Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 03:20:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Vick to plead guilty / Protest Rally  (Read 9337 times)
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2007, 11:23:45 AM »

oh crap!  i forgot to!  Cry Can you spare one sweetie?  whoever the dumbshit is that decided he was worth all that money is sooooooooooooooooo fired.  stu-  pid!

did you have a bad experience w Ron Mexico, sweetie? Don't worry, Valtrex  can help.
Report to moderator   Logged
willie mosconi
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »

I do think that what he and/or his cronies did was disgusting, but I think people are paying too much attention to it. It seems like the public  still loves a spectacle. some things never change- i guess it serves as a distraction from one's real-life problems- to get all wrapped up in some crime of a celebrity
Livewire
Getbig IV

I call Nasser.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »

I do think that what he and/or his cronies did was disgusting, but I think people are paying too much attention to it. It seems like the public  still loves a spectacle. some things never change- i guess it serves as a distraction from one's real-life problems- to get all wrapped up in some crime of a celebrity

LOL... people care more about these dead canines than they do about the war in iraq, or their own bulging waistlines.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion
willie mosconi
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2007, 12:00:09 PM »

LOL... people care more about these dead canines than they do about the war in iraq, or their own bulging waistlines.

yeah, my point exactly
Kelly Jane
Getbig II

5'8"

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »

Some of us can "care" about more than one issue at a time!  WOW!  Takes skill! Roll Eyes

Poooopydoodle!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!