but you and i know all them "stickers" don't make you go fast.... it's very clear to me this is your first bike?

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2007, 08:05:04 AM »
Wow! A Ninja and a Charger!

How do you do it ::)
c