Author Topic: 2007 ALL STAR CLASSIC updates & results  (Read 22545 times)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
Re: 2007 ALL STAR CLASSIC
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
Isaac,
Got your beer sitting here getting warm.  Guess I'll drink this one.....
Rick

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 01:30:53 PM »
By the way Michelle....Julie asked me to post this....

Michelle, we're gonna miss you...Especially "After" the show  ;)

Rick

(and Julie)

Makeup4u

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »
Hey Rick!
Glad to see that you and Julie made it to LR. Will you have her and Bridgette call my cell phone again please!!!!

Thanks!
Victor

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 03:16:30 PM »
The Eagle (or in my case the pigeon) has landed. Rick pour me a cool one, I'm ready for a brew.

Stay tuned throughout the weekend with updates here and at:
http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ProAmContests

Elevate Your Image.™

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »
First callouts in one and two peice...more to follow.
Rick

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 02:58:15 PM »
Read my long winded review at:
http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ProAmContests

Tonight things get exciting with the 2-minute routines. Who will be victorious, and the bigger question; who will place place third and qualify for the Olympia?

Tanji and Julie appear to be your front runners for the title.
Elevate Your Image.™

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2007, 03:12:04 PM »
A few more....

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
Julie looks great!!! I think you got this one ;) Congrats!! Pretty suit, too....

Lena

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »
Congrats to Tanji on her repeat victory! Julie was great in second and the third spot went to... Oksana. Her routine propelled her into the Olympia. Fourth was sandra wickham with an awesome routine. Fifth went to Amy Villa-Nelson. Congrats to all.
Elevate Your Image.™

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »
Congrats to Tanji on her repeat victory! Julie was great in second and the third spot went to... Oksana. Her routine propelled her into the Olympia. Fourth was sandra wickham with an awesome routine. Fifth went to Amy Villa-Nelson. Congrats to all.

3rd to Oksana?? OMG -- great , but soooooooooooooooooo funny!! Talk about mis-judging last show - LOLOLOLOL

L

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2007, 07:22:38 PM »
3rd to Oksana?? OMG -- great , but soooooooooooooooooo funny!! Talk about mis-judging last show - LOLOLOLOL

L
The judges got it right. Third could have gone a number of ways. When compared to other top competitors Oksana's physique showed her weaknesses. If Susan had stronger routines she'd be in the Olympia. Amy's routines had some mistakes which kept her out of third. Sandra was close in nabbing that third spot. Her routines are great.
Elevate Your Image.™

pinky

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 2007 ALL STAR CLASSIC updates & results
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2007, 08:38:34 PM »
The is Amy's Husband.....

Congrats to all the girls, we all know how much hard work goes into performing.  I just wanted to say how extra proud I am of Amy for getting through another show.  It's been mentioned that her knee is hurt, but what people don't realize is that this is her second show with a partially torn MCL that will likely need surgery after Atlantic City.

GO AMY!!!!! :-*

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
Amy is a trooper. She had some problems with her costume in the 2-minute routine. I hope she doesn't push it too hard trying to do the AC show. She looked improved from the Europa on her physique and had she not had an injury could have slid into that third spot.

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »
Your Full Results from the 2007 All-Star Classic:
1   Johnson, Tanji  *
2   Lohre, Julie *
3   Grishina, Oksana *
4   Wickham, Sandra
5   Villa Nelson, Amy
6   Worsfold, Stephanie
7   Elias, Kendra   
8   Groshek, Susan
9   Daughtry, Allison   
10   Theison, Michelle
11   Kimes, Lori
12   Murray, Bridgette
13   Cassety, Jennifer
14   Ward, Sandie

* Qualify for the Olympia.
Elevate Your Image.™

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
Your Full Results from the 2007 All-Star Classic:
1   Johnson, Tanji   
2   Lohre, Julie
3   Grishina, Oksana
4   Wickham, Sandra
5   Villa Nelson, Amy
6   Worsfold, Stephanie
7   Elias, Kendra   
8   Groshek, Susan
9   Daughtry, Allison   
10   Theison, Michelle
11   Kimes, Lori
12   Murray, Bridgette
13   Cassety, Jennifer
14   Ward, Sandie

Congrats ladies...especially Tanji and Julie! :-)
CD
M&F & FLEX

Msfit40

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »
OMG Rick, that's hilarious.  I totally miss you guys tonight too and your wine and pizza.  Those were the BIGGEST pizza's I've ever seen.
CONGRATS to Julie and to my girl Tanji.  I wish I could have been there.  Congrats to everyone!! 

Michele Mayberry
Michele Mayberry
IFBB Fitness Pro

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2007, 11:02:32 PM »
Today I have received HOLIDAY. It is necessary to drink a lot of vodka. URRRRA! Oksana on Olympia...
Fine form at Tanji and Julie.... Many thanks to ALL GIRLS, fans for support!!

kszep

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 04:05:24 AM »
Wow!  What different results from the Europa  ??? Wish all shows were judged as fairly.  Congratulations to all the girls!  Special congrats to...
Julie Lohre-What a well deserved placing! You are truly a complete package.  Maybe 1st in AC?  Time for some new blood to hold the title!
Sandra Wickham-Thank God that one of the most underrated yet kick-ass competitors has placed! Maybe the USA is finally seeing what Canada has for years.
Brigette Murray-Much improved physique from the Europa!  Keep heading in the right direction and I know you will move up the ranks in AC.
Of course it goes without saying that Tanji rocks!  She is an awesome competitor and person.  Well deserved victory!
Wish I could have been there with all of you and look forward to seeing you in AC (I will be the pregnant fan cheering you all on!)
-Katie Szep

KGM

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 04:30:14 AM »
Here's galleries of the show for you.  Congrats ladies!

http://bodysport.com/contests/2007/allstarprofit2007/allstar07.html

It will be interesting to see all the talented new rising stars up against some of the sport's current legends at the Olympia!

Kevin

www.Bodysport.com

Makeup4u

• Getbig I
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2007, 06:53:44 AM »
I just wanted to state for the record that Chad and Kim busted their butts all weekend for a wonderful contest. The backstage crew was awesome in making sure that the show was run smoothly. Kudoos to all the contestants that competed. Congrats to Tanji, Julie, and Oksana for their placements. I wanted to also say that it was a joy and a true honor to work with Tanji, Julie, Bridgette, Allison, and Lori backstage. The grace and professionalism that ALL the pros showed towards each other backstage and on stage is truely stunning. Parker and Bailey both showed what kids can do when they have the mindset. These two girls will be All Stars one day!!!

Victor

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2007, 08:34:55 AM »
Here's galleries of the show for you.  Congrats ladies!

http://bodysport.com/contests/2007/allstarprofit2007/allstar07.html

It will be interesting to see all the talented new rising stars up against some of the sport's current legends at the Olympia!

Kevin

www.Bodysport.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2007, 12:22:43 PM »
I just wanted to state for the record that Chad and Kim busted their butts all weekend for a wonderful contest. The backstage crew was awesome in making sure that the show was run smoothly. Kudoos to all the contestants that competed. Congrats to Tanji, Julie, and Oksana for their placements. I wanted to also say that it was a joy and a true honor to work with Tanji, Julie, Bridgette, Allison, and Lori backstage. The grace and professionalism that ALL the pros showed towards each other backstage and on stage is truely stunning. Parker and Bailey both showed what kids can do when they have the mindset. These two girls will be All Stars one day!!!

Victor

I also had the oppurtunity the attend the show this weekend and I have to agree with Vic. Props to Chad and Kim and congrats to all the girls. I personally feel it was one of the toughest line-ups so far this year. Good job ladies!!!
JM

ozichick

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 04:20:52 PM »
Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone at the All Star Pro Fitness, you all looked great. Congrats Tanji on another great win and Julie looked awesome as well. But most of all a big congratulations to my friend Sandra, I think she looked fantastic as usual and finally got the love she deserves from the judging panel. Go girl! I was sad I couldn't be there this year but building a new house has sapped the finances. Looking forward to catching up in 2008.

Donna

pinky

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »
Amy is a trooper. She had some problems with her costume in the 2-minute routine. I hope she doesn't push it too hard trying to do the AC show. She looked improved from the Europa on her physique and had she not had an injury could have slid into that third spot.

problems ???? Thats an understatement man!!  I'm still laughing at my stupid self  HAHAH !! If you only felt the sheer panic I went through in the first few seconds of my routine...it's worth a laugh now..... but whoowee!!!!  I must say it feels kind of bitter sweet (more sweet as the hours pass) and I'm so happy for my place.  I'm almost 100% decided on NOT doing AC.  End the season strong and take a good 9 months off!!  This was a real competition and it was fun!!  It's all about being on game. 
Intense...I love it!!  Congrats to Oksana !!!  Very sweet girl . (her husband is very nice too!!)  Had soooo much fun this weekend !!!