Author Topic: Does anyone think Jrod is really natural?  (Read 5664 times)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Re: Does anyone think Jrod is really natural?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »

Wow!  Cell Tech does really work!  Good bye steriods, hello cell tech!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »
First pic is when he started dieting for the last show, second is obviously him on stage.  5'9'' 175lbs on stage.  Discuss.

Awesome physique.

As empty as paradise

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 01:19:45 PM »
HEY GUYS I SAID HE'S NATURAL, AND HE IS.  MAN SOME OF YOU CHEESE-BALLS ARE REALLY SOMETHING.

J-ROD IS A CANNY LAD AND ONE OF THE BEST.

Curious as to what he weighs in both pics if you know.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »
175 on stage, in the before pic, I don't know.  Either way his physique is fucking awesome.  He just does not look completely clean.  Layne I believe is natural, him I don't.  Their musculature is completely different.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 01:45:05 PM »
Jeff is a great kid with an education, a bright future, world class genetics and no sights of drug usage whatsoever.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
first pic he's 200lbs and just started his diet 14 weeks out

second pic he's 175 and onstage at the team u's.

He says this on his md sticky thread!

Curious as to what he weighs in both pics if you know.

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 01:46:09 PM »
175 on stage, in the before pic, I don't know.  Either way his physique is fucking awesome.  He just does not look completely clean.  Layne I believe is natural, him I don't.  Their musculature is completely different.

It's called better  structurally and genetically with round muscle bellies. Jeff was already fuller at 18 than Layne ever been.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 01:49:53 PM »
I will say that he has a very "clean" look. If he uses steroids or hgh it's very minimal. He does not have the heavy traps, capped delts that signify high androgen use.

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
I will say that he has a very "clean" look. If he uses steroids or hgh it's very minimal. He does not have the heavy traps, capped delts that signify high androgen use.

You're still holding on to that "theory" of higher androgen receptors in delts and trap muscles?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 01:52:46 PM »
jrod just has awesome genetics........u have to realize that he's 5'9 and 175 lbs.......by no means a monster. With a t-shirt on he looks like a skinny lil' fuck. But when he peels down and poses WOW, muscles just pop out of everywhere!

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
jrod just has awesome genetics........u have to realize that he's 5'9 and 175 lbs.......by no means a monster. With a t-shirt on he looks like a skinny lil' fuck. But when he peels down and poses WOW, muscles just pop out of everywhere!

Exactly.

Conditioning like that can be mimmick with drugs but can't be repeated with precision like he does. This is genetics.

Jeff is what we call "continuous bodybuilding" with no real ups and down and a physique to show up all year around. Reminds a lot of the 70's shape with the early 2000 kind of conditioning.

The way it should be.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
You're still holding on to that "theory" of higher androgen receptors in delts and trap muscles?
Well, even if the studies showing that were flawed it's still what happens in real life = traps and delts respond to steroids really well, more than other muscle groups. Don't you agree?

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2007, 02:36:49 PM »
Well, even if the studies showing that were flawed it's still what happens in real life = traps and delts respond to steroids really well, more than other muscle groups. Don't you agree?

How do you explain naturals with huge delts and traps?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »
haha, couldnt have said it better myself. 70's shape and 2000's conditioning is exactly the best way to describe jrod

Exactly.

Conditioning like that can be mimmick with drugs but can't be repeated with precision like he does. This is genetics.

Jeff is what we call "continuous bodybuilding" with no real ups and down and a physique to show up all year around. Reminds a lot of the 70's shape with the early 2000 kind of conditioning.

The way it should be.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »
How do you explain naturals with huge delts and traps?

You ain't foolin' anybody bro  :D

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »

Bullshit. Then why is it so common to see competitors with oil in their shoulders?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2007, 02:54:11 PM »
now you guys are argueing over a guy 5"9" weighing 175 lbs ,,,jeez can any of you rejects achieve 1 lb of muscle with steroids?

his 200 lb pic was achieved naturally by plenty of people i went to highschool with back in the 80's!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2007, 02:59:13 PM »
now you guys are argueing over a guy 5"9" weighing 175 lbs ,,,jeez can any of you rejects achieve 1 lb of muscle with steroids?

his 200 lb pic was achieved naturally by plenty of people i went to highschool with back in the 80's!
Scale weight means shit when determining natural status.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
I believe he is honest when he say's he's a lifetime natural.  Do you think he possesses a physique that is unattainable naturally?

I think Jeff is pretty much maxed out naturally.. he won't be able to go past 180lbs cut at a height of 5'9.  
As for myself I'm standing at a height of 5'7, naturally I don't think I could weigh more than 170lbs in competition shape.

My theory is "Every 2 inches or so your weight will be + or - 5-10lbs." in competition shape.

So a 5'11ft bodybuilder could be roughly around 190lbs cut at his natural limit.  

This is just what I think but who knows?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2007, 03:33:11 PM »
I find it strange the guy was able to drop 20 pounds of water in one night naturally. He has also stated that he bases alot of his thinking behind lacour and willet also saying he believes them to be natural. I think he has a fantastic build that I would love to emulate...but there are a couple of red flags.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »
recreational using of hormones and their relatives is considered natural in the sport of bodybuilding,,
this guy never been to insulin  or big doses of aas thus still standing 175-180 at superb condition that can not be achieved with out the use of hormones and their relatives

he does have very good physiqe that can wipe the floor with many 220lb beasts but true natural he is not
fallen angel

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 04:14:07 PM »
He's definitely naturally ugly.
xfactor you think everyone is ugly...

lol.

jrod is a really bright guy, and sounds like he has applied his intellect to mastering the ins-and-outs of workout nutrition and exercise. id definitely say that he is a natural.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
can you use t3 or clen and still be considered natural?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »
Bullshit. Then why is it so common to see competitors with oil in their shoulders?
Because more is more. If it's a genetically poor bodypart, even if the androgens help that area, it may not be enough. Then there are those who stick oil in overdeveloped bodyparts as well.

Look at first time juicers and pay attention to how the physique changes with the introduction of hormones. Traps, upper back, and delts usually show it the most - generally.

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 05:15:47 PM »
You ain't foolin' anybody bro  :D

What do you mean? Being a big guy who lift weights isn't acheiveable without "drugs"?